CPMEE Exam 2021 - Check CPMEE Exam 2021, Eligibility, Application, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result, and More Details
by Monika | Last updated: Feb 01, 2021
CPMEE Exam 2021
CPMEE refers to the Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Association of Combined Entrance Examination. The main objective of this Entrance Examination is to offer admissions in Medical, Ayurvedic, and Dental Courses under various Colleges of Uttarakhand. The CPMEE 2021 is conducted to offer admission into BAMS (The Bachelor of Ayurvedic and Surgery), BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery), BNYS (The Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences), BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery), etc.
Check - Official Website
CPMEE Exam 2021 - Important Dates
|Starting Date of the Online Form||October 2021|
|Last Date of the Application Form||October 2021|
|The release of the Admit Card||3 Days Before the Date of the Exam (October 2021)|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||October/ November 2021|
|Declaration of the Result||November 2021|
|First Round of Counselling||First Week of November 2021|
|Second Round of Counselling||Second Week of November 2021|
|Final Dates of Admission||November 2021|
CPMEE Exam 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
The necessary information about the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam is mentioned here for the applicant’s reference
- The applicants should be 17 years or more at the time of admission.
- The applicants should have passed their HSC examination from a recognised Board/ University.
- The applicants should have studied PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) + English as main subjects in their HSC exams.
- The general category applicants should have scored a minimum of 50% in total in their qualifying exams.
- The reserved category applicants should have attained a minimum of 40% in aggregate in their qualifying exams.
- Even the applicants who are in the process of completing their HSC can apply, but they have to submit the certificates during the time of admission
CPMEE Exam 2021 - How to Apply for CPMEE Application Form 2021?
- Online Mode: Those who are applying for this mode, need to visit the official website and follow the required instructions
- Offline Mode: Fill the application form and submit it through post.
- If you choose to fill the form and submit it by hand, then get it from the Principal Officer of the Member Colleges of ACEE by making a payment of Rs. 2100/-
- If you choose to fill the form and send it by post then get the application to send a demand draft of Rs 2200/- in favor of Secretary, ACEE, payable at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. The address for sending the DD would be as follows:
THE SECRETARY (ACEE) SDCH, VEERBHADRA ROAD,
RISHIKESH-249 203, UTTARAKHAND
Phone Number: 0135-2454440, 2453465.
How to Fill CPMEE Application Form 2021?
While filling up the CPMEE Application Form 2021, make sure you have all the necessary documents and a stable internet connection. CPMEE Application Form filling involves different stages and all of them are mentioned below:
Stage 1 - Registration
Enter the following details to register yourself-
- Select the Exam that you are applying for “CPMEE-2021”
- Name of the Candidate
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
Hence, after entering all the details correctly, click on the register button to complete the first stage.
Stage 2 - Verification of Email ID
After clicking on the registration link, check your mail's inbox. You shall receive an E-mail Verification Link. Click on the link to confirm your registration and you will receive your Login Credentials.
Stage 3 - Login using Credentials
After successful registration, you have to log in using the credentials.
Stage 4 - Fill in the details such as education details, personal details, contact and exam center
After Logging in, now fill in the rest of the details correctly. In the main online form page of CPMEE 2021, you have to enter the following details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, etc. Furthermore, you will have to enter your educational details, exam details and other personal details
Stage 5 - Upload photo and signature
The specifications for the CPMEE 2021 Signature is as follows-
- For Signature, draw a box of 4cm (width) and 2 cm (height) on white paper. Now sign using a blue or black ballpoint pen within the box.
- Scan the signature using a good quality camera and save the scanned image in JPEG Format. Only the JPEG format are accepted. The file size should not be more than 30 Kb.
The specifications of the Photograph is as follows-
- The Photograph must be taken in a White or in a very light background.
- It should have your name and date written on the bottom of the photograph.
- The Photograph must be taken on or after 01.04.2021 (Tentative).
- Only clear glasses are permitted. Photograph with goggles/ cap is not allowed.
- Scan the photograph with a good quality scanner. The scanned image must be in JPEG Format.
- The File Size of the Image must be between 4 Kb to 45Kb.
- Recommended Dimension of the Photograph is 4cm (width) and 5cm (height).
Stage 6 - Accept the declaration after reading it carefully
After submitting all the details and uploading the images, you are then redirected to a new page. This is the declaration page where you have to accept and move forward to make the payment of the application form.
Stage 7 - Payment
Now make the payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking. Wait for the Confirmation Page, do not refresh. Ensure that you make the payment at the time of filling the CPMEE Online Form.
Stage 8 - Submit the form
Thus, after making the payment now click on the submit option. Download and take the printout of the Application Form. Keep the printout copy safe until the completion of the examination.
CPMEE 2021 – Admit Card
The CPMEE Admit Card 2021 is released online just a few days before the date of the examination. Admit Card is issued only to those students whose application form has been successfully accepted by the ACEE. The admit card is a mandatory document that has to be carried by the candidate to the exam. The CPMEE 2021 Admit Card has all the details and information about the candidate and the exam. Hence, the details are the same as those you have submitted when filling the online form.
How to Download the CPMEE 2021 Admit Card?
The step by step process to Download ACEE Hall Ticket is as follows-
- Visit The Official Website of CPMEE
- Click on the Admit Card Link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the required details – Registration ID and Password and Captcha Code.
- After entering the details, hit the submit option.
- The Admit Card then is displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and take printout of the admit card.
- Preserve the Admit Card safe until the completion of the Admission Process.
Details Printed on the CPMEE BUMS/BAMS/BHMS/BYNS Admit Card
The ACEE Hall Ticket 2021 will comprise of the following details-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Examination Center Code
- Photograph and Signature
Applicants must keep their Hall Ticket in good condition. No candidate is allowed to enter the Examination Hall without an Admit Card. Candidates must keep the Uttarakhand Admit Card safe as it shall be required at the time of counselling.
CPMEE 2021- Exam Pattern
The CPMEE exam pattern is prescribed by the exam conducting body. Candidates preparing for the exam should have complete knowledge of the exam pattern as it helps in exam preparation. Hence, the exam pattern of ACEE BUMS/ BAMS is as follows-
- The mode of the exam is offline.
- It comprises of one paper with 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects.
- Candidates have to answer their questions on the OMR Sheet.
- The time duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking, so no marks are deducted for no answer questions.
- The exam is conducted on a single sheet.
- Questions are asked in English and Hindi language
CPMEE Result 2021
The Uttarakhand CPMEE Results will be released soon after the examination. The results shall be available in the form of a Merit List. The CPMEE 2021 Result indicates the applicants' qualification to the further process, which is the counselling process. Candidates can check their individual results by providing their Registration Number and Password. The CPMEE Result includes the Name, Total Marks of the candidates, Qualifying Status, and Category of the applicant.
ACEE CPMEE Counselling and Seat Allotment 2021
Based on the CPMEE Result 2021, the merit list of the shortlisted candidates is prepared for counselling. The counselling procedure takes place soon after the declaration of the result. Candidates are called out for the CPMEE counselling process according to their rank post which they will have to visit the counselling venue on the mentioned date and time along with the required documents.
There shall be two rounds of counselling, including an Open Round Counselling, depending on the number of seats that remain vacant. In the counselling process, all the seats are unreserved, and the selection of the applicants is made based on the eligibility criteria, marks got in the exam, and Intermediate Exam. For the counselling process, candidates have to be physically present at the venue. They have to exercise their choice of the institute and the preference of the course. The seats once allotted is final and cannot be changed further.
List of the Documents Required at the Time of Counselling of CPMEE 2021
Hence, at the time of counselling, the candidates have to submit the following documents-
- CPMEE 2021 Admit Card
- Application Form of CPMEE 2021
- Result Card of ACEE CPMEE
- Date of Birth Proof- Matric/ High School Certificate/ Birth Certificate
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of Class 12th
- Migration Certificate from the school/ University last attended
- Original SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- Valid Photo Identity Card (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/College ID/Passport)
- Character Certificate
- Two Set of the Attested Copies of the Certificates and Documents
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (4 copies)
Exams 2022 - FAQ
CPMEE Exam 2021 is expected to be conducted in October 2021
The candidate should be not less than 17 years to attend the exam
No. There is no negative marking in CPMEE exam 2021.
The total duration of the CPMEE Exam 2021 is 2 hours 30 minutes.
MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) are asked in the CPMEE Exam 2021.