BHU Nursing Exam Pattern 2022 - Check and Download BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern, Syllabus at bhu.ac.in
by Vidhya S | Last updated: Oct 27, 2021
BHU Nursing Exam Pattern 2022- @ bhu.ac.in
New Update 27-10-2021: BHU Nursing Exam Pattern 2022 - Banaras Hindu University (BHU) offers admission into B.Sc Nursing course on the basis of an entrance exam which is held in online mode. The exam is held once a year and comprises 100 MCQs. There is no negative marking in the BHU Nursing 2022 in case of the wrong answers. Candidates who aspire to take admission in B.Sc Nursing course should know the exam pattern properly for efficient preparation. Interested candidates can get more details about BHU Nursing/ B. Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam 2022 on this page.
Check Here - BHU Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
Check Here - BHU Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
What are the Highlights of BHU Nursing Exam Pattern 2022?
|Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Exam Name||B.Sc. Nursing/ B. Pharma (Ayurveda)/ Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)/ Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Entrance Test 2022|
|Start Date of Application Form||23rd June 2022 (Started)|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||23rd July 2022|
|Sub Category||Paramedical Entrance Exams, Education Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission to the courses of B.Sc Nursing in College of Nursing and self-financing courses of BOT/ BPT in Department of Orthopedics and B. Pharma(Ay) running at RGSC, Mirzapur for the session commencing from September/ October 2022|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
How to Apply for BHU Nursing Exam Pattern 2022?
- Go to the official site @ www.bhu.ac.in/ims or www.formzero.in/imsbhu
- On landing the home page, search for BHU Nursing Exam Pattern 2022 application Form.
- Click on the link and enter registration details.
- Hit on submit.
- Your BHU Nursing Exam Pattern 2022 Application Form will be displayed.
- Download and take a hard copy of the Application for future use.
What are the Admission Procedures of BHU Nursing 2022?
BHU BSc Nursing admission process involves various steps to conclude the whole admission process. The admission process involves the whole procedure to secure a seat via the BHU BSc Nursing 2022 entrance examination. The process involves filling of application forms to attending the counselling and submitting the admission fee. Below are the brief steps of admission process:
- Registration/Application form filling: Candidates have to provide their personal details, academic details and upload their recent passport size photograph and the scanned image of their signature and submission of the application fee to conclude the process.
- Download the Admit Card: The conducting body will release the admit card at least ten or seven days before the entrance exam and candidates have to download and take a printout of the admit card.
- Appear for the entrance exam: The candidates have to appear for the entrance exam by reporting to the allotted centre on the prescribed time and date. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without producing the hard copy of the admit card.
- Check Result: The IMS BHU will release the answer key before announcing the BHU BSc Nursing 2022 result. The conducting authority will also allow the candidates to challenge the answer key for any discrepancy.
- Attend the counselling: Candidates have to attend the counselling prior to a personal interview along with the medical check-up. Post the document verification and other formalities, candidates will be allotted the seats as per their merit.
- Fee submission and attending classes: After the seats are allotted, candidates have to submit the admission fee and the tuition fee and have to attend the classes on the prescribed dates.
What is the Application Fee for BHU Nursing Exam 2022?
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee is an important part to be done before the due date to complete the registration process for the entrance exam.
- Applicants who belong to the general category need to pay Rs 1000/- as application fee as reserved category applicants need to pay Rs 750/- as application fee for the entrance exam.
- Applicants are instructed to pay the application fee in online mode by debit card, credit card, or net banking feature only.
- Applicants can also pay the application fee by challan.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded back.
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants who are a citizen of India are only eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Applicants who are above the age of 17 years at the time of admission are only eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Applicants must be below the age of 25 years at the time of admission to apply for admission.
- One should be medically fit and should submit a medical fitness certificate at the time of admission.
- HSC exam or any equivalent exam must be completed by the applicant from a recognized board or university.
- Physics, chemistry, biology, and English must be mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- The general category should score not less than 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- And reserved category applicants must score a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Such applicants are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
What is the Exam Pattern for BHU Nursing 2022?
The important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Mode of Exam – Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
- Duration – 2 hours
- Question Type – Objective type i.e candidates will be required to attempt MCQ type questions.
- Marking Scheme – Correct answer – +4 marks/ Incorrect answer – 0 marks to be deducted
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 400
- Sections Covered – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany
- Number of Questions Per Section – 25
- Cut off marks – 50% for General category and 40% for OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST/PC.
The question paper will be based on the below-mentioned subjects:
- Physics (25 questions)
- Chemistry (25 questions)
- Zoology (25 questions)
- Botany (25 questions)
Exams 2022 - FAQ
The total number of questions asked in examination is 100. Each subject comprises of 25 questions.
The candidates are given 2 hours or 120 minutes to complete the test.
The expected date of exam will be in the month of October 2022.
In the test, the questions are framed from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.