VMOU Results 2018VMOU results will be officially declared by the Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University. Candidates who cleared the VMOU exam can attend the VMOU counselling which will be held at VMOU Campus. On the contrary, candidates who have not cleared the exam can apply for the revaluation process. The final merit list will be officially released by VMOU University. Read here to know more about VMOU Result.
Important dates of VMOU Results 2018VMOU Exam and official dates are declared by the University. the date of exam and declaration of result date for B.Ed and MBA are mentioned below in the table.
For B.Ed Test
For MBA Test
Date of the Exam
20th May 2018
24th June 2018
1st July 2018
28th June 2018
Steps to download the VMOU Result 2018Here are Steps to download the VMOU Results,
Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of the Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University - www.vmou.ac.in
Step 2: Click on the Home page tab which is present in the University page.
Step 3: Click on the “Results” Tab which is provided on the main page.
Step 4: The “Results” tab will display results and the candidates can verify their results.
Step 5: To check the detailed results, candidates have to click on the “detailed results” tab.
Step 6: Candidates should enter their name, roll no and the pdf will be displayed containing the selected candidate's names.
Step 7: Take a printed copy of your displayed result for future use.
What are the basic requirements for candidates applying for VMOU University?Candidates must have secured around 36% of marks except for the courses BCP/BAP/BSCP. Candidates who have secured:
- 60 or more - eligible for the first class
- Between 48 to 60 - eligible for the second class
- Between 36 to 48 - eligible for the third class
|A (Very Good)||8||80≤Marks≤70|
|B (Above Average)||6||60≤Marks≤70|
|C (Below Average)||5||45≤Marks≤50|
|NC (Not Completed)||0||25≤Marks≤36|
What is the procedure for revaluation?Candidates can check their results through the links available here. If the candidates are not satisfied with the obtained marks in the entrance exam, they can apply for the revaluation. The cost of revaluation per paper will be Rs 450/-. For duplicate mark sheet issued, the charges will be around Rs 50/-. For Provisional and Migration certificate, the charges will be Rs 150/-. Candidates who got cleared have to verify the results before attending the counseling. The counseling for the selected candidates will be conducted by the VMOU University.
Click here to view VMOU Results 2018.
Click here to view VMOU Results of MBA 2018.
VMOU Counselling 2018Shortlisted candidates will be called to attend the VMOU Counselling on the prescribed date. Counseling process consists of 4 rounds and the candidate's list will be finalized by the University. Courses are allocated to candidates based on their merit list. Candidates have to submit their allocation, of course, copy during the joining of course.
Hope, the information provided above will help candidates to check their results when it is updated. Get updated regularly with our results page.
All the best for future endeavors! Good luck!.
Rank List related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- »MPSC AE Result 2019. Download the result here14 hours ago
- OSSC ODIA TRANSLATOR ADMIT CARD
- ASSAM PSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR ADMIT CARD
- ECIL JUNIOR TECHNICAL OFFICER ADMIT CARD
- OSSC AUDITOR ADMIT CARD
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD
- NHM MP ADMIT CARD
- GSSSB CLERK AND OFFICE ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD
- DSSSB ADMIT CARD
- ISRO SCIENTIST ENGINEER ADMIT CARD
- SBI APPRENTICE ADMIT CARD
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BPSC 30TH JUDICIAL SERVICES INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AAU INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MAZAGON DOCK INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS BHOPAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- WBPSC PROBATION CUM AFTER CARE OFFICER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- JHARKHAND HIGH COURT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- UPSC CMS INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- IOCL INTERVIEW SHORTLIST 2019
- MAHAGENCO INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS
- IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
- IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER