29 November 2016 Current Affairs: Pune-based company, Finkick Adventures is organizing the India’s First Underwater Festival at the Finkick Adventures SCUBA Diving Center, Divisional Sports Complex, Rahim Shaikh Road, Yerawada, Pune on November 27, 2016.
To promote is awareness about the state of marine life and encourage people to conserve it.
The underwater festival is organized for both swimmers and non-swimmers above 10 years of age.Regular passes are available for Rs. 1750-2500 while VIP passes for Rs. 4500.
Activities organized include:
- Water activities and dive games exclusively for swimmers;
- Underwater-chess and hockey;
- Underwater obstacle course for certified PADI, SSI and CMAS divers in 15-feet-deep pool;
- Adventurous and underwater photo exhibition focusing marine life;
- Underwater scribble board to share festival experience
- Interactive session with professional divers, for folks who are good at swimming and wish to know more about becoming a scuba diver.
Finkick Adventures is the first fully-fledged scuba centre in Pune. The company organizes scuba classes, Octopush game sessions, and other diving-related activities in Pune, in addition to conducting multiple outbound trips to diving international destinations like Andamans, Thailand, Bali, Sipadan, South Africa, Phillipines, Mexico, Turks & Caicos, and Kenya.