RTU DAT Exam 2021 - Check RTU DAT Application Form, Important Dates, Result, Admit Card, Exam Pattern Here
by Keerthika | Last updated: Dec 09, 2021
RTU DAT Exam 2021 - Hall Ticket (Available)
New Update on 09-12-2021: RTU DAT Exam 2021 - The application form for Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota was issued on November 13, 2021, and the deadline to submit it is December 02, 2021, on the official website rtu.ac.in. RTU will hold a Doctoral (Ph.D) Test (DAT) for candidates who wish to enrol in the programme. On December 4, 2021, RTU will hold a Written Test (DAT 2021). Approximately 68 Engineering Colleges, 03 BArch, 16 MCA Colleges, 39 MBA Colleges, 31 MTech Colleges, 01 MArch, and 01 Hotel Management and Catering Institute are currently affiliated with the Rajasthan Technical University. More than 1.0 lakh students are enrolled in the University's associated institutes. This page contains information about RTU DAT 2021, including qualifying criteria, seat matrix, and other details.
Check Here - RTU DAT Exam 2021
Download Here - RTU DAT Exam 2021
What are the important Dates for RTU DAT 2021?
The University Admission in various Ph.D. courses will make based on Admission Test results and interviews. Aspirants can check the important dates and times related to DAT 2021 in the table given below.
|RTU DAT Exam 2021 - Events||RTU DAT Exam 2021 - Dates|
Start of Registration and registration fee deposition RTU DAT 2021
|13 Nov 2021|
Last date for deposition of application cum registration fee (online)
|02 Dec 2021 (05:00 PM)|
Declaration of tentative list of all Eligible candidates
03 Dec 2021
Written test (DAT 2021)
04 Dec 2021
Declaration of written test result
08 Dec 2021
|Document verification and interview of the qualified Candidates in written test
by respective DRC.
|12 Dec 2021|
Declaration of selected candidates for PhD admission after Research Board
|15 Dec 2021|
RTU DAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Full-time Research Scholar
- Applicants possessing the qualifications in appropriate areas and fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed below shall be eligible for entry to the Ph.D. in the respective subject.
- Aspirants have a master's degree in the appropriate discipline of any recognized University.
- Candidates have Equivalent with a minimum of 55 percentile marks in aggregate (of all the years/ semesters) where marks award or minimum equivalent CGPA as defined by AICTE/UGC or any other competent body as the case may be.
- Aspirants who have cleared the M.Phil. Course work with at least 55 percentile marks in aggregate. Or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 point scale(or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system followed) and completing M.Phil.will be eligible to proceed to do research work leading to a Ph.D. in the same Institution in an integrated program.
- And the relaxation of 5% or equivalent grade point in the minimum eligibility criteria shall be allowed to the aspirants belonging to the categories of SC/ST/OBC students(Non-Creamy Layer) and Differently abled persons/categories decided by UGC.
- Candidates who have M. Phil the dissertation has evaluated, and viva voce is pending may be admitted to the Ph.D. program of the same institute, where ever applicable.
For Part-time Research Scholar
- Permission of the employer in writing to the applicant to pursue a Ph.D. along with their regular duties in the organization he/she is employed.
- Availability of all facilities for pursuing research at the aspirant's parent organization/place of work in the chosen field of research.
- Certificate provided by the employer to allow there to fulfill the residential requirement. And during course work and contact days with supervisor after completion of the course work as notified by University from time to time.
- Applicants are required to fill the form as per his/her applicability.
What are the Details about RTU DAT Application Form-2021?
Candidates can get the Application Form for the RTU DAT 2021 exam on the official Website of RTU. Candidates must fill the Application Form before the last date of the same. All the interested aspirants must check the eligibility for RTU DAT 2021 before filling the Application Form for the same. Applicants must keep themselves prepared with all the necessary documents and Application Fee. The Application Fee(Expected) for RTU DAT is Rs.700. Applicants are required to register online on DAT-2021 website by filling fill following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- e. Mobile no.
- And submit to register themselves for DAT-2021.
RTU DAT Exam Pattern-2021
Aspirants prepare for the RTU DAT 2021 exam as per the given Exam Pattern for the same. Applicants can check the Exam Pattern for RTU DAT 2021 mentioned below.
- Mode of the Exam: Offline
- Language of the paper: English
- Duration of the Exam: 2 and 1/2 hours
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- Total No. of questions: 100
Research Methodology-50(No of Questions)
RTU DAT Admit Card 2021
Applicants who will eligible for written tests displayed on the RTU DAT 2021 website and no individual communication will make. Students suggested to visit this page and on the RTU website regularly for the schedule of RTU-DAT Admit Card, Examination, and other updated information.
How to Check the RTU DAT Result-2021?
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota, will announce the List of Students selected for admission into Ph.D.(Full-time/Part-time) programs in various Departments and the recognized research centers. Applicants can check their names on the List. The Selection List for RTU DAT 2021 will contain the below-given information of the students.
- Name of the candidate
- Area of Specialization
- Research Centers
- Course Work Subject.
RTU DAT Admission Procedure-2021
- List of the applicants, eligible for written test will be shown only on the RTU DAT 2021 website, and no individual communication will make.
- The result of the written test of the qualified candidates will display on RTU-DAT 2021 website. All the eligible applicants of the RTU-DAT examination shall invite for an interview on the notified date.
- On a Specified date, the DRC shall interview the invited candidates in the order of merit of RTU-DAT. The DRC shall evaluate the suitability of the candidates for admission based on applicant’s research aptitude, knowledge of the subject, a clear understanding of the proposed research problem, the relevance of proposed research methodology, research facilities available, & availability of the research supervisor in the proposed research area, etc.
- Aspirants shall allot the supervisor(s) based on the area of interest of the supervisor, interest area of the applicants, and mutual consent of both.
- The reservation in the Ph.D. program shall be as per the Rajasthan State Government Reservation Policy. Applicants desirous of taking admission in the OBC/SBC category should have a valid certificate of the non-creamy layer as per the government of Rajasthan.
- The University reserves the right not to fill all the vacant seats in the absence of suitable applicants as decided by the DRC. Merely qualifying the RTU-DAT exam does not entitle the applicant for admission to the Ph.D. program.
Official Website http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/
RTU DAT 2021 Application Fee
Candidates filling the online Application have to pay the RTU DAT 2021 Application Fee is Rs. 700/-. Aspirants can make the payment of RTU DAT Application Fee through the online gateway provided and also with the help of Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
Exams 2022 - FAQ
Yes, the RTU DAT 2021 Registration Form is released on the official website
Candidates can pay the RTU DAT Application Fee through the online gateway provided and also with the help of Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
The RTU DAT 2021 Entrance Exam will be conducted at State Level.