GNDU Admissions 2022 gndu.ac.in Check Guru Nanak Dev University Admission, Application Form, Eligibility, Course, Fees, Important Dates Here
by Vidhya S | Last updated: Sep 19, 2022
GNDU Admissions 2022 @ gndu.ac.in
GNDU Admissions 2022 - The conducting body, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, has begun the GNDU 2022 admission process with the release of the GNDU application form on May 5. Candidates interested in applying for GNDU 2022 admission must register and complete the GNDU application form on the university's official website by June 27. Candidates must download the GNDU admit card in order to take the admission exam. Candidates who are chosen will be invited to GNDU counseling. We have provided Detailed Information about GNDU Admissions 2022 read this article below.
Check - GNDU Admissions 2022
Apply Here - GNDU Admissions 2022
GNDU Admissions 2022 - Overview
GNDU Admissions 2022
Guru Nanak Dev University
Mode of admission
Entrance exam/ Interview
Mode of application
UG/PG and Diploma
Mode of exam
Mode of counseling
Mode of study
GNDU Admissions 2022 - Important Dates
Last date of application
Guru Nanak Dev University Entrance Examination
July 4 to 21
To be announced
July 5 to 27
What is the GNDU Eligibility Criteria 2022?
Applicants advised checking the eligibility of GNDU Admission 2022 before start filling the application form. GNDU Admission 2022 eligibility criteria may vary depending upon the programs and category of the students.
For B.A. in Punjabi
- Aspirants should have completed their Senior Secondary Examination (12th Grade) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks(45% for SC/ST) and 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) separately in Punjabi as a subject. OR any equivalent examination.
For B.Lib. & Inf.Sc
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor's /Master's degree in any subject with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for General category and 45% for SC/ST in aggregate. OR any other equivalent examination.
For B.A.(Hons.) Social Sciences
- Aspirants must have completed their senior secondary examination (12th Grade with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for general category and 45% for SC/ST at the time of application. OR any other equivalent examination for admission in GNDU Admission 2022.
For B.Sc. (Hons. School)
- Applicants must have passed Senior Secondary exam(12th Grade) with a minimum aggregate of 50% for the General category candidate and 45% for SC/ST category students. OR any other equivalent examination.
- Students must have cleared senior secondary examination (12th grade) with a minimum aggregate of 50% for the General category candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates. OR any other equivalent examination.
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany
- Students must have cleared the Senior Secondary Examination (12th grade) in the medical stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% for the General category and 45% for the SC/ST categories.
For B.Sc. (Hons. School)
- Aspirants must have passed their Senior Secondary Examination (12th grade) in Medical Stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% for the General category and 45% for the SC/ST categories Or any other equivalent examination.
For B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology
- Applicants must have completed Senior Secondary Examination (12th grade) with Biology at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
For B. Pharmacy
- Applicants must have passed their Class 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% Marks for General category and 45% for SC/ST category conducted by the respective state/central government authorities recognized equivalent to Class 10+2 exam by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English as one of the subjects & Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (P.C.B /P.C.M.B.) as optional subjects individually.
- Candidates with any other qualification recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to the above will also be eligible to apply.
For Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks in senior secondary examination (10+2), or it's equivalent (recognized by the university) are eligible for admission. Position holders (1st, 2nd& 3rd) in State Level Sports/Games and those who have participated in the National level Sports/Games competitions recognized by the Indian Olympic Association should have scored a minimum aggregate of 45% in the senior secondary level examination.
- Every candidate will have to appear for a physical fitness test. The candidate failing in the physical fitness test will not consider for GNDU admissions 2022.
- The qualifying marks for physical fitness test is 50%.
For Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed)
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% marks. And also, He/She should have participated in the Inter-College/ Inter-Zonal/ District School Competition in Sports and games as recognized by AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of INDIA.
- Or candidates with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education with at least 45% marks will also be eligible.
- Or candidates with a Bachelor's Degree with 45% marks and having studied physical education as compulsory/elective subjects will be eligible.
- Or candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with 45% marks. They should have participated in National/Inter-University/State Competitions or Secured 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Position in Inter College/Inter-Zonal/ District/ School Competition in Sports and games as recognized by AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of INDIA.
- Or candidates with a Bachelor's Degree with participation in international competitions or secured 1st, 2nd, or 3rd position in National/Inter-University competition in sports and games recognized by respective federations/ AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. INDIA will consider eligible for GNDU Admission 2022 admission.
- Or students who have graduated with 45% marks and have at least three years of teaching experience(for deputed in-service candidates i.e., trained physical education teachers/coaches) will be eligible. Each applicant will have to qualify a compulsory Physical Fitness Test.
For B.Planning (Urban and Regional)
- Candidates should have completed the Senior Secondary Examination (12th grade) with Mathematics and English as subjects with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in aggregate and 45% for SC/ST category.
- OR candidates with a 10+3 Diploma in any stream, which includes Mathematics and English, and Central/State Government recognizes that with a minimum aggregate of 50% for General category and 45% for SC/ST categories marks in aggregate. OR any other equivalent examination.
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry
- Aspirants must have passed the senior secondary examination (12th grade) in any science subject with a minimum aggregate of 50% for General candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates or any equivalent examination.
For B.Sc. Mathematics
- Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% for the General category and 45% for SC/ST categories from Punjab School Education Board with Mathematics as one of the Elective Subjects. Or
- Any other exam with a minimum aggregate of 50% for the General category and (45% for SC/ST recognized equivalent to the exam mentioned above by Guru Nanak Dev University with Mathematics as one of the elective subjects.
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics
- Students should have passed a Senior Secondary Examination (12th grade) in any science subject with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for General category candidates and 45% for SC/ST Or any other equivalent examination.
For Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Students should have passed their Senior Secondary Examination (12th grade) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for the General category candidates 45% for SC/ST category candidates OR any other equivalent examination.
GNDU Application Form -2022
The GNDU Admission 2022 application form will release in the first week of June 2022. Students who wish to seek admission into GNDU programs must fill the application form until the fourth week of July 2022. The mode of application will be only online. Candidates can pay the GNDU Admission 2022 admission fee in both online and offline mode.
Login ID and Password Generation
- Visit the official link
- Fill in necessities like the name of the candidate, mobile number, parents’ names, parents’ contact numbers, etc.
- After submitting these details, candidates will provide login credentials - login ID and password on their registered mobile number and password.
- Candidates must retain these credentials until admission.
- Candidates will be required to log in using their login ID and password. They need to register themselves to apply for the course of their choice.
- Students need to enter their category in the application form. If aspirants wish to apply through multiple categories, they can do so by filling out the various application form for the same course. One should be careful while filling the category in the application since it cannot edit after the form submitted for the final.
- Students will have the option of filling the form either through online or offline mode.
- GNDU Admission 2022 application fee can be remitted with the help of any HDFC Bank branch or through cash at university counters.
- Students can also make the payment of application fee in online mode either by credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Print out Application Form
- After confirmation of the payment fees, the registration process will be complete.
- Students can now start filling the application form and given all correct academic, personal, and contact details.
- After filling the GNDU application form, aspirants can download the filled application form of GNDU.
- Take multiple print outs and retain it till the time of admission.
GNDU Application Fee- 2022
- General-Rs. 1200
- SC/ST-Rs. 600
- General-Rs. 1400
- SC/ST-Rs. 700
More than Two programmes
- General-Rs. 1500
- SC/ST-Rs. 750
For B.Tech/ B.Arch
- B.Tech(Through JEE Main)-Rs. 2000
- B.Arch (Through NATA)-Rs. 2000.
Details of GNDU Admit Card- 2022
Candidates need to visit the exam centers along with the admit card of GNDU in the scheduled dates and times. Only those students who will successfully submit their application will be able to download the GNDU Admission 2022 admit card. The GNDU university will release GNDU admit card 2022 from in online. Students can download the admit card of GNDU by visiting the official website of the university. Students advised taking multiple printouts of the GNDU Admit Card as the same will require at the time of counseling.
- Visit the Official Website.
- A login window will show on the screen.
- Students should Enter the login ID and password.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The GNDU admit card will appear on the screen.
- Students can now download the admit card and take a few printouts of it.
GNDU Result -2022
Candidates who will appear for the Guru Nanak Dev University entrance test will be able to check their GNDU results from the fourth week of June 2022. The results of GNDU for various programs will release on different dates. The result of GNDU Admission 2022 will be released in online mode only. For some programs, the university may publish a merit list directly in the form of results mentioning the names of candidates selected for counseling. After the announcement of the GNDU Admission 2022 results, the university will publish merit lists indicating the list of candidates who will qualify for advice.
- Click on the official link (the link will be activated as soon as a result is published)
- After clicking on the link, they will have to look for the course applied.
- Corresponding to the subject, candidates will find links to results, merit list, and counselling schedule.
- Click on these relevant links to know if they have qualified or selected for the counselling round.
- Take a printout of GNDU results for future references.
GNDU Tie-Breaking Criteria -2022
In case two or more GNDU aspirants score the same entrance marks, their inter-se merit will decide in the order of preference, as mentioned below.
- Candidates scoring higher marks in the qualifying examination will give a choice.
- Candidates older in age will be given preference.
- For B.P.Ed. And B.P.E.S, the university will calculate the merit of the students in the following way.
- Written test - 60 marks
- Sports Achievements - 40 marks
- For B.P.E.S and B.P.Ed., the qualifying percentage for entrance examination is 50%.
GNDU Cut Off - 2022
- The GNDU Admission 2022 Cut off will be released along with the results from the third week of June until the third week of July 2022 for all the entrance based programs. GNDU admission 2022 cut off depends upon many factors such as the number of applicants, difficulty level of exam, previous year cut off trends, etc.
- The cut off of GNDU may vary depending upon the programs. The pdf file of GNDU cut off 2022 will mention the counselling schedule along with essential details such as rank, counselling date, reporting time, documents required for verification, necessary instructions, etc.
GNDU Counselling Process - 2022
The university will start the counselling process of GNDU Admission 2022 for qualified students from the second week of July 2022. Candidates will be able to check the GNDU admission 2022 counselling schedule in the cut off list released with the entrance examination result. It is compulsory for applicants to physically attend the counselling round on the specified date at the mentioned venue to secure their admission.
Students should remember that if the number of qualifying students are more than the number of seats available in the university, then only a limited number of candidates will be called for the counselling in the order of their entrance merit. Candidates need to take the original copies of the documents above, along with their photocopies self-attested by them. Also, they will have to carry a hardcopy of the online application form on the day of GNDU counselling.
What are the Documents required for GNDU Counselling 2022?
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Matriculation or any equivalent exam certificate which stands as a proof of the candidate's date of birth.
- Two recent passport size photographs attested by the Principal of the college or school last attended/gazetted officer. Photos must be pasted on the form with glue and not staple or pint it.
- Reservation certificates
- Residence certificate wherever applicable
- Character certificate from the Principal of the college or school last attended
Official Website http://online.gndu.ac.in/
Admission 2022 - FAQ
The GNDU 2022 application form has released for various programs
The GNDU counselling will be conducted in offline mode.
Candidates can pay the GNDU 2022 application fee in online mode via Credit card/Debit card/Net banking or in offline mode by visiting any branch of HDFC Bank.
The GNDU cut off will be released along with the result on the same date.