OUCET 2022 osmania.ac.in Check OUCET Exam Application Form, Schedule, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Results, Admit Card
by Vidhya S | Last updated: Aug 09, 2022
New Update on 09-08-2022: OUCET 2022 - OUCET 2022 CGPET Hall Ticket has been available on 9th August 2022. The OUCET 2022 is an entrance exam that is conducted every year by the official authorities of Osmania University. The OUCET 2022 entrance exam is commonly known as the Osmania University Common Entrance Test 2022. It will be used to offer admission to postgraduate and integrated programmes at the Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru and Satavahana Universities, and the JNTU, as well as all of its affiliated colleges and universities. In October will be announced the CPGET result for the year 2022. Seats will be allocated in two phases of the CPGET 2022 counselling process. From registration to counselling, candidates will learn about the entire CPGET entrance test in this article.
View - OUCET 2022
OUCET 2022 - Related Dates
Aspirants can check the Osmania University Admission related Dates mentioned in the table below.
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Date of availability of the application forms||6th June 2022|
|Date of submission of the online application form||4th July 2022|
|Date of submitting the application form with late fees of Rs 500 / —||11th July 2022|
|Date of submitting the application form with late fees of RS 2000 / –||15th July 2022|
|Edit option of online application data already submitted by the candidate||11th – 15th July 2022|
|Date of availability of the entrance exam admit card||9th August 2022|
|Date of commencement of the entrance exam||11th – 23rd August 2022|
|Date of announcement of the entrance exam results||August 2022|
What are the Courses Offered for OUCET 2022
- UG Courses: B.A, B.Sc, B.Com (Honours), B.Com (Computers/ General/ Computer Application), B.Com. (Vocational), BBA, BSW, BFA.
- M.A. in Arabic, English, Hindi, Islamic Studies, Urdu, Economics, History, Kannada, Linguistics, Marathi, Persian, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Political Science, Psychology, Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology, Public Administration, Sociology and Theatre Arts
- M.C.J., B.L.I.Sc., M.L.I.Sc and M.S.W
- M.Sc. in Astronomy/ Astrophysics, Chemistry (Inorganic/ Organic/ Pharma informatics / Physical Organic/ Physical/ Analytical/ Pharmaceutical), Botany, Bio-Chemistry, Electronics, Biotechnology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Geography, Geo-informatics, Geology, Genetics, Micro Biology, Physics, Statistics/ Applied Statistics, Zoology, Geophysics, Applied Geochemistry, Mathematics (Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Mathematics with Computer Science), Environmental Science, Computer Sci., and Forensic Science
- M.Com, M.Com (I.S.) (Master of Commerce in Information Systems) and P.G. Diploma in Taxation.
Osmania University Admission 2022 Application Form
Before filling the Osmania University application form, Students must have to read the instruction carefully. The online application form will Provide from the website. (https://www.osmania.ac.in/)
Osmania University Application Fee OUCET 2022
- The University application fee may be paid at any TS/AP online centres or through a payment gateway (Credit / Debit Cards/Net Banking).
|General category candidates||Rs. 800|
|SC/ ST/ PH category candidates||Rs. 600|
OUCET 2022 Overview
Name of the Exam
OUCET (CPGET) 2022
Osmania University Common Entrance Test
M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCJ,
BLISc, MLISc, MSW,
Conducting Body for Counselling
Osmania University, Hyderabad
Mode of Exam for OUCET (CPGET) 2022
What are the OUCET (CPGET) Eligibility Criteria 2022?
- The candidate should be an Indian.
- The applicant must belong to the Telangana state only.
- Students must satisfy Local and Non Local status.
- Candidates should have Completed B.SC, B. A or an equivalent examination will be at least 40% in aggregate.
- Applicants passing the Bachelors's Degree exam with compartment are also Qualify and obtained at least 40% aggregate scores and pass in the qualifying exam for SC / ST Students.
- There is no age bar for CET (Self Financing).
- The age limit for securing a Fee Reimbursement for SC / ST and BC is 34 Years.
- The age limit for EBC / Minorities / Disabled is 30 Years.
How to Know the Seat Allotment for OUCET (CPGET) 2022?
OUCET (CPGET) Seat Allotment Reservation list out below.
Local and not local Candidates
- 85% of seats in the seat matrix are reserved for the local Students in the subject to other reservations and community in force.
- The remaining seats of 15% are available to local and not local Candidates.
Scheduled Class/ Scheduled Tribe / Backward Class
- Scheduled Tribe: 6 %
- Scheduled Class: 15 %
- Group A: 7 %
- Group B: 10%
- Group C: 1%
- Group D: 7 %
- Group E: 4%.
Details of OUCET (CPGET) Application Form-2022
- Visit the official website of Osmania University. (osmania.ac.in)
- Click on the link and fill in the details like the Name, Date of Birth, Valid E-Mail Id, Valid mobile number,
- Fill in the personal information, and the requisite registration fee must remit.
- The application fee can be paid at any TS / AP Online centres or using a Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- After completion of registration, the acknowledgement sends to the student's mobile number will receive an SMS of a Registration Id.
- OC / BC-INR 400
- SC / ST / PH-INR 350
- All category-INR 250
Fill in the Details of the OUCET application
- The filling of the online application form is allowed only after registration and authorization of your payment.
- Click on the Online application form link in the left menu. The login web page will display on the screen.
- Enter Application number/Registration Id and click the submit button.
- Fill in the details like academic, study, reservation, personal information, and other information.
Candidates should Upload photographs, Signate, and Certificates. Upload photograph & Signature Specified certificates.
- Photograph size photograph should be Less than 40 KB
- The signature should be Less than 30 KB
- SC category Students certificate size should be Less than 1 MB.
- PH certificate should be Less than 1 MB.
Submission of application
- It is a one-time procedure. If the applicant is sure that all the information is correct, then click on the Submission link.
Print the Application
- Finally, take a printout of the filled application for future references.
What are the OUCET (CPGET)Exam Pattern 2022?
- OUCET (CPGET) 2022 for all subjects will be conducted in offline mode.
- The exam comprised of 100 Objective types (MCQ) questions to complete in 90 Minutes duration.
- For M.P. Ed, the exam included 75 questions with 75 Marks.
- There is no negative marking in the OUCET 2022.
For admission into M.Sc. biochemistry, environmental science, genetics and microbiology:
|Part B||Botany, physics, zoology, genetic, biochemistry, microbiology||60|
For admission into M.Sc. Biotechnology:
How to Check the OUCET (CPGET) Admit Card 2022?
OUCET (CPGET) Admit Card will be available. Admit Card is a mandatory document to appear for OUCET (CPGET)Exam. Students can download the Admit Card by entering the registration number and date of birth. Students have to download Admit Card and affix the latest passport size photo and get itself attested. Details Required to Download OUCET (CPGET) 2022 Admit Card.
- Application ID
- Password (Download OUCET Admit Card 2022 Check here)
Importance of OUCET (CPGET)Admit Card-2022
- Candidates must take their Admit Card to the OUCET (CPGET) Examination 2022.
- Candidates without admit cards will not be allowed to write OUCET (CPGET) 2022.
- OUCET (CPGET)Admit Card is valid for admission to the year 2022
OUCET (CPGET) Result-2022
OUCET (CPGET)Result will be announced at(osmania.ac.in) online. The result will show the Name, Marks, Rank, Roll number, exam centre, and other information.
- Go to the Official site of OUCET (CPGET) 2022.
- Students should Enter the application number and date of birth.
- OUCET (CPGET) Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the OUCET result and take a print out for further use.
How to Know the OUCET (CPGET)Cut Off 2022?
After the announcement of the OUCET result, a cut off will be declared. Following is the minimum cut off for taking admission to Osmania University.
- The qualifying cut off mark in OUCET (CPGET) 2022 is 25%.
- The applicant must have scored 25 marks out of a total of 100 marks in OUCET (CPGET).
- Students belonging to SC / ST have no qualifying percentage Scores for OUCET (CPGET) 2022.
What are the Documents required for OUCET (CPGET) 2022 Counselling?
Local or non-local proof.
Reservation certificate, if required.
Secondary class certificate.
Senior secondary class certificate.
Rank card of OUCET (CPGET) 2020.
Admit card of OUCET (CPGET) 2020.
Original certificate of qualifying marks.
Official Website https://www.osmania.ac.in/
Exams 2022 - FAQ
Osmania University used to earlier conduct OUCET, however, varsity now conducts the Common Postgraduate Entrance Test (CPGET).
Yes. Through CPGET, candidates can apply for admission to MBA and five-year integrated MBA courses as well.
The CPGET exam format will be in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). A total of 100 questions will be asked and the total marks will be 100.
Yes, however, you will be charged an extra fee to fill the CPGET application form 2022 after the scheduled deadline.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Osmania University Common Entrance Test are required to register for OUCET 2022 by providing the necessary details including name, contact number, email address and other required details.