Tamil Nadu Class 12 Exam 2021 (Cancelled) - Check New Updates, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates Here
by J Nandhini | Last updated: Jun 17, 2021
Tamil Nadu Class 12 Exam 2021 - Updates Here
New Update on 17-06-2021: Tamil Nadu Class 12 Exam 2021 - In view of the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Madras High Court on Wednesday issued a notice, which must be returned by June 23, on a PIL contesting the state government's decision to cancel public exams for students in the 12th standard. Tamil Nadu class 12 examinations have been cancelled. Tamil Nadu Board class 12 examination was earlier supposed to be held from May 3, 2021, but due to the sudden surge in the Covid-19 cases, the Chief Minister M.K. The first bench of Chief Justice Sanjib Banerjee and Justice Senthilkumar Ramamoorthy refused to give an interim stay and instead issued a one-week notice on the plea filed by counsel Ramkumar Adityan of Tiruchendur.
Official Website - Tamil Nadu Class 12 Exam 2021
About Tamil Nadu HSC Board- 2021
Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Certificate Examination
Commonly Known as
Tamilnadu Class 12th
Directorate of Government Examinations
Once a year
Tamilnadu Class 12th Exam Pattern-2021
DGE, Tamil Nadu has released the TN 12th syllabus, books and exam pattern. Students must go through the syllabus and exam pattern before preparing for the exams. The Exam duration of each paper will be 3 hours. The board exam will conduct in three parts.
- Part 1- It is a language paper in which students can opt for the language of their choice.
- Language options given by the Board are Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam, Urdu, Sanskrit, Arabic, French, German.
- Part 2- It is the English Language paper.
- Part 3- It has a choice of 4 subjects from a list as specified by the Board.
Download the TN Class 12 syllabus-2021
The TN Board syllabus shall download via specific steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Board.
- On the home page and click on the option of the syllabus.
- A new window will pop up on the screen, which will show the syllabus for all the individual streams, and the subjects will also mention therein PDF format.
- Students need to click on the link to the PDF to download the board exam syllabus.
Tamilnadu Class 12th Admit Card-2021
DGE releases the TN Class 12th admit card in the online mode for schools. Schools need to download the admit cards for all the students, get them signed by the school principal, and distribute it to students. It is essential to carry the admit card on the exam days. No students will be allowed to write the exam without it. It mentions the exam schedule, exam center name, and address and examination instructions (if any). Students can check TN 12th result in 2021 by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website(tnresults.nic.in) or (dge.tn.gov.in)
- On the home page, click on the link that says TN HSC result
- A login window will open on the screen
- Students should Enter registration number followed by the date of birth
- Click on Get marks.
- The result will open on the screen.
- Check out the details carefully
- Take a printout and keep it safe for further reference.
What are the Details present on the Tamilnadu 12th Result 2021?
- Student's name
- Registration number
- Subject-wise internal marks
- Subject-wise theory marks
- Subject-wise practical marks
- Subject-wise passing status
- TN 12th result status (Pass/Fail)
- Total marks.
Details about Re-totalling of Marks in Class 12th Result -2021
- Students who think that the totaling of their marks could be wrong or incorrect can apply for re-totaling of marks.
- The marks scored by the students will calculate again.
- The re-totaling application fee for the Tamil Nadu Board Class 12th result is Rs 205 for each subject while it is Rs 305 for subjects comprising two papers.
What is the process of Re-evaluation-Class 12 Results?
- Students don't satisfied with the TN 12th result can opt for the re-evaluation of their result.
- Regular Class 12 students can apply for re-evaluation of class 12 results for all subjects through the respective schools.
- Only those students who apply for a scanned copy of answer scripts can apply for revaluation by applying for the concerned Chief Educational Officer.
- The Revaluation application fee for the Re-evaluation of the TN class 12 result is Rs 505 per subject.
- The request for re-evaluation within 10 to 15 days.
Official Website http://www.dge.tn.gov.in/
Exams 2022 - FAQ
The exams of TN HSC candidates will start from the first week of March 2021. The result will be out sooner.
The exams are expected to be held from 9:30 am to 12 noon.
You can download the time table / admit card from the TN board’s website. Otherwise, you can also click on the link available on the page above.