Union Government launched 'E-Cinepramaan' - Online Film Certification System
Free Current Affairs to Your Email
Posted on:29 Mar 2017 09:44:05
29 March 2017 Current Affairs: Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting M Venkaiah Naidu launched Online Film Certification System E-Cinepramaan of Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) with an aim to promote transparency and ensure Clean Cinema Clean India.
This online system integrated the payments made by the producers towards certification fees with Bharatkosh portal, a system for all non-tax revenue receipts.
Highlights of the Online Film Certification System E-Cinepramaan:-
• This online certification system will enable in making the CBFC Office paper less.
• It will enable effective monitoring & real time progress in tracking for both CBFC Officials and the applicant.
• In the e-cinepramaan, the status of each application will be visible online in the dashboard of the producer or the concerned CBFC official.
• In case of short films and trailers which are of less than 10 minutes, the producer need not visit the office or theatre. They can submit their creations online.
• For films longer than 10 minutes, the applicant will only have to show the film at the Examining theatre and will not have to visit the CBFC Offices at all.
• The producer or applicant will be informed by SMS or e-mail of the status of their application.
• The transparency in the system and elimination of middle men will mitigate chances of any corruption and will also avoid allegations of jumping the queue or rigging up of Examination committees.
• The implementation of QR code on the certificates will eliminate chances of fraudulent certificates.
• It will envisage a robust MIS system for performance tracking and efficient reporting.
• The system also includes inbuilt alerts depending on the pendency of the application to ensure that time limits prescribed by the rules are not violated.
FreshersLive - No.1 Job site in India. Fresherslive Current Affairs 2017 section offers informative quiz questions with answers regarding latest current affairs today for all sorts of competitive exams like UPSC, TNPSC , IFS, IAS, IPS, railway exams (RRB) and banking exams like IPBS PO, IPBS clerk, Federal Bank PO, ICICI, SBI, RBI legal officer & Grade officer posts and much more. Register with us to get latest Current Affairs Updates. Also get latest Current Affairs news and quiz Updates for free alerts daily through E-mail