Ansal University Admission 2021 (Started) - Check Ansal University Admission, Application (Out), Dates, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Criteria, Here
by J Nandhini | Last updated: Apr 22, 2021
Ansal University Admission 2021
New Update on 22-04-2021: Ansal University Admission 2021 - For the academic year 2021–22, Ansal University has released an application form for admission to MBA, B.Arch, M.Arch, B.Sc, B.Plan, M.Plan programmes. The application form is available in an online format. To fill out the application form, candidates must go to the official website page. On or before the last day of the application period, the candidate must complete the application form. Candidates who apply after the deadline will not be considered for entry. No applicant will be considered for admission if the application form is not completed.
Check Here - Ansal University Admission 2021
Apply Here - Ansal University Admission 2021 (Available)
Ansal University Admission - Overview
Name of the University
Ansal University, Gurgaon
Type of University
Name of Entrance Exam
B.Tech.- JEE (Main) or AUEE
M.Tech.- GATE or AUEE (PG)
LL.B - CLAT/LSAT/AILET or AULET
MBA - CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT
Mode of Application
Ansal University Admission - Dates
Application Form starts
Application Form ends
To be announced
What are the steps to apply for Ansal University Gurgaon?
To apply for admission, the candidates must follow the given steps-
- Visit the official website of Ansal University
- Click on Apply Now
- Students to fill in the necessary details.
- Click on New Registration
- Candidates should fill all the other relevant details in the application form and pay the registration fee.
- Lastly, click on submit.
- Take a hard Copy for Future Use.
Ansal University Gurgaon B.Tech. Admission 2021
Ansal University offers B.Tech. Under-five specializations list out below.
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- CSE offered with three sub-specializations like
Cyber Security-Industry Partner: Lucideus
Ansal University Admission to the B.Tech programs will do on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in JEE Main. Students who do not possess a valid score in JEE (Main) must appear for the Ansal University Entrance Exam (AUEE).
Ansal University Gurgaon UG Admission -2021
At the UG level, the AU institute offers admission under the following disciplines like
- Architecture & Planning
Ansal University Gurgaon UG- Selection Criteria
B.A. LL.B/BBA LL.B (Hons) or LL.B (Hons)
- Admission to these programs will be made based on CLAT/LSAT/AILET.
- Candidates who do not possess a valid score in any of the National-level Law Entrance Exams must appear for AULET (Ansal University Law Entrance Test)
- 50% weightage to 10+2 marks
- 25% weightage to interview
- 25% CLAT/LSAT/AILET/AULET Score.
- Admission will grant based on merit.
- Ansal University admission to the B.Arch. program will do solely based on NATA or JEE (Paper-2).
Ansal University Gurgaon M.Tech Admission -2021
Ansal University offers Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Science Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Mechanical Engineering (ME), Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), and Civil Engineering (CE) to the candidates who want to make their career in the field of Engineering. The course offered for two years.
- To be eligible for admission, the candidates must possess an overall aggregate of 55% marks in BE/B.Tech under a relevant stream.
- A valid score in GATE.
Ansal University Selection Criteria for M.Tech.
For admission, students must possess a valid score in GATE. Candidates who haven’t appeared for GATE must appear for AUEE (Ansal University Entrance Exam).
Note: Admission in M.Tech. CSE will do based on the following weightage mentioned below.
- 50% weightage will give to B.Tech. / M.Sc./ MCA/ AMIE score
- 50% weightage will give to AUEE/GATE score.
Ansal University Gurgaon PG Admission- 2021
Ansal University Admission for the M.Tech. Programs, the institute offers various PG courses under different disciplines, like Management, Architecture, Science, Design, Optometry, Public Health, Hospitality, and Law. The M.Arch. The program offered under the following four specializations mentioned below.
- Built Heritage
- Urban Design
- Interior Architecture
- Landscape Architecture.
Ansal University Ph.D. Admission- 2021
At the doctoral level, the institute offers a Ph.D. under the following disciplines of architecture, design, engineering, management, computer sciences, law, and applied sciences. The duration for the Part-time and Full-time Ph. D. program is three years. The maximum duration (from the date of registration) of Ph. D. program will not exceed six years.
Ansal University Selection Criteria for Ph.D.
- Satisfying the minimum eligibility criteria
- Entrance Examination
- An interview/presentation about the research interests/area to the SRC after the Entrance Examination
The selection in the Ph.D. program based on merit. Weightage of fifty percent will give to the performance in the written test and fifty percent to presentation/Interview.
Ansal University Ph.D. Program-Application Procedure
- The online application form is available on the website of the university.
- A candidate is required to fill the complete details given in the application form.
- The duly filled Ansal University application form will be processed only if accompanied by the receipt of
- payment of application fees.
- After completion of the application process, the applicants required to take a print out of the form and produce it for document verification at the time of the interview.
- In case of any query in this regard, you may call/email to the following Address.
Golf Course Road, Sector – 55,
Email: [email protected]
Admission 2022 - FAQ
Ansal University is recognized by the University Grants Commission(UGC), a statutory body of the Government of India
No, Ansal University, Delhi does not exist. There is only one Ansal University campus located in Gurgaon, Haryana
For admission in B.Tech courses, students are required to have a minimum of 50% marks in class 12, along with PCM & English. They must have a valid JEE score. For the students who have not appeared for JEE, they have to sit for the Ansal University Entrance Exam (AUEE). Students looking to enroll themselves in BCA must have 45% marks in their class 12 examination. For enrolment in the M.Tech courses, the students must have completed their B.Tech from a recognized university with 55% marks along with a valid GATE score