SVUEET 2020: Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Exam Patterns, and more! Check them here
by Roselet Sheena Merli | Last updated: Jun 02, 2020
What are the highlights of SVUEET 2020?
SVUEET 2020 conducted by the Exam Conducting Body of Sri Venkateswara University. SVUEET 2020 is a state level examination, and the programs conducted are based on Engineering courses.
- SVUEET 2020 is a dual degree of 6 years, consisting of both B.Tech and M.Tech degree courses.
- SVUEET 2020 mode of applying is online, to apply to visit the official site https://www.svudoa.in/
- The SVUEET eligible candidates can get admission to the current programs available at Sri Venkateswara University are Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer-Science Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- SVUEET 2020 is an offline exam; the pattern of exam is objective type 100 questions; each carries one mark a total of 100.
What are the important events and dates of SVUEET 2020?
SVUEET 2020 EVENTS
SVUEET 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
SVUEET Application Starts from
SVUEET Application Ends from
May 23rd, 2020
SVUEET Admit Card Release Date on
The third week of May 2020
SVUEET Exam Date Release
Last week of May 2020
SVUEET Result Date Release
1st or 2nd week of May 2020
SVUEET Counselling Release
Last week of June 2020
SVUEET 2020 important dates are officially announced by the SVUEET officials at their website https://www.svudoa.in/. SVUEET exam dates are not announced, and the dates are tentative in the first week of April. Some of the important dates are,Note: SVUEET Answer Key 2020 is released two or three after exams.
What are the eligibility criteria for SVUEET 2020?
SVUEET eligibility criteria 2020 for the exam are mentioned on the official website by the SVUEET officials. Some of the essentials to remember before applying for SVUEET 2020 are,
The minimum age of the candidates applying should be 16 years and not less than that.
SVUEET aspirants should have passed Intermediate examination(10 +2) through any of the boards from, Board of Intermediate Education (BIE), Central Board of Education (CBSE)/ ICSE.
The candidates should have a major subject like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry with a minimum of 45% of marks scored in these prescribed subjects.
How to fill SVUEET Application Form 2020?
SVUEET 2020 Application Form is available on the official website(https://www.svudoa.in/). The process of filling the application form is only through online mode. And the SVUEET eligible candidate is required to have certain documents on hand before starting the process.
SVUEET 2020 eligible candidates are requested to go through the prospectus and keep all the documents required.
SVUEET Application cost Rs.350, and a total amount of Rs.1000 paid for the registration process through SBI bank is not refundable once the amount paid.
The SVUEET 2020 aspirants are requested to note the unique applicant number for further reference.
When and how will the SVUEET Admit Card 2020 be released?
SVUEET Admit Card 2020 is a unique card given to the candidates participating in SVUEET exams. As soon as the applicants get registered into SVUEET, they will receive the Admit Card through online mode.
ASVUEET release date - 3rd week of May (tentatively)
SVUEET Admit Card 2020 is given seven days prior to the exam dates.
Applicants are requested to visit the official site often to know the updates.
Once the admit card is available, the candidates can download and take a print of it.
SVUEET candidates are requested to carry the admit card along with the Id proof, and they are not permitted with these important documents.
What exam pattern and marking scheme followed by SVUEET 2020?
SVUEET 2020 exam pattern is an MCQ type exam with a duration of 2 hrs. Candidates interested in undergoing a dual degree of B.Tech and M.Tech for six years can apply for SVUEET 2020.
- The question paper differs based on the courses.
- SVUEET 2020 exam pattern is 100 questions, each carrying one mark.
- Negative mars will not be applied to the SVUEET 2020 exam pattern.
- The SVUEET question paper marking scheme is,
Mathematics - 50
Physics - 25
Chemistry - 25.
What is SVUEET 2020 syllabus?
The officials/exam conducting body of Sri Venkateswara University are responsible for the release of the syllabus and the general guidelines. SVUEET 2020 syllabus released in the first week of April.
SVUEET applied candidates can check the syllabus by visiting the official website(https://www.svudoa.in/).
SVUEET guidelines will give an idea about the topics covered in the entrance exam.
And utilize the time for preparing and revising the subjects for the exam.
The subjects covered under the SVUEET syllabus are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
What type of questions will be asked in the SVUEET 2020 Question Paper?
The SVUEET 2020 question paper sample question is taken from the previous year papers for reference. The SVUEET question paper consists of 100 questions, each carrying one mark with a duration of 3 hrs. And the paper consists of three parts. Check out the sample SVUEET 2020 question paper model:
(sample question type from 2018 question paper of SVUEET exams)
Part – A: Mathematics (50 marks) (Questions 1-50)
1. If the plane x/2 + y/3 + z/6 = 1 cuts axes of coordinates at points A, B and C then the area of the triangle ABC ( in square units) is
Part – B: Physics (25marks) (Questions 51 – 75)
51. The working principle in atom bomb is
(a) Under critical chain reaction
(b) Critical chain reaction
(c) Supercritical chain reaction
(d) Overcritical chain reaction
Part – C: Chemistry (25 marks) (Questions 76 – 100)
76. When universal gas constant (R) is divided by Avogadro number (N), then the value R/N is equivalent to
(a) Rydberg’s constant
(b) Boltzmann’ constant
(c) Planck’s constant
(d) Vander wall’s constant
How would SVUEET 2020 Answer Key be useful to SVUEET candidates before SVUEET 2020 RESULTS?
SVUEET 2020 Answer Key is released a week later to SVUEET exams. The officials publish SVUEET Answer Key on their official website(www.svudoa.in). Candidates can view them and take a print of it; these provisional answer keys are more useful.
- SVUEET candidates can cross-check the answers written by them with the answer key, helping them estimate their score and prepare them for the next step.
- SVUEET Results released by the exam conducting body of SVU College and the results are released on the official website only.
- The candidates can download SVUEET Results by entering their unique id or roll number to check the results.
- SVUEET Merit List prepared as soon as the results were announced. Tie break up in the merit list is solved by considering the scores in mathematics.
How is the SVUEET 2020 Counselling process done?
SVUEET Cutoff is declared as soon as the SVUEET results are released. And based on the CutOff and Merit list, the counseling process stars.
- SVUEET Cutoff marks depend on various factors like the number of candidates appeared, marking scheme of SVUEET 2020, previous year cutoff pattern, and the total number of seats.
- SVUEET candidates with a good score and topped the list called for SVUEET Counseling.
- SVUEET Counselling process starts from the first week of June 2020.
- SVUEET candidates should carry all necessary documents for the verification process at the time of counseling.
- The seats allotted in the available engineering colleges based on the choice filled by the candidates.
Exams 2022 - FAQ
SVUEET 2020 is a 6-year dual degree program with integrated courses of B.Tech/B.E+ M.Tech. SVUEET admissions provided in various departments like Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer-Science Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
SVUEET 2020 is an online application process form that will be available on the websites http://www.svudoa.in from 20.04.2015 onwards. SVUEET candidates are requested to go through the prospectives before filling the application form.
SVUEET eligibility criteria are, the minimum age of the candidates applying should be 16 years and not less than that. SVUEET aspirants should have passed Intermediate examination(10 +2) through any of the boards from, Board of Intermediate Education (BIE), Central Board of Education (CBSE)/ ICSE.
SVUEET 2020 Admit Card is a unique card given to the candidates participating in SVUEET exams. As soon as the applicants get registered into SVUEET, they will receive the Admit Card through online mode. SVUEET 2020 Admit Card given seven days before the release of exam dates.
SVUEET candidates should report the exam center 45 minutes before the exam. The candidates are requested to carry the SVUEET Admit Card. And to read the exam day instructions carefully before appearing.