Union Cabinet approves signing of Air Services Agreement between India and Mozambique
Posted on:21 Jul 2016 16:29:18
Free Current Affairs to Your Email
21 July 2016 Current Affairs: The Union Cabinet on 20 July 2016 approved signing of the Air Services Agreement between India and Mozambique.Till now, there was no Air Services Agreement between India and Mozambique. In order to promote the air connectivity between the two countries, the two sides initiated the process of consultation in 2011 to finalize the text of Air Services Agreement.
Highlights of the Air Services Agreement:
• Multiple designation of Airlines by each party.
• The designated Airline of each party can enter into cooperative marketing arrangements with the designated carriers of same party, other party and that of a Third party.
• It allows designated airlines of either countries to establish offices in the territory of other country for the promotion and sale of air services.
• The designated airlines of the two countries shall have fair and equal opportunity to operate the agreed services on specified routes.
• It also has the provisions relating to Suspension of Operating Authorization, Principles governing operations of agreed services, commercial opportunities, safety and security related clause.
FreshersLive - No.1 Job site in India. Here you can find latest 2018 government as well as private job recruitment notifications for different posts vacancies in India. Get top company jobs for both fresher and experienced. Job Seekers can get useful interview tips, resume services & interview Question and answer. Practice online test free which is helpful for interview preparation. Register with us to get latest employment news/rojgar samachar notifications. Also get latest free govt and other sarkari naukri job alerts daily through E-mail.