AIEED Counseling 2020. Related Information about the Counseling process here.
by Adhira | Last updated: Dec 13, 2019
AIEED Counseling 2020 @aieed.com
- The counseling process of AIEED 2020 will take place after the result declaration by the ARCH Campus, Jaipur (Rajasthan). It must note that the AIEED 2020 counseling procedure would be held separately for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For Undergraduate courses, the counseling is expected to take place in April 2020. For Postgraduate courses, the advice for the qualified candidates will most probably hold in March 2020.
- The counseling schedule of AIEED 2020 notified on the official website of the ARCH Academy of Design (www.archedu.org). The counseling of AIEED 2020 based on the results of AIEED 2020, portfolio, performance in the Interview, and candidates records in academics. They meet all these criteria will be selected to participate in the counseling process of AIEED 2020.
- The seat allotment of the Student will do after conducting the counseling process. All the Eligible and selected candidates will have to attend the counseling session, held at the ARCH Academy of Design Campus on the date and time specified for the counseling session. In case a student fails to report at the counseling center or fails to deposit the requisite fee for AIEED 2020 counseling through Demand Draft, then his/her candidature will cancel.
AIEED 2020 Counseling process
Students receiving the result from ARCH, AIEED 2020 Counselling procedure will begin from February 2020. Some factors will go into the final selection process for the design courses at ARCH.
- Marks in the past education field (Class 12/UG).
- AIEED 2020 Exam Result (NATA/ CAT/ MAT/ JEE Main score).
- Performance in General Aptitude Test (GAT)/ Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) for AIEED 2020.
- Performance in Video, Portfolio, and Personal Interaction for AIEED 2020.
Interview and Portfolio process for AIEED 2020
- Students should make a video of yourself. It is an essential part of our new Entry screening process. Based on the Application file send to the mail, applicants need to make a video of themselves and send it to ARCH.
- The portfolio needs to share with the ARCH prior. A Portfolio is the admit card of the student, speaking of their interests & abilities and is a collection of any previous creative work done by the candidate in the form of illustrations, sketches, photographs, essays, prose, etc. Even films & slideshows that can show on mobile.
- Skype interaction perform at scheduled date and time. The applicant will have a Skype Interview with ARCH Panel of Experts. Applicants failing to appear for an interview session would not considered for admission. Their applications will cancel. Rescheduling of the interview in rare cases will accept if an application mentions the reason for absence. For any queries, you can request to write at [email protected].
What is the vital information during the selection process?
- The applicants who have cleared the AIEED 2020 exam successfully will call for the interview.
- The examining authority will send the interview call letter, which will comprise the date of the interview, along with the specified venue.
- Candidates must report at least 15 minutes before the interview. Candidates failing to attend the meeting will not consider for admission. There is no option to reschedule the interview schedule.
AIEED Counselling 2020(Required Documents)
The qualified candidates of the AIEED 2020 examination will have to take part in the counseling and get their documents verified. The materials they have to bring at the time of the advice are:
- Four passport size photograph
- Mark sheets of class 10/ Class 12 (original & attested photocopy)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Portfolio at the time of the interview
- An attested migration and transfer certificate
- 10th and 12th passing certificate
- School Leaving and Character Certificate Migration Certificate
They will also have to deposit the admission fee as prescribed in the selection letter within the stipulated time to secure a seat. Students securing admission whose 12th result is waiting will have to submit a non-judicial stamp of Rs 50 mentioning that access is provisional subject to passing the qualifying exam.