NEA and CTGC Sign Joint Venture Pact to Construct West Seti Hydropower Project

Posted on:17 Nov 2017 10:44:26
NEA and CTGC Sign Joint Venture Pact to Construct West Seti Hydropower Project
17 November 2017 Current Affairs: Nepal Electricity Authority, NEA signed a joint venture agreement with China Three Gorges Corporation (CTGC), a Chinese company to construct 750 MW West Seti Hydropower Project.

The agreement was signed in Kathmandu by NEA Executive Director Kulman Ghising and representatives of China Three Gorges Corporation (CTGC).  

The estimated cost of the project will be 1.8 billion US dollars.

CTGC will have 75% stake in the joint venture and NEA will hold remaining 25%.
Nepal Electricity Authority, NEA signed a joint venture agreement with China Three Gorges Corporation (CTGC), a Chinese company to construct 750 MW West Seti Hydropower Project.

The agreement was signed in Kathmandu by NEA Executive Director Kulman Ghising and representatives of China Three Gorges Corporation (CTGC).  

The estimated cost of the project will be 1.8 billion US dollars.

CTGC will have 75% stake in the joint venture and NEA will hold remaining 25%.

Monthly Current Affairs

Current Affairs Section

Daily Current Affairs Quiz

Subscribe to Current Affairs

Enter your email to get daily current affairs

Currentt Affairs 2018 November

14 NOVEMBER
NEWS
13 NOVEMBER
NEWS
12 NOVEMBER
NEWS
11 NOVEMBER
NEWS

Currentt Affairs 2018 October

31 OCTOBER
NEWS
30 OCTOBER
NEWS
29 OCTOBER
NEWS
28 OCTOBER
NEWS

Currentt Affairs 2018 September

30 SEPTEMBER
NEWS
29 SEPTEMBER
NEWS
28 SEPTEMBER
NEWS
27 SEPTEMBER
NEWS