MNIT Jaipur Ph.D Admission 2019
by Stephy T Johnson | Last updated: Apr 15, 2020
MNIT Jaipur Ph.D. Admission 2019 @mnit.ac.in
Admissions at MNIT Jaipur to these following courses conducted every year. The vision of MNIT Jaipur is to create an institution for providing technical knowledge of international standards and to do research activities at the cutting edge of technology to meet the present and future challenges of technological development. And more Details of MNIT Ph.D. Admission 2019 eligibility, application process, and more to read this article below.
Courses offered through MNIT jaipur
- Ph.D. in Architecture & Planning
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Chemistry
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. in Computer Sciences & Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Ph.D. in Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Ph.D. in Physics
- Ph.D. in Centre for Energy and Environment
- Ph.D. in National Centre for Disaster Mitigation and Management
- Ph.D. in Management
- Ph.D. in Material Research Centre .
What are the Important Dates for MNIT Ph.D. Admission 2019?
Candidates can check the essential Dates for Ph.D. Admissions in the following table below.
Online process Starts from
07th November 2019
Final Date for Submission
21st November 2019
Online application form from website
27th November 2019
Written test Date
09th December 2019 to 11th December2019
Interview for the Shortlisted Candidates
10th December 2019 to 12th December 2019
What is the Eligibility Criteria for MNIT Jaipur Ph.D. Admission 2019-2020?
Architecture & Planning:
- Masters degree in Architecture, Planning, Technology in related Stream.
Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering:
- B.Tech./M.Tech. Degree in Chemical Engineering, B. Tech./ M.Tech/equivalent degree in any Stream of Engineering, Chemical Technology, and interdisciplinary areas.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Environmental Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, and relevant Streams with chemistry as one of the optional subjects.
- M.E./M.Tech. degree in related engineering Streams.
Computer Science & Engineering:
- B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science Engg, Information Technology, Communication and Computer Engg., Electronics and Communication Engg.
- M.E./M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engg./ Computer Engg./ Software Engineering, Information Technology, Information Security, VLSI.
- M.E./M.Tech. Degree in respective & Engineering disciplines.
Electronics & Communication Engineering:
- B. Tech & M. Tech. Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer/ Communication, Telecommunication, Instrumentation/ Control/ Microelectronics/ equivalent Streams consistent with research areas of the department.
Humanities and Social Sciences:
- M.A./M.Com degree with 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale/60%. Master's degree in Science with 6.5 CGPA /60 percentile marks may consider for research areas consistent with the academic background and particular interest.
- Candidates from M.A./M.Sc. in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics.
- B.Tech./M.Tech degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Production Engineering.
- B.Tech., M.Tech. Degree consistent with the research areas of the department.
Metallurgical & Materials Engineering:
- B.E./ B.Tech degree in Metallurgical, Materials, Mechanical,Chemical, Ceramic Engineering, Manufacturing, Production Engineering. M.E., M.Tech degree in Metallurgical, Materials, Ceramic Engineering, Thermal Engineering /degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Candidates must have a Master's degree with CGPA, not below 6.5 on a 10 point scale or 60% marks (where CGPA not awarded) in the following Subjects:
- M.Sc. Physics, Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, allied Subjects of Physics, interdisciplinary areas in physical sciences.
- Candidates from M. Tech Equivalent degree in Materials Science, Solid State Physics, Engineering Physics, Polymer Science, Nanoscience, Nanotechnology, Energy Science,Technology, Computational Techniques in Physics.
Centre for Energy and Environment:
- Candidates from B.Tech./B.Arch. With post-graduation in relevant discipline
National Centre for Disaster Mitigation and Management:
- U.G.: civil engineering/Architecture Graduate: Structural engineering/Earthquake.
- Students must have a two-year post-graduate degree in management,commerce, economics, engineering/technology with CGPA, not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale of 60 percentile marks (where CGPA not awarded). Materials Research Centre, Students must have a Master's.
Materials Research Centre:
- Candidates must have a Master's degree in Engineering/Technology/ Science subject with CGPA, not below 6.5 on a ten-point scale of 60 percentile marks Other Qualifications:
- M.Tech/M.E./equivalent degree in Materials Science and Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Ceramics, Mechanical Engineering, Nanoscience, Polymer Technology, Electronics, Nanotechnology.
- B Tech Candidates graduating from an IIT with a CGPA of 8.0 /above in the disciplines along with a valid GATE score B Tech /B.E. (from other Institutions of National importance) with a CGPA of 8.5 & above are Qualify to apply.
- Students from M.Sc in Materials Science/Physics/Chemistry Polymer Technology, Electronics, Nanotechnology/equivalent Master's degree in allied areas.
What are the steps to fill the application for Jaipur Ph.D. admission 2019?
The candidates advised to read every instruction given in the Information Brochure very carefully before filling-up the Application Form.
Step 1: Application Form
- The application has to be filled online (mnit.ac.in).
- Candidates advised to read every instruction given in this Information Brochure carefully before filling-up the Application Form.
Step 2: Application fee Details
Students are to deposited online only while applying.
- Rs. 1000/- for General/
- OBC category and Rs. 500/-
- for SC/ST category
Step 3: Documents Upload
Applicants are required to submit a hard copy of the Ph.D. application form with photocopies of documents and the Candidate's two photographs at the time of reporting for the admission process. All original materials, along with M.Tech thesis copy, should be brought by the Candidate.
Office of Dean Academic,
Malaviya National Institute of Technology,
J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur (Raj.) – 302017,
E-mail: [email protected],
Telephone no. 0141- 2715035 (3.00 PM to 5.00 PM)
Web Site: www.mnit.ac.in