AKTU UPTU 2021, Check UPSEE Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Admit Card, Syllabus
by Geetha Nishad | Last updated: Dec 04, 2020
AKTU UPTU 2021 - No Entrance Exam
New Update: AKTU UPTU 2021 - Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University (earlier known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University) was responsible for conducting AKTU 2021. From the session 2021-22, there will be no entrance exam. The university will grant admission to the students on the basis of the JEE Main performance. The exam was referred to as the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE). It was the state-level examination and qualifying it provides the admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Now JEE Main marks will be considered for admission in the field of Engineering, Architecture, etc. Moreover, the university earlier used to conduct 11 papers under the AKTU exam which granted admission in various courses.
Check AKTU UPTU 2021
What are the Important Dates for AKTU UPTU 2021?
AKTU 2020 Events
AKTU Exam 2020 Dates
AKTU application form
27th January 2020
Last date to submit application form
May 15, 2020
Opening of correction window
March 18, 2020 to May 18, 2020(Previous)
March 18, 2020 to June 3, 2020
Download admit card
To be Notified
AKTU/UPTU Exam 2020
August 2, 2020
Declaration of result
To be Notified
Commencement of counselling
To be Notified
Candidates can check the AKTU 2020 exam dates mentioned above. (Detailed Information about AKTU UPTU 2021 Exam Date)
What are the Courses Offered for AKTU UPTU 2021?
- First Year of B.Tech./B.Arch./ B.Des./B.Pharm./BHMCT/ BFAD/BFA/ MBA/ MBA(Integrated) /MCA/MCA (Integrated)
- 2nd Year of B. Tech./B.Pharm./MCA (Lateral Entry).
AKTU UPTU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Students of NRI/PIO/Foreign Nationals/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Kashmiri Migrants are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: No upper age limit to apply in any of the offered courses.
- Appearing Candidates: Such Students are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants should have obtained a minimum of 45% marks without grace (40% marks for SC/ST category) in aggregate.
- Candidates should be passed 10+2 with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject and Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational as an additional subject
- Candidates have a Class 10+2 with Physics & Mathematics as a compulsory subject and Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing / Technical Vocational as an additional subject
- Aspirants have a Class 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects and Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/ Biology /Technical Vocational as an additional subject
- Aspirants should be Class 10+2 with any stream
- Aspirants Should have a bachelor’s degree in any stream
- Candidates have a graduate with 45% marks and Maths at Class 10+2 or Graduation level.
What are the details of AKTU UPTU 2021 Application Form?
Candidates advised filling all the details in the application form carefully. First, go through the information brochure and then proceed for the application form.
- Applicants can fill the AKTU/UPTU Application Form through online mode only. Candidates can start the application form filling process from January 27, 2020.
- The authority has provided the application form filling opportunity until May 15, 2020.
- They are required to upload scanned images of his/her latest color photograph and signature while filling the application form.
- Students to Fill all the details carefully and keep the application number till the next event. The officials have also provided the AKTU UPTU 2021 Correction facility.
- Students do not need to send Confirmation Page after completion and submission of the application form to the University. (Read Mode AKTU UPTU 2021 Application Form)
AKTU UPTU 2021 Application Fee
- The application fee for AKTU Exam 2020 is Rs. 1300/- for Male/Transgender candidates of the General & OBC category.
- AKTU 2020 fee is Rs. 650/- for Female, Physically Handicapped of all categories, & SC/ST.
- Aspirants can submit the application fee through online(credit card/debit card/internet banking).
What is the AKTU UPTU 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam Papers: The AKTU exam 2020 will conduct for eight papers.
- Exam Mode: The examination will conduct through offline (pen and paper-based) mode.
- Type of Questions: Objective multiple-choice questions will ask in the AKTU exam 2020.
- Language: Candidates can choose either Hindi or English language at the time of filling the application form
- Exam Duration: AKTU Exam 2020 duration will be different for each paper.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks (5 marks for B.Arch) will allott for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for incorrect or unanswered questions.
Information about AKTU UPTU 2021 Syllabus
- Candidates can check the complete AKTU 2020 Syllabus in the information brochure after releasing it. The exam authority has provided the syllabus for each paper. However, students have to study their previous qualifying exam subjects as per the requirement.
- Applicants have to study for the paper for which they have applied. For PG courses, candidates have to study their UG subjects, and those will apply for UG have to study their Class 10+2 syllabus. (More Details AKTU UPTU 2021 Syllabus)
Download AKTU UPTU 2021 Admit Card
- The AKTU 2020 admit card will be available online only. Candidates will able to get their admit cards from 27th April 2020. (Download AKTU UPTU 2021 Admit Card)
- Students advised checking the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name, etc. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid admit card.
- If any applicant is unable to download their AKTU/UPTU admit card, they should contact the helpline as indicated on the site or send an email to the mail address on or before the third week of April 2020.
How to know the AKTU UPTU 2021 Answer Key?
- The AKTU 2020 Answer key will release in the first week of May. Aspirants can get their answer sheets scrutinized on payment of Rs. 5000/- per paper within seven days of declaration of result. The application for scrutiny can submit to the Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (U.P.) 226031 in writing.
- The AKTU/UPTU final answer key will release after the revaluation of the challenges submitted by the students. If any mistake finds in the published answer key, the new will display on the website.
How to check the AKTU 2020 Result?
- The AKTU/UPTU result 2020 will declare after the few days of the written test. AKTU/UPTU result 2019 will declare through online mode only. It will be made available in the first week of June 2020.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the written exam, separate merit lists will prepare for each course. Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject will also be available on the website after the declaration of the result.
- In the case of two or more students obtained equal marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates will prepare separately.
How to check the AKTU UPTU 2021 Cut Off
- The AKTU 2020 cut-off percentage of marks in the UPSEE exam for the merit of successful candidates will be 25% (20% for SC/ST) as per UP State Government order.
- Students have to qualify the cut off marks to be eligible for the further process of counseling/admission. The candidates who will not score the marks equal or above then the cut-off marks will not be considered under the merit list.
AKTU UPTU 2021 Counselling Process
- The AKTU 2020 seats will be allotted to the candidates through counseling by the merit of the candidate. The AKTU UPTU 2021 counseling will also depend upon the order of preference given for the seats and availability of place in the category. Once the position allotted to the candidate, no change in the Institution Branch is admissible.
- Qualified candidates will be called for counseling according to their merit in the UPSEE exam by giving intimation through newspapers and websites. The allotment of seats will depend on the availability of the places on the day of counseling. The final positions will allot after the verification of the original documents.
- After allotment of the seats, applicants have to submit the seat acceptance counseling fee. The application fee will not refund in any circumstances.
Official Website of AKTU UPTU 2021