UPSC QUESTION PAPER 2018. Latest Updates, Notifications 19 September 2018
UPSC QUESTION PAPER 2018 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here, Candidates can check all essential details of UPSC QUESTION PAPER 2018 instantly here and Through this UPSC QUESTION PAPER schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on UPSC QUESTION PAPER is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of UPSC QUESTION PAPER 2018 verified on September 19, 2018.
Last modified:2018-09-11 09:40:57
UPSC Question Paper latest updates with clear and detailed information are provided here, candidates can check all essential details of UPSC Question Paper instantly here candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam.Direct Official Link for each recent Updates regarding UPSC Question Paper provided in this Page and find recent news of UPSC Question Paper verified on March 27, 2018.
UPSC Question PapersEvery year, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts All India Level Civil Services Examination (CSE) for appointing huge candidates in various Central Government Services like Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Information Service (IIS), Indian Postal Service (IPoS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS) and more. UPSC Civil Services Examination is conducted in three stages namely: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview (Personality Test).
Latest and Previous year’s UPSC IAS question papers granted in this page, are very helpful for candidates to attain their IAS dream. Here, around 350+ IAS Sample Papers and exact Question papers for both Prelims and Mains - written Exams are granted for free of cost. From the link provided below, You can Free Download all General Studies Question Papers, all 40 Literature Subjects Question papers, all 50 Optional Subjects Question papers, all 21 Indian Languages Question papers.
UPSC Question Papers of Prelims Exam
- IAS Preliminary exam is compulsory and is a qualifying nature.
- UPSC Preliminary Examination of Civil Services Examination consists of two compulsory papers namely:
- General Studies Paper-I (GS Paper I),
- General Studies Paper-II (GS Paper II) often referred as Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT)
- Total mark for each of the papers is 200 marks.
- Total Duration for each of the papers is 2 hours.
- General Studies Paper I is of qualifying nature for Mains Examination only. The mark obtained in this paper is considered for shortlisting to Mains Exam.
- But in General Studies paper II, candidates compulsorily score minimum qualifying marks i.e. 66 marks which is 33% of 200 marks.
- All the questions in GS Paper I and Paper II are Objective type (multiple choice questions), in both Hindi and English Language. Know more about UPSC Exam Pattern.
|UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Papers||Year-wise Question papers|
|General Studies Paper-I||2017||2016||2015||2014|
|General Studies Paper-II (CSAT)||2017||2016||2015||2014;
2014 - X- Series
Collect the exact UPSC Answer Key for all those questions now.
UPSC Related Pages updated on 19 Sep 2018
|Exam Name||Related Articles|
UPSC ADMIT CARD
UPSC ANSWER KEY
UPSC EXAM PATTERN
UPSC EXAM DATE
UPSC CUT OFF
IES ADMIT CARD
IES EXAM PATTERN
UPSC CMS COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICE EXAM
UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
UPSC Question Papers of Mains - written Exam
- UPSC Mains Examination consists of nine papers, out of which
- two are qualifying papers (Paper A - Indian Language, Paper B - English) each of 300 marks and
- seven are compulsory papers (each of 250 marks) to be counted for final ranking.
- Compulsory Papers to be counted for Ranking are:
- Paper I - Essay
- Paper II - General Studies Paper I
- Paper III - General Studies Paper II
- Paper IV - General Studies Paper III
- Paper V - General Studies Paper IV
- Paper VI - Optional Subject-Paper I
- Paper VII - Optional Subject-Paper II
- These nine papers of conventional essay type.
- Candidates need to obtain at least 25% marks in qualifying papers (Paper A and Paper B) to appear next 7 papers of UPSC Civil Services Mains examination.
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
Aspiring to study in Australia? Talk to experienced counselors and get your doubts cleared for FREE!!! Apply
Get Assured Job in Your Hometown, Opportunity to earn 1.80 - 2.20 Lakhs salary after training. Register Now !!!
UPSC Question Papers of Mains written Exam - Indian Languages papersThis Paper A - Indian Language is offered in the following languages:
|UPSC Civil Services Main - written Exam Paper A - Indian Languages||Year-wise Question papers|
|Santhali (Devanagri or Ol Chiki)||2016||2015||2014|
|Sindhi (Devanagari or Arabic)||Devanagari 2016,
Get the detailed UPSC Syllabus for all papers now.
Questions under the Paper on the English Language will be of Matriculation or equivalent standard and will be of qualifying nature only.
UPSC Question Papers of Mains written Exam - English paper
|UPSC Civil Services Main - written Exam||Year-wise Question papers|
|Paper B - English Language||2016||2015||2014|
UPSC Question Papers of Mains written Exam - Paper I - EssayIn this paper, Candidates have to write essays on multiple topics given. They will be expected to keep close to the subject of the essay to arrange their ideas in orderly fashion and to write concisely. Credit will be given for effective and exact expression. They have to express the central idea of the topic clearly.
|UPSC Civil Services Main - written Exam||Year-wise Question papers|
|Paper I - Essay (Compulsory)||2016||2015||2014|
UPSC Question Papers of Mains written Exam - Paper II to V - General Studies-I to IV
- Paper II - General Studies-I - This paper is of conventional Essay type questions on Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society.
- Paper III - General Studies-II - This paper is of conventional Essay type questions on Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations
- Paper IV - General Studies-III - This paper is of conventional Essay type questions on Technology, economic development, biodiversity, environment, security, and disaster management
- Paper V - General Studies-IV - This paper is of conventional Essay type questions on Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude.
|UPSC Civil Services Main - written Exam Papers||Year-wise Question papers|
|Paper II - General Studies Paper I||2016||2015||2014|
|Paper III - General Studies Paper II||2016||2015||2014|
|Paper IV- General Studies Paper III||2016||2015||2014|
|Paper V- General Studies Paper IV||2016||2015||2014|
UPSC Question Papers of Mains written Exam - Paper VI and VII - Optional Subjects Paper I and IIThere are 26 optional subjects in UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination. The standards of questions in Optional papers is of Post Graduate level. Paper I is theoretical but Paper II is often dominated by Current Affairs and Application based questions.
UPSC Question Papers of Mains written Exam - Literature SubjectsLiterature Subject is one of the Mains - Written Exam Optional Paper. There are 21 Literature Subjects listed below, the standards of questions in Literature Subject - Optional papers is of Post Graduate level. Paper I is theoretical but Paper II is often dominated by Current Affairs and Application based questions.
Free Job Alert to your Email