by Sabiya | Last updated: Apr 09, 2020
DBRAU Admission 2020
- A valid score in UPSEE(Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam) is mandatory to secure Entry in BE/BE(Lateral Entry), MBA/MCA (Regular and Lateral Entry). Final access is subject to UPSEE counseling.
- For all the UG courses, the students are shortlisted based on their marks in Class 12 except for B.P.Ed, BFA, & LL.B Courses for which DBRAU performs a separate entrance test.
- For all the PG courses, the aspirants have to appear in the university-based entrance test followed by counseling.
- DRBAU admission for M.Phil and Ph.D. wholly based on the marks in an entrance test performed by the university, followed by an interview.
DRBAU Eligibility 2020
- Aspirants have a class 10+2 in Science stream with 45% marks in aggregate
- Aspirants have a B.Sc in relevant stream with 50% aggregate marks (55% for some other streams).
- Students have a Bachelors's degree with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates have a Graduation with 45% marks in aggregate.
DBRAU BE & B.Pharm Admission Process- 2020
- DBRAU offers BE/B.Pharm courses in both regular/lateral entry in various disciplines. Candidates have a Class 10+2 or equivalent exam with 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST) with Physics, Maths and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology is the minimum eligibility.
- For BE (Lateral Entry) requires B.Sc (PCM) or Diploma in the relevant discipline as the minimum eligibility. Admission to both the courses based on a valid score in UPSEE followed by counseling.
- There is no age bar for appearing in the UPSEE entrance.
- Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- The admission entirely based on merit in UPSEE and Class 10+2 qualifying exam.
- In the case of vacant positions after UPSEE counseling, the university offers direct admission to BE program based on merit or an entrance test (university-based).
What are the DBRAU UG Admission 2020?
At UG level, the BRAU offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com, LL.B, B.P.Ed, NFA, BBA & B.Lib.Sc courses along with Diploma in various Streams. Class 10+2 in the cognate subject group is the minimum eligibility for Entry while for B.P.Ed, B.Lib.Sc and LL.B courses, a bachelor’s in the discipline is required. Access to all these UG courses based on merit in 10+2 or Graduation (for B.Lib.Sc, B.P.Ed & LL.B).
Admission Process for DBRAU MBA & MCA
At the PG level, the university offers MBA and MCA courses in both regular as well as lateral entry modes. Candidates have a graduation in the related discipline is the minimum eligibility for MBA and MCA courses. UPSEE qualified aspirants are eligible for admission to these courses. MBA (Part-time)also requires relevant work experience along with a bachelor’s degree.
DBRAU PG Admission -2020
DBRAU offers MA, M.Sc, M.Ed, MSW, MHRM, M.Lib.Sc, MMC & LL.M courses in different specializations. Aspirants have a graduation in the related discipline is the minimum eligibility for these courses. Entry offered based on the candidate's performance in BRAU university-based entrance followed by counseling.
DBRAU M.Phil & Ph.D. Admission- 2020
DBRAU Admission to M.Phil & Ph.D. offered based on an entrance test performed by the university, followed by the interview. Candidates who have a master’s degree in the related discipline with 55% marks in aggregate is the minimum eligibility for admission.
Details about DBRAU Application Process -2020
- Go to the official website of DBRAU and fill the application form.
- Candidates should pay the application fee of INR 1000 (INR 700 FOR SC/ST) by Credit/ Debit Card or through Net-Banking.
- A demand draft (Non-refundable) has to submit in favor of Finance Officer, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra for INR 700 (for general/OBC), and INR 500 (for SC/ST).
- The DBRAU application form along with the DD has to be speed post or registered post to the following address:
The Coordinator (Admissions)
Department of Botany, School of Life Sciences
Khandari Campus, Agra-282002.
DBRAU Admit Card 2020
Candidates will ask to fill a form for the DBRAU admit card along with the application form. The DBRAU admit cards will be available for download at least a week before the exam date. Registered students can download their respective admit card by entering their name, father's name, date of birth, and captcha code. DBRAU Admit Card is a required document to be brought to the exam hall.
Students can check the examination schedule for regular, private & Ex-students from the official website of DBRAU. The University declares the result for UG & PG programs in June. Students can check the result for several UG & PG courses by visiting the official website of DBRAU.
- Visit the official website of the DBRAU.
- Scroll down and click on the Results section.
- Select from the categories of Main Examination, Semester Examination, Medical examination, and Scrutiny Result.
- Enter your Registration Number and click to Submit.
- Check Out the Results carefully.
Official Website http://www.dbrau.org.in/