MPSC hiring Any Graduate Candidates for State Tax Inspector Post - Apply Immediately
MPSC has released an official notification for MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020. Candidates can check the official notification and apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020 on or before 19.03.2020 from the link available on the MPSC official website. The Job location for the selected candidates will be Mumbai and the number of vacancies to be filled through this recruitment process is 89 Vacancies. The detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria, job role, qualification, selection procedure and more, candidates can check the MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF available at the bottom of this page.
MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020 Details:
Candidates can check out the MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020 summary below and apply on or before 19.03.2020 for the MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020.
Name of the Organization: MPSC
Job Name: State Tax Inspector
Vacancy Count: 89 Vacancies
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date to Apply: 19.03.2020
How candidates are selected for the MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020?
The selection process for MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020 consists of various stages. Candidates should clear all the selection process in order to join as a State Tax Inspector in MPSC. The selection process for MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020 will be The selection process for MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020 will be Written Exam/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview/ Deputation/ Merit Basis or as per MPSC norms.
MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020: Qualification Details
To apply for the MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020 candidates should meet the eligibility criteria set by the MPSC for the exam. On satisfying the standards, candidates can fill the application form and submit in the prescribed format as mentioned in the MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF before 19.03.2020. The eligibility criteria to fill the application form is given below
1. Any Graduate candidates can apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020.
2. In case experience candidates are applying for this job then such candidates can refer to the official notification pdf for the experience details.
When is the last date to apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020?
Candidates are requested to fill the application form on or before 19.03.2020. The common information is available on the MPSC official website. The applicants can fill the application form only through offline mode. Once the officials receive your application form they will send the application form status through SMS or via Email. Candidates should check their email instantly to know their application status.
How do you apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the MPSC can register offline for the MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020 on or before 19.03.2020. Candidates can apply only offline and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates can visit the MPSC official website and download the application form. The application form consists of various details like personal details, educational details, experience details, etc.
Fill up all the columns in the application form with required personal details and the information which you have entered must be the same as in the original certificates. Candidates must ensure that all the mandatory details are filled. While filling the application form candidates should always mention the present address, valid mobile number and email id on the application form for future communication.
After completing all the information, cross verify the provided details are correct. Sign the application form and place a passport size photograph at the required box. Candidates should always try to fill the application form well in advance through the prescribed format as mentioned in the official notification pdf.
Avoid last-minute of sending the application form.
Candidates can refer to the MPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF before filling the application form.
MPSC Recent Updates
- MPSC Admit Card 2023 Out mpsc.gov.in Steps to Download Hall Ticket for Statistical Officer
- MPSC Interview Schedule 2023 Released. Check MPSC State Service Interview Schedule @ mpsc.gov.in
- MPSC Result 2023 Released. Direct Link to Check MPSC Mechanical Engineering Services Result at mpsc.gov.in
- MPSC Answer Key 2023 to be Out. Check MPSC Subordinate Services Group B Answer Key 2023 Date at mpsc.gov.in Answer Key link
- MPSC Exam Date 2023 Released for Group C Check the Date Sheet and other details mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Related Stories
- TNPSC Result 2023 to be Released at tnpsc.gov.in Check Executive Officer Result 2023, Scorecard here
- WBPSC Answer Key 2023 Released Check WBPSC Tutor Answer Key 2023 Date at wbpsc.gov.in Answer Key link
- KVS Admit Card 2023 Out Assistant Commissioner, Principal, and Vice Principal kvsangathan.nic.in Here You Can Check Out the exam date and other details!
- Arunachal Pradesh SSB Result 2023 Announced. Check Arunachal Pradesh SSB Multi Tasking Staff Result 2023 Date at apssb.nic.in Result link
- RPSC Result 2023 Declared at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Check RPSC Statistical Officer Result 2023, Scorecard Here
- RSMSSB Answer Key 2023 Released. Direct Link to Check RSMSSB Forest Guard Answer Key at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- MPPEB Admit Card 2023 Out Direct Link to Download MPPEB Sub Group 3 Admit Card peb.mp.gov.in