08 March 2018 Current Affairs: Ministry of Road Transport and Highways headed by Nitin Gadkari
has launched a new mobile app called 'Sukhad Yatra
' which is aimed to empower frequent highway users.
Sukhad yatra mobile application has been developed by National Highways Authority of India (NHAI
) and offers a number of convenient features including real-time data waiting-time at toll-plazas.
of Sukhad Yatra Mobile App launched by Ministry of Road Transport and NHAI:
- Complain about FastTag facility/Lane
- Complain against Toll Plaza management
- Potholes and other maintenance issues
- Safety hazard during road construction along highways across India
- Poor workman ship of construction
- Online recharge FastTag cards
- Locating Point of Interests (POI) including restaurants, petrol pumps on highways, restroom etc
- Report Accident
- Real-Time data of toll plaza - Know waiting time at toll plazas