Kanpur University Admission 2021 - Check CSJMU Kanpur University Admission, Application Form, Eligibility, Process, Important Dates at kanpuruniversity.org
by Keerthika | Last updated: Nov 20, 2021
Kanpur University Admission 2021
New Update on 20.11.2021: Kanpur University Admission 2021 - Kanpur University has extended the deadline for making changes to the filled-in application form for admission to Kanpur University until November 22, 2021. Kanpur University Admission 2021 application form can be edited online at kanpuruniversity.org.
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University is another name for Kanpur University. For the academic year 2021-22, an entrance exam is held for admission to various PG, UG, Diploma, and Certificate programmes. Candidates can learn everything they need to know about Kanpur University admissions in 2021 by reading the article below.
Check Here - Kanpur University Admission 2021
Kanpur University Admission 2021 - M.Ed Result (Out)
Kanpur University Admission 2021 - The M.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 result has been declared by Kanpur University. On the official website of Kanpur University, kanpuruniversity.org, the online application form for the Kanpur University entrance examination 2021 has been launched. The deadline to submit an application has been extended or re-opened until October 25, 2021, up from October 10, 2021. Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University is another name for Kanpur University. For the academic year 2021-22, an entrance exam is held for admission to various PG, UG, Diploma, and Certificate programmes. Candidates can learn everything they need to know about Kanpur University admissions in 2021 by reading the article below.
Apply Here - Kanpur University Admission 2021(Till Oct 25)
Download Here - Kanpur University Result 2021
Kanpur University Admission 2021- Hall Ticket Released For M.Ed
Kanpur University Admission 2021 - The admission card for the 2021 M.Ed Entrance Exam was issued by Kanpur University. Kanpuruniversity.org has published an online application form for an entrance examination 2021 on the official site. Kanpur University Admission 2021 Application Form has reopened till September 30, 2021. Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University is also called the Kanpur University. The entry exam is carried out for the admission of different courses for the 2021-22 session: PG, UG, diplomas and certificates. From the article below, applicants can find all information concerning admissions to Kanpur University 2021.
Check - Kanpur University Admission 2021
Download Here - Kanpur University Admission 2021
When will the Kanpur University Admission 2021 be Available?
Kanpur University Admission 2021: Kanpur University Admission 2021 is released by Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU). Kanpur University is a public state university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. CSJM has also released the Schedule of Physical Eligibility Test for B.P.ED & M.P.Ed. Kanpur University Admission 2021 offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and research courses in multiple streams such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Engineering, Biotechnology, Computer Applications, Management, and Medicine. In addition to B.Tech and BBA, CSJMU provides a diverse range of undergraduate programs, including BA, BCA, B.Com., B.Com. (Hons), B.Lib. & I.Sc., B.Ed., B.Sc., B.Sc. (Nursing), MBBS, BDS, BUMS, BAMS, BPT, B.P.Ed., LLB, Integrated BA-LLB.
Kanpur University Admission 2021 - Important Dates
|Kanpur University Admission 2021||
Availability of Online Application Forms
29 Jun 2021
Last date to submit application form
31 Aug 2021
Reopen of application form
25 Oct 2021
Date of Admit Card
20 Sep 2021 – M.Ed
Date of Entrance Exam
to be announced
Declaration of Result
24 Sep 2021 – M.Ed
to be announced
Seat Allotment letter
to be announced
to be announced
What are the Eligibility Criteria of Kanpur University Admission 2021?
Candidates advised to go through the eligibility thoroughly. The eligibility criteria of Kanpur University Admissions 2021 is to be fulfilled by all the candidate.
- Aspirants who, after passing the intermediate examination of the board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh or of an Indian University incorporated by any law for the time being in force.
- Applicants who after passing any other Exam recognized by the University. And also equivalent to appear for Kanpur University.
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Details about Kanpur University Application Form-2021
Kanpur University Application Form will release for various courses. The University application process will be online. Aspirants advised reading all the instructions carefully before applying for University admissions. Applicants can apply for the entries from the official website or a direct link for the same is also updated here.
What are the steps to apply for Kanpur University Admission 2021?
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on Apply Online.
- Candidates can Select the Group/Courses in which they want to apply.
- Candidates can fill all the educational and personal details
- And Upload photo (Self-attested colored photograph with white background and size up to 25 kb).
- Make payment and apply.
Application Fee Methods:
The payment modes of Kanpur University are both online and offline. Candidates advised making payment carefully. The application modes of payment for the Kanpur Admission Application Form mentioned below.
- Internet banking.
- Visa, Mater, or Debit Card.
Kanpur University Application Fee-2021
The University application fee for the Entrance Test is provided below.
- For General and OBC – 600/-
- For SC/ST – 400/-.
Details of Application Form for Foreign Candidates
Aspirants can fill the Online Application Form from the official website (www.kanpuruniversity.org). Candidates can submit the online application form and also take a printout of the application form. Affix your recent passport size color photograph in the box provided. Get it attested by either of the following:
- Indian Diplomatic Representative
- The official of the Ministry of Education of the applicant’s country.
- An official of the student country’s Embassy/High Commission in India.
What are the details of the Submission Of Application Form for Foreign Candidates?
The printout of the online application form along with copies of the certificates etc. must be sent to Foreign Student Admission Office (FSAO) as mentioned in the instructions. Before submitting the form, please check the following:
- The deadlines for submitting the form
- All the required documents are enclosed.
- The form attested by the Indian Diplomatic Representative or a responsible official of the Ministry of Education of the applicant’s country’s Embassy /High Commission in India.
Instructions For Foreign Candidates of Application Form
- A Foreign National entry to a course in CSJM University Kanpur is required to apply online and send a hard copy of their application in the specified Application Form which can download from CSJMU Website www.kanpuruniversity.org
- Aspirants should fill in their name, father's name, mother's name as given in the School Certificate issued by the recognized Board /University.
- No column should be left blank in the University Application Form. An incomplete Application Form may not be allowed for submission.
- The passport size colored photograph should upload in the box provided.
- The hard copy of the Application Form should attest by the Indian Diplomatic Representative/a responsible official of the Ministry of Education of the candidate's country or an Offical of the candidate's country's Embassy/High Commission in India.
- Candidates Photocopies of Certificates, Proof of financial resources, and copy of syllabi, as mentioned in the Application Form, should be enclosed. Application Form not accompanied with required/requested documents will not consider further. If admitted, the aspirants will need to produce original certificates/documents.
- After submitting the Application form, no candidates are allowed to take back their form.
- The Final submission of the Application Form does not guarantee admission.
- Admission offers are provisional. Candidates advised arriving in Kanpur with a valid residential permit in India granted for studies /Student Visa for the specified duration of the concerned course.
- English is the instruction medium in all Institutes and Departments of CSJMU. International students should have adequate knowledge of English as per the requirement of the course, failing which they will be needed to clear a working English of Six months duration to run Dept of English at the University. Aspirants with a valid TOEFL score will be preferred.
Kanpur University - Admit Card 2021
Kanpur University will declare the admit card after the completion of an online application form. Admit cards will be available before two to three weeks of the exam. It will have valuable information like the examination centre, exam date, the name of the candidate, etc. (Download Admit Card Check here)
How to Check the Result?
- The University result for the Kanpur admission test will release on the official website. The examination will conduct in June 2021. Students can check the University result from the official website.
Kanpur University Counselling
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University(CSJMU) will announce the counselling notice for Kanpur University Admission 2021. Choice filling for M.Ed started in July 2021. Candidates will have to apply for counselling from the official website.
Details about Seat Allotment
- In this Seat Allotment Process, the choices submitted by the candidates will process centrally, and seats will allot based on the locked options. The Seat allotment result will be available on the website www.kanpuruniversity.org.
Official Website http://www.kanpuruniversity.org/
Exams 2022 - FAQ
One has to pay INR 600/- (INR 400/- for Reserved categories) to fill the application form to apply for the university entrance exam
Yes, you need to apply online by visiting the official website of the university to apply for the desired course.
The university provides a list of facilities that includes an auditorium, bank, cafeteria, central library, computer center, health center, hostels, lecture hall, multipurpose hall, shopping complex, etc.
Candidates can check the Kanpur University Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility from our page @ Fresherslive.com easily.
The Application fee (for each subject) is Rs. 1,500/- for General and OBC category and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ ST category and PwD subcategory.