CEED Counseling, 2020. Details about Counseling Dates, Procedure, Selection Process, and more.
by Adhira | Last updated: Dec 13, 2019
CEED Counseling 2020 @ceed.iitb.ac.in/2020/
CEED 2020 counseling dates mentioned in the table below. The candidates must note that the important dates of the CEED 2020 counseling process.
CEED 2020 Result and Scorecard
CEED 2020 Counselling Process
To be announced
Seat Allotment Process
To be announced
CEED Counseling 2020
Counseling of CEED 2020 will involve the following rounds.
- Design Aptitude Test Screening
- Personal interview
Design Aptitude Test Screening:
After qualifying the CEED 2020, shortlisted applicants will have to appear for Design Aptitude Test Screening.
After qualifying in Design Aptitude Test Screening, applicants will have to participate in a personal interview round. After clearing all the formalities, candidates will then select for their desired courses and institutes.
What is the Counselling Procedure involved in CEED 2020?
The outline of the CEED 2020 counseling procedure listed below:
- Notification regarding Masters in Design and Ph.D. admission issued by each Institute must be, first of all, checked by the candidates.
- Every individual Institute will have its eligibility conditions. Thus the applicants are recommended to go through the eligibility criteria of the Institute they are targetting and also check if they qualify the eligibility criteria of that particular Institute.
- The path leading to admission will fill with various checkpoints like entrance exams, interviews, and some additional selection rounds.
- The eligibility of the applicants regarding their participation in the CEED 2020 counseling process will determine based on their performance in the CEED 2020.
- If selected for the interview round, the shortlisted Students have to pay the amount required.
How many Steps in the Selection Process for CEED 2020?
Candidates must note that the following selection process in CEED 2020 for future purposes.
Step 1: Screening
- The candidate's chances of getting selected in their desired Institute is directly proportional to the marks they score in the CEED 2020.
- The scores obtained by the Students will be scrutinized precisely by the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants with higher marks will be preferred and will receive an invitation to take part in the next round of the selection.
Step 2: Design Aptitude Test
- The Design Aptitude Test will perform individually by each Institute.
- Shortlisted applicants from the Score Screening round will appear in this DAT(Design Aptitude Test).
- The decision regarding who will eligible for the Interview round will take after the conclusion of the test
- Design Aptitude Test marks will propel the candidates towards the Interview round.
Step 3: Personal Interview
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay will prepare a merit list based on the scores obtained by the candidates in the Design Aptitude Test round
- The eligible students will be called up for the Interview round
- Only 10% of the total candidates who will apply for the CEED 2020 entrance exam will qualify the Design Aptitude Test round to select for the Interview round.
What are the Documents Required for CEED 2020 Counselling?
- Qualifying applicants must carry original and photocopy of scorecard on the counseling day.
- Qualifying candidates must carry their five recent Passport size color photographs.
- Qualifying candidates must carry their original and photocopy of the Caste certificate.
- Qualifying candidates must carry their original and photocopy of class 10th and 12th mark sheet and CEED exam results.
- Government-issued Aadhar card, Voter ID card or other identity proofs, etc. are also required for verification on the counseling day.
Participating Institutes for CEED Counseling 2020
The following Participating Institutes of CEED Counseling 2020 to mentioned below.
- IISc Bangalore
- IIT Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.