Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial College of Law - The West Khandesh Dalit Shikshan Prasarak Mandal was established in the year 1939 on the advice of the Late Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, the Architect of the Indian Constitution. Dr. Ambedkar expressed his desire for the establishment of an educational institution, when he visited Dhule on 4th July, 1937. As a result of this, the Mandal started one Hostel for the upliftment of Scheduled Castes in June 1939. The trust was registered in the year 1960 under Bombay Public Trusts Act, 1950. In 1974 the Mandal widened its aims and objects by including Higher Education within its scope and accordingly the Law College was started in December 1975. Since its establishment the college is imparting Legal Education to the student community. The committe of the 'Mandal' was re-organised on 29th December 1959 and Late Adv. ASHOK BAPURAO NILE the was the President in the General Meeting held at Nandurbar, which was presided over by Late Padmashri Dadasaheb Gaikwad, M.P. and the Leader of down - troden class of the people. Dr. P.T. Borale Ex. - Mayor of Bombay who later became Principal of Sidhharth Law College Trodden,, Mumbai, was also present on the occasion. After the sorrowful demise of Adv. Ashok Bapurao Nile on 25th March 1986, Hon'ble Mahendrakumar Ashok Nile stepped into the shoes of his father and since then he has been performing the responsibility of chairmanship of W.K.D.S.P. Mandal, Depour, Dhule with the same courage, caution & care.