BOB offers credit cards loaded with special features and rewards which attracts large number of customers. Each BOB credit card is designed to meet customer satisfaction which is its main aim. BOB credit cards are provided by BOB to give the best privileges and savings during every usage. Can’t wait to know more? Read on.
Types of credit cards offered by Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda offers a wide range of credit cards which cater to the needs of every individual. The cards are loaded with special benefits and the cardholders are also rewarded with privileges and promised savings during every usage. The credit card application process is also easy and simple. Let us have a look at the various cards on offer in complete detail.
|Bank of Baroda credit card||Joining Fee||Annual Fee||Welcome benefits||Suitable for|
|Easy credit card||Rs 500 (Fee reversed on spending Rs 6,000 in first 60 days)||Rs 500 (Waived on Annual spends of Rs 35,000 and above)||Get 500 Reward Points as activation benefits||Fuel, shopping, and movie|
|Select credit card||Rs 750 (Fee reversed on spending Rs 7,500 in first 60 days)||Rs 750 (Waived on Annual spends of Rs 70,000 and above)||Get 1,000 Reward Points as activation benefits||Shopping, dining, and fuel|
|Premier credit card||Rs 1,000 (reversed on spending Rs 10,000 in first 60 days)||Rs 1,000 (Waived on Annual spends of Rs 1,20,000 and above)||Get 2,000 Reward Points as activation benefits||Dining, fuel, and travel|
|Prime credit card||Nil||Nil||Nil||Dining, travel, and fuel|
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card:
This credit card from Bank of Baroda is tailor-made for you if you’re a frequent traveler as it offers extra reward benefits on travel spends along with some additional benefits. It charges an annual fee of Rs 1,000 which is reversed if you reach total spending of Rs 1,20,000 in the preceding year. Here are a few reasons why this card is a great choice-
- Get 2,000 bonus reward points on activating the card.
- Enjoy 4 complimentary airport lounge access per year.
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs 100 spent across all categories using this card.
- You can redeem your reward points against exciting gift vouchers and more. (1 Reward Point = Re 0.25)
- Accelerate your rewards 10 times when you swipe the card for Online Travel Aggregators, Dining, and International spend with a maximum of 2000 points.
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all fuel stations in India on fuel transactions of Rs.500 to Rs.4,000. The maximum waiver can be Rs 250 per statement cycle.
- Spend Rs 1,20,000 and get the annual fee reversed in the subsequent year.
- Spend Rs 10,000 within 60 days of card activation and get the joining fee waived off.
Bank of Baroda Select Credit Cards
Bank of Baroda Select Credit Cards allows you to earn while you spend with its exciting rewards program. Best suited for those who shop online, this credit card attracts an annual fee of Rs 750 only which is waived off on reaching certain spending limits. Let us learn about this card in detail-
- Earn 1 Reward Point for every Rs 100 spent across all categories using this card.
- Earn 5 Reward Points for every Rs 100 spent towards dining and online shopping with a maximum cap of 1,000 points.
- Make 5 transactions worth Rs 1,000 each in a month and earn 1,000 bonus membership reward points.
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions of Rs 500 to Rs 4,000 at all petrol pumps. The maximum waiver can be 250 per statement cycle.
- Get the joining fee of Rs 750 waived off if you spend Rs 7,500 within the first 60 days of card issuance.
- Reach annual spends of Rs 70,000 and get the annual fee reversed in the subsequent year.
- Redeem the accumulated reward points for gift vouchers and more benefits. (1 Reward Point = Re 0.25).
Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Cards
This Bank of Baroda Credit Card is great for making your regular purchases at departmental stores as it lets you earn extra reward points. An annual fee of Rs 500 has to be paid by the cardholder which is reversed on making annual spends of Rs 35,000 or more. Given below are a few features and benefits of Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Cards-
- Get a welcome benefit of 500 reward points on activating the card.
- Earn 1 Reward Point for every Rs 100 spent using your card.
- Get 5 times more Reward Points on Movies, Groceries and Departmental stores with a maximum cap of 1,000 Reward Points per month.
- Pay your outstanding bill in full and get 0.5% cash back in your credit card statement.
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions between Rs.500 and Rs 4,000 on all petrol pumps. Maximum waiver of 250 per statement cycle.
- Get your joining fee waived off on spending INR 6,000 in first 60 days.
- Spend Rs 35,000 or more and get the annual fee reversed in the subsequent year.
- Redeem your reward points against a list of gift vouchers. (1 Reward Point = Re 0.25)
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Cards
There is no welcome gift available with this card.
Earn 4 rewards on every Rs 100 spent on dining, travel, online spends, utility bills and so on. (4 reward points = Re 1 on redemption).
Some of the key features are:
- Earn 1% cash back on all the spends using this card.
- Get a guaranteed issuance against a fixed deposit of Rs 15,000 or more without providing any income proof.
- Get zero fuel surcharge and get 1% fuel surcharge waived for all the fuel transactions ranging from Rs 400 to Rs 5,000.
- The cardholder can redeem the reward points either as a cashback or can opt for other exciting offers.
Features and Benefits of Bank of Baroda credit cards
The following are the key features of Bank of Baroda’s Credit Cards
- Validity – Bank of Baroda’s credit card can be used in any part of the globe and it is valid across all the ATMs throughout the world.
- Loyalty Points – Bank of Baroda offers loyalty points for every purchase using its selected range of credit cards.
- Cash Withdrawal Limit – Some of the credit cards provided by Bank of Baroda grants a cash withdrawal limit of up to 30 percent on the credit limit to the individuals.
- Revolving Credit Facility – The Bank of Baroda credit cardholders will be entitled to receive revolving credit facility. They can pay a minimum amount due and the remaining balance amount of spends can be paid as per the convenience of the credit cardholder.
The following are the main benefits of Bank of Baroda’s credit cards
- Easy EMI Option – The Bank of Baroda offers the credit cardholders an option to convert the purchase of an item into a loan, allowing the card user to repay the debt in small installments every month. It will attract interest on the principal amount. It makes the purchase easy for the buyer when the purchase price is huge. It provides an option to the customers to convert the purchase of goods with a minimum of Rs 2,500 and more than that on the credit card into easy EMIs of 6 or 12 months.
- Multiple Redemption Options - Cardholder can redeem the reward points in the form of cash back or other appealing options.
- Zero Fuel Surcharge – Bank of Baroda provides zero fuel surcharge facility for the credit cardholders. 1% of fuel surcharge amount will be waived for all the transactions ranging between Rs 400 and Rs 5,000 at all the fuel stations in the country.
- Free Add-on Cards – Bank of Baroda offers free add-on cards to its customers. One can avail up to 3-lifetime free add-on cards for spouse, parents, siblings or kids who are above 18 years of age.
- In-built Insurance Cover – Bank of Baroda grants free personal accidental death cover to ensure financial protection for the family. This facility comes in as an added advantage for the credit card user as well as their family members.
- Zero Liability On Lost Card – The cardholder of Bank of Baroda has to report about the loss of card immediately to the bank to ensure zero liability to avoid any kind of fraudulent transactions made using the lost credit card.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda credit cards?
Customers can apply for a Bank of Baroda credit card through online as well as offline. Bank of Baroda makes it easy for its customers to avail a credit card from anywhere. Customers can check the credits offered by Bank of Baroda on their official website and choose which one will be suitable for them. It is not necessary for the customers to visit the branch to know about the different types of credit cards.
Step 1: Visit the bank's official website.
Step 2: Click on the cards section at the top of the page and select the credit cards option to view the various types of credit cards offered by the bank.
Step 3: Moving on the page will lead to a new web portal where the different cards provided by the bank along with the features and benefits offered will be shown.
Step 4: Go through the details of each and every card and select a credit card as per your personal requirements.
Step 5: Once you select the card, click on the “Apply Now” option which appears at the end of the page.
Step 6: Proceeding further, it will ask “Looking for a card?” under which three options will be available “Choose Card”, “Enjoy Benefits” and “Apply”.
Step 7: Select the “Apply” option. It will take you to the Application Form which will be in a PDF Format. The page will ask you to give information about yourself, fill in all the details correctly as per the requirements.
Once the details are filled in, submit the same through online. The status of the application can be tracked in the bank’s official website. Once the details are verified, the bank will decide whether the candidate is eligible to avail the credit card for which they have applied for. Based on the eligibility of the customer, they may or may not receive the credit card, it will be on the discretion of the Bank of Baroda to decide if a customer has to be given the Credit Card or not.
Eligibility and Documents Required to avail a Bank of Baroda credit card
Applicants should be aged between 18 years and 65 years. Salaried applicants income should be more than Rs 3,00,000 per annum and above. Applicants income in case of self-employed, the paid-up capital should be Rs 25,00,000 per annum and above
- Applicants should be either employed or self-employed.
- Existing customer of the Bank will be preferred over a new one.
- Applicants should be resident of India or Non- Resident Indian.
- Applicants should have a good CIBIL score.
Documents required to avail a Bank of Baroda credit card
- Identity Proof – Copy of Passport / PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Driving License/ Election Voters ID Card
- Income Proof – Latest Income Tax Return Form/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (only in case of government / PSU sector employees)
- Address Proof – Copy of Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Bank Passbook of PSU Bank / Fixed Line Bill / Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card copy
- A color photograph
- Last three months bank statement
#1. Bank of Baroda credit card Netbanking:
Bank of Baroda provides netbanking to its customers to help them perform all banking transactions from home or office. Customers can have access to their bank account at any time anywhere which is of great advantage. When you have a netbanking facility, you don’t have the necessity to visit the bank for every simple reason. Now let us have a look at the advantages of owning a Bank of Baroda netbanking account.
- Bank of Baroda net banking services allow you to pay your credit card bills instantly. You do not have to stand in long queues at the bank or draft a cheque and drop it at the assigned box at the ATMs anymore as you can pay your credit card bill within few minutes using Bank of Baroda net banking services.
- You can view your credit card bill online through Bank of Baroda net banking service.
- The internet banking service offered by Bank of Baroda can be availed for free. You do not have to pay any additional charges to avail this service. There are no hidden charges as well.
- You can set up standing instructions to pay your credit card bill through Bank of Baroda net banking service and your payment will be auto-debited before the due date.
- Using Bank of Baroda net banking service, you can pay your credit card bill and other utility bills online anytime from anywhere around the world.
How to register a Bank of Baroda credit card to your netbanking account?
If you are an existing Bank of Baroda customer but have not registered to Baroda Connect, you can create an account using your Bank of Baroda debit card. Follow the steps given below to create a Bank of Baroda net banking account:
- Visit the official website of the bank.
- Choose the ‘Not Registered (Retail User), Click Here’ option.
- Now, enter your debit card details and click on the “Next” button.
- If the debit card details entered by you is correct, a One-time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Please enter the OTP received in the space given to continue.
- Choose the User ID of your choice.
- Set up a password.
- When you have successfully created a netbanking account, you will receive a message on your registered mobile number within 24 hours.
- This process will only be applicable to retail users. Get in touch with Bank of Baroda, if you are a corporate customer. You will be asked to fill a form requesting a netbanking access.
- Also, before you register for netbanking services, make sure your debit card is activated.
Once you have created a username and password, you can pay your credit card bills using the bill payment services available. Alternatively, Bank of Baroda also offers “Instapay” facility using which you will be able to pay your utility and credit card bills within a few clicks.
How to login to Bank of Baroda credit card netbanking?
- Visit the official website of the bank
- If you hold a retail account, choose the option “Retail User”.
- If you have a corporate account with Bank of Baroda, choose “Corporate User”
- Once you have selected what type of user you are, you will be redirected to the Bank of Baroda login page
- Next, enter your username
- Enter your password to successfully login to your account
- Make sure you have created a netbanking account before you try to log in to your account
How to make Bank of Baroda credit card payment through netbanking?
After you have registered for Bank of Baroda net banking (Baroda Connect), you can log into your account using your credentials and use the bills facility to make your credit card payment.
- First login to your netbanking account
- Now, navigate to the “Bills” section and choose “Add a Payee” under the “Bill Presentation” option.
- Then select your credit card provider in the “Payee Name” tab or choose from the drop-down menu.
- You will now see a list of billers
- Now, select your credit card provider and click on the payee name
- Then, choose a nickname for the biller
- Select if you want to pay the bills automatically or manually
- Click on the “Add” option
You can also pay your Bank of Baroda credit card bill using Instapay without logging into your netbanking account. Follow the steps mentioned below to pay your credit card bill through Instapay:
- Visit Bank of Baroda instapay website
- Choose your credit card provider from the drop-down menu
- Choose whether you want to pay using your retail account or corporate account under the “Payment Through” option and click on “Submit”.
- You will be redirected to a different page where you will have to enter your complete Bank of Baroda credit card number
- Confirm your credit card number before you enter the verification code.
- Click on “Proceed”
#2. Bank of Baroda credit card Payment
Bank of Baroda has introduced Insta-Pay application for the convenience of paying credit card bills instantly using net banking facility. In this facility, you don’t need to log into the Bank of Baroda’s official web portal to pay the bills, instead, you can directly log in to the Instant-Pay and enter the credit card number as given in the Bank of Baroda’s credit card and make payments online without facing any hassles. The payment will reflect in the respective credit card account within two working days once the transaction has been made.
Other various ways in which a customer can pay the outstanding bill of his Bank of Baroda Credit Card are:
Cash- Users can directly visit the nearest branch of Bank of Baroda and make a direct cash payment at the respective counter. In the deposit slip, you need to mention your 16 digit credit card number correctly. Once the payment is made, you will be given an acknowledgment slip. Keep it safe for future reference.
Cheque- Bank of Baroda credit card users can also write a cheque for making the payment towards their outstanding credit card bills. On the cheque, mention the 16 digit card number. On the back side of the cheque, you must write the following-
- BOBCARDS A/C NO
- Credit Card Number
- Cardholder’s Name
- Contact Number
NEFT- You can also make direct NEFT payment towards your Bank of Baroda credit card bills. The payment must be drawn in favor of Bank of Baroda Colaba branch with IFSC- BARB0COLABA.
Billdesk - Payment can also be made easily through Bill Desk. Every cardholder has been allotted an online ID which can be used for making payment.
Online Payment - If you have a savings or current account with Bank of Baroda, you can pay your credit card bills directly using internet banking or the Insta Pay service.
Auto Debit- You also have the facility to set standing instructions on your bank account and the bill payment will be made through auto debit directly before the payment due date.
#3. Bank of Baroda credit card Application status
ONLINE: You need an active internet connection, a laptop/PC or mobile to check your credit card application status online. Make sure you have your application reference number and follow the procedure to check the status of your application. You will just need to visit the link and enter your application number before you press the “Get details” button.
You will receive the status as soon as you are done checking it. It could either be in progress, on-hold, approved, dispatched or disapproved.
When the status says in progress means your application is still under progress and the bank needs some more time to process it.
An approved status appears when your card is approved and will reach you in soon. Please note that when your application is approved, your card will be dispatched soon. In that case, you will receive dispatched as your status. You will receive an SMS mentioning the expected time of delivery. Make sure you are available at the mentioned address as it will be handed over to the applicant only. You might be asked for any one of your original ID proofs to further validate your identity at the time of delivery.
Apart from this, you might also receive something like on-hold and disapproved. The on-hold status denotes that your application has been kept on-hold due to some reasons like failed document verification, need more documents to finish the process. You will likely receive a message or call from the bank.
Your application will get disapproved when you don’t meet the eligibility criteria set by the bank.
OFFLINE: When you do not have access to an active internet connection, then you always have another manual option. Choose the easiest option from the list given below and check the status of your credit card
Call Bank of Baroda Customer care: Reaching the Bank of Baroda customer care executive through the customer care service is one of the easiest ways to check your application status. For any credit card queries, you can feel free to contact the Bank of Baroda customer care number 1800 22 33 44, 1800 258 44 55, 1800 102 44 55
Visit the nearest Bank of Baroda branch: In any rare case you’re not able to find your application status by any of the mentioned methods, you can directly walk into any of the Bank of Baroda’s branch and ask the executives to help you find the application status. Keep the application number handy as you will be asked to provide it to check the status of your application.
#4. Bank of Baroda Credit Card Customer care number
Bank of Baroda credit card holders can contact the Bank of Baroda credit card customer care for any unresolved query through calls, email, and SMS. Here are the details:
Bank of Baroda credit card customer care toll-free number: 1800 223 224 (Customer care executives will not be available on public holidays, 2nd and 4th Saturdays)
Bank of Baroda credit card customer care Email ID: email@example.com
Bank of Baroda credit cards customer care mailing address
2nd Floor, Baroda House,
Behind Dewan Shopping Center,
S. V. Road, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai – 400102
Contact - 91 22 42068502
For Grievance Redressal
The bank provides a link on its website in case of any grievances or complaints. If you have a grievance you want to file, you can do so in any of the following ways:
Level - 1
You may access any of the Bank of Baroda’s channels mentioned below:
You can register your grievance online through their grievance redressal portal. Upon lodging the grievance in the portal, a Unique Tracker Id will be generated which needs to be saved for future interactions.
- Online Complaint - Management System - SPGRS
- Contact Center
Level - 2
If your grievance is still not redressed, you have the right to escalate your concern to the Regional Level quoting the unique Tracker ID
- Online Complaint - Management System - SPGRS
- Contact Center
Level - 3
If your grievance is still not redressed, you can still escalate your concern to the Zonal Level quoting the unique Tracker ID
- Online Complaint - Management System - SPGRS
- Contact Center
Level - 4
If you are unsatisfied with the response received, you may escalate your concern to their Principal Nodal Officer in the following ways quoting your Unique Tracker ID:
General Manager (Operations & Services)
Bank of Baroda, Head Office,
Baroda Bhavan, R C Dutt Road,
Alkapuri, BARODA - 390007, (Gujarat) India.
If you have not received a satisfactory resolution within a month, you may get in touch with the Banking Ombudsman appointed by the Reserve Bank of India.
Free Job Alert to your Email