VITEEE 2019 City-Wise Exam Schedule Announced:
On March 26, 2019, Vellore Institute Of Technology (VIT) announced City-Wise Exam Schedule For VITEEE 2019, for admission to B.Tech degree programs. The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) will conduct common entrance exam from April 10 to April 21, 2019. Candidates will receive the password for the slot booking on their registered mobile number on or before March 28. The VITEEE 2019 entrance exam question paper will comprise four sections-Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, English. The questions will primarily be from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus.
VITEEE 2019 Overview:Every year, the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) conducts VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam) for admission to undergraduate engineering seats across its four campuses - VIT Chennai, VIT Vellore, VIT Amaravati and VIT Bhopal. VITEEE is conducted for both
- PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English) and
- PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
While the PCBE group candidates are eligible only for
- B.Tech. Bio-Medical Engineering,
- B.Tech. Biotechnology, and
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering
Know the VIT Under Graduation courses offered in various VIT Campus.
Recently, Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) secured the 13th rank in the NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) list of the country’s best engineering colleges released by the HRD ministry.
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate’s date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1995.
- Candidates should have secured total of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- For the SC/ST & North Eastern State candidates, the average marks obtained in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50%.
VITEEE 2019 Important Dates:
|Issue of VITEEE Application Forms||October 28, 2018|
|Last date for receipt of VITEEE Application Forms||March 22, 2019|
|Commencement of slot booking||March 28, 2019|
|VITEEE online test dates||April 10 to 21, 2019|
|Declaration of VITEEE Results||Last week of April 2019|
|Counselling||Second and Third week of May 2019|
VITEEE 2019 Application Procedure:Eligible Candidates can apply for VITEEE examination in either online mode or offline mode till 15th March 2017.
VITEEE Online Application Forms:Before applying for VITEEE through online mode, candidates have to make ready of Softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph and signature as mentioned below:
- Photograph Image: Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM in JPG / JPEG format.
- Signature Image: Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM in JPG / JPEG format.
Mode of Payment - Internet Banking facility through Net banking / Debit card / Credit card.
VITEEE Offline Application Forms:The VITEEE offline application form is available in some head post offices and in some institutes. Check the list of Posts Offices for getting VITEEE Offline OMR Application form.
FEE:- Cost of OMR Application Form is Rs. 990/-.
Interested institutes willing to get the offline application forms in Bulk have to contact the below mentioned address:
VELLORE - 632014
Contact No. 0416-220 2157/ 2168
Check your VITEEE Application status
Check the VITEEE Exam Centers
VITEEE 2019 Slot Booking:VITEEE exam is conducted in three slots daily, wherein
- the first slot is from 9 am to 11.30 am,
- the second slot is from 12.30 pm to 3 pm and
- the third slot is from 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm.
VITEEE 2019 Admit card:VITEEE Admit Card is available for candidates who have booked their slots for the VITEEE entrance exam as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to take print out of it and keep it safe until the admission process gets over. Without VITEEE admit card, candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
VITEEE 2019 Exam Pattern:VITEEE examination is conducted in online mode with total duration of 2 hour 30 minutes. VITEEE online test is held as single paper comprises 125 Multiple choice questions from four main parts namely:
- Part I : Physics - 40 questions
- Part II : Chemistry - 40 questions
- Part III : Mathematics / Biology - 40 questions
- Part IV : English - 5 questions
- Mark for each correct answer = 1 marks,
- No Negative mark for incorrect answers.
- No marks are awarded for questions not attempted.
|Sections||Number of questions||Marks for each question||section wise Total Marks|
|Mathematics / Biology||40||1||40|
VITEEE 2019 Syllabus:The questions asked in VITEEE test will be based on syllabus for 11th and 12th class. Candidates may refer to the textbooks of 11th and 12th class for the contents. Check the exact topic wise latest VITEEE Syllabus for each subject now.
Get the detailed latest VITEEE Physics Syllabus
Know the topic wise latest VITEEE Chemistry Syllabus
Grab the latest entire VITEEE Biology Syllabus
Make use of the latest VITEEE Mathematics Syllabus
Check the complete updated VITEEE English Syllabus
VITEEE 2019 Cut off marks:VITEEE Cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks that the candidate should secure in VITEEE examination for participating in VITEEE counselling and further admission. VITEEE cutoff score varies from course to course and from campus to campus.
For merit list and ranking of candidates appeared in VITEEE, Equipercentile Equating would be used by VIT. Percentile Rank is a unique and invariant position of the candidate in that group. The first 20,000 VITEEE rank holders are called for Phase-1 of counselling. Candidates who score 118 and above marks in VITEEE examination will expectantly fall between rank range from 1 to 250.
Last year VITEEE cut off of is as follows:
|Range of Marks Obtained
in VITEEE 2016
|118 +||250 -1|
|113 - 117||500 - 250|
|90 - 113||2,500 - 501|
|81 - 90||5,000 - 2,501|
|72 - 81||5,001 - 6500|
|60 - 72||6,501 - 8500|
|43 - 60||8,501 - 11000|
|31 - 43||15,001 - 20000|
|Less than 31||20,000|
Interview schedule related Articles
Result related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- SSC JE APPLICATION FORM
- LIC HFL APPLICATION FORM
- IBPS PO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JIPMER APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- BSNL APPLICATION FORM
- GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- NERIE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- KERALA PSC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BIHAR VIDHAN SABHA DRIVER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- DBSKKV INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS RAIPUR INTERVIE SCHEDULE
- SVNIT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- PRASAR BHARATI INTERVIEW SCHEDULE