RUHS Admission 2021 - Check RUHS Admission, Application (Released), Schedule, Eligibility, Steps To Apply Here
by Vidhya S | Last updated: Dec 07, 2021
RUHS Admission 2021 - Application Form Released
New Update on 07-12-2021: RUHS Admission 2021 - RUHS has released the application form for centralized admissions into various UG and PG Courses in the academic year of 2021-22. RUHS has released the application form for RCA PMC 2021. Eligible applicants can fill the application form online at the official website, ruhsraj.org. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Provides academic and research facilities in various streams to the students studying in various Government Colleges (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy, Paramedical) and private colleges/institutions affiliated with this University. Candidates can find further information about the RUHS Online Application Form 2021 below.
Check Here - RUHS Admission 2021
Apply Here - RUHS Admission 2021
RUHS Admission 2021 - Overview
RUHS Admission 2021 - Particulars
RUHS Admission 2021 - Features
Name of the University
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur
Basic Admission Criteria
Entrance Test and Merit-Based
Offline: M.Pharm, B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Online: UG, PG, PhD, PG Diploma, Diploma
Name of the entrance
RUHS Admission 2021 - Important Dates
Schedule for Rajasthan Centralized Admission to Paramedical Courses 2021 (RCA PMC 2021)
|Start date for filling of online application form||15 Nov 2021|
|Last date for depositing the application fees||12 Dec 2021|
|Last date for submitting the online application form||13 Dec 2021|
|Receipt of Printout of the online application form, duly completed||13 Dec 2021|
|Printing of admit card||to be announced|
|Computer-based examination||Jan 2022|
|Printout of the on-line application form||to be announced|
Schedule for RUHS Nursing 2021
|RUHS Nursing 2021||Dates|
|RUHS Nursing 2021 application starts from||15 Nov 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||13 Dec 2021 by 12:00 AM|
|Last Date for submitting the hard copy of online
application form at RUHS Jaipur for in Service
Candidates only (through Proper Channel)
|15 Dec 2021 Up to 05:00 PM|
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be announced|
|RUHS Nursing 2021 Exam Date||Jan 2022|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|RUHS Nursing 2021 Counselling Schedule|
|Publishing of merit list and tentative seat matrix||To be announced|
|Deposition of counseling fee Rs 550/- and Choice Filling||To be announced|
|Publishing of allotment information||To be announced|
|Printing of allotment letter and reporting by candidate at the alloted college||To be announced|
RUHS Admission for B.Sc., B.Pharm, BPT, Post Basic B.Sc - 2021
- The Rajasthan university offers B.Sc. in four specializations, B.Pharm, BPT, and BPO program of 4-years duration, Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing programs of 3-years duration in its curriculum.
- Students who have completed the Class 10+2 exam with compulsory subjects and the optional Medical Group subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with the minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC, ST, and Physically disabled candidates) are Qualify to join B.Sc. in Nursing course.
- Aspirants who have completed 10+2 in Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC, ST, PH candidates) are eligible to get Entry to the B.Pharm program.
- The minimum eligibility criteria required for admission to B.Sc. in Radiation Technology and Ophthalmic Technique and BPO is candidates must have completed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics, and English took together.
- Students who have completed the HSC exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are eligible to join B.Sc. MLT program. Aspirants who have passed Class 10+2 with at least 45% marks (40% for SC, ST, PH candidates) in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are eligible to join the BPT program.
RUHS Admission for M.Sc., M.Pharm-2021
- The RUHS offers M.Sc. (Med) with five specializations, M.Sc. in Nursing, M.Sc. in RT, and M.Pharm with 4 specialities.
- For admission, M.Sc. in Nursing program is non-service must have completed Basic B.Sc., Post Basic B.Sc. & B.Sc. in Nursing program and must be Registered Nurse/Midwife from the respective State Nursing Registration Council and have a minimum of one year of working experience after completing B.Sc. in Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Aspirants are admitted to the M.Pharm program only if they have completed B.Pharm with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC, ST, PH candidates).
- Students who have completed a B.Sc. in Radiation Technology, Radiotherapy Technology, and Imaging Technology with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC, ST candidates) are eligible to join M.Sc. (RT) course.
- For admission to M.Sc. (Med) program is applicants shall have either completed MBBS or BDS degree with the compulsory internship or have completed B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, or B.V.Sc. & AH program with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Aspirants admitted to the M.Pharm program based on the applicant's GPAT score and merit in the qualifying examination. Admission to M.Sc. program given through the entrance test conducted by the University.
Details of RUHS Ph.D. Admission -2021
- The RUHS offers a Ph.D. course of a minimum three-year duration under three faculties.
- Aspirants who have completed MD, MS, or equivalent qualification from a college/university recognized by MCI are eligible to get Admission to Medicine faculty. Whereas, Students who have completed M.Pharm or Master's Degree in Pharmacy with at least 55% marks (50% for SC, ST, and Physically Handicapped) are considered qualify to get Admission in the subject of Pharmacy. The minimum eligibility requirement for access to Para-medical science faculty is Students shall hold M.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology Degree.
- For the Admission given through the candidate based on the entrance test. And followed by an interview round performed by the Rajasthan University.
Details about RUHS D.Pharm and Diploma Admission- 2021
- Rajasthan University offers Paramedical Diploma in 5 specializations and a D.Pharm program.
- Students who have completed Class 10+2 or three years Degree program with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects to eligible for RUHS Admission. And Mathematics and Biology as optional subjects are considered eligible to get admission to the D.Pharm course. The minimum eligibility requirement for RUHS admission to the Para-Medical Diploma course is candidates shall have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, and English.
RUHS Admission for PG Diploma-2021
- The Rajasthan university offers a PG Diploma course of one-year duration in Perfusion Technology.
- Candidates who have completed MBBS/B.Sc. in Biology from a university/college recognized by MCI are considered eligible to get Admission to the PG Diploma program.
- For Admission to the PG course given through the Entrance Test performed by the University.
What are the RUHS Application Process 2021?
B.Sc., M.Sc., Paramedical, and BPT:
- Visit the official website of RUHS university.
- Read out the Instructions for filling the online application form.
- Fill in the application form as guided and upload the necessary documents.
- Note ID and Password for future use.
- Pay the application fees and submit button.
- Take a copy of the application form.
- For B.Sc. Nursing, Paramedical courses, and BPT: INR 1500 (INR 750 for ST, SC, OBC)
- For M.Sc. (Med): INR 5000 (INR 2500 for SC, ST students).
- For M.Sc. Nursing: INR 3000 (INR 1500 for SC, ST, PH).
Documents Needed for Application Form
- Passport-sized photograph
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam
- Certificate of the qualifying exam
- Proof of Birth
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate.
M.Pharm, B.Pharm, D.Pharm:
- Visit the website of RUHS university.
- Click on the Pharmacy tab and click on the application form related notification.
- Enter personal and academic information.
- Pay the required fees through Bank Challan/Online
- Note the Fee transaction id.
- Enter the payment details.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Choose College
- Take two copies Print out of the filled application form.
- Paste recent unattested photograph on the space provided.
- Put the thumb impression on the designated space.
Details of Application Fees
- Candidates can Pay INR 1000 for M.Pharm through the Demand Draft favoring Convener, Pharmacy, RUHS, Jaipur.
- Students applying for B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses must submit INR 1500 (INR 750 for SC, and ST candidates)
Documents needed for M.Pharm
- Demand Draft
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Class 10+2 Mark Sheet
- Photo ID copy
- B.Pharm mark sheet
- B.Pharm Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Valid GPAT scorecard
- Passport-sized photograph.
- Visit the official website of RUHS university.
- Aspirants should read the instruction carefully and fill in the application form with valid details.
- And Upload the mandatory documents and note down the ID and password for future reference.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form on or before the stipulated date.
- Students can pay the application fee of INR 5000 for the general category or INR 2500 for SC, ST, PH.
- Marksheet of passing UG and PG examination
- SSC examination certificate
- Duly signed undertaking form
- Passport-sized photograph
- Reservation Category Certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate.
More Details Check Official Website https://www.ruhsraj.org/
Exams 2022 - FAQ
Documents Required for RUHS Admission Application include Class 10 Marksheet & Pass Certificate, Class 12 Marksheet & Pass Certificate, Category Certificate, Character Certificate, Health Certificate and Entrance Exam Admit Card.
The annual course fee for the B.Pharm program is INR 84,500, along with a refundable fee of INR 7,500
The cut-off marks for admission are subject to change every year. Candidates belonging to the general category must aim to score more than 500 marks in the NEET UG entrance exam.
Yes, a candidate is eligible to apply for Admission to RUHS while appearing for Class 12. All such candidates will be required to produce the necessary documents.
All candidates wishing to apply for admission to RUHS can visit the official website of the University to apply online or other information.