United India Insurance Company Limited, UIIC has recently announced the List of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates from the Second Contingency list for Pre-Employment Medical examination 2018. Cnadidates can download the same from the below provided direct official link of UIIC:
Download the Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates for UIIC Assistant 2018 Medical Exam
Take your Free Mock Test
UIIC Assistant 2017 Cut off marks:
Recently, United India Insurance Company Limited, UIIC released the Statewise as well as Section wise cut off marks for UIIC Assistant 2017 examination. Candidates can check the UIIC 2017 Assistant Exam Cutoff marks from the below provided direct official link:
Download UIIC Assistant 2017 Exam State Wise Cutoff, Section Wise Cutoff
UIIC Assistant Call Letter for Regional Language Test (RLT) released:
United India Insurance Company Limited, UIIC has recently released the Admit Card for Regional Language Test (RLT) for Assistant Recruitment 2017. Candidates those who qualified in UIIC Assistant Phase 2 exam can download their UIIC Assistant Call Letter for Regional Language Test (RLT) from the official link provided below.
Check UIIC Assistant Regional Language Test Admit Card
UIIC Assistant Phase 2 ResultUnited India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has recently released the Roll Numbers of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates for Regional Language Test for the post of Assistants (Class III) -Assistant Recruitment Exercise 2017. Downloading of call letters indicating date and venue of the Regional Language Test will commence from 27th November 2017.
Check the UIIC Assistant Phase 2 Result 2017
UIIC Application Form for Assistant Post:United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has recently released notification for filling 696 Vacancies under the post of “Assistant”. Graduation completed candidates within the age group of 18-28 years can apply for UIIC Assistant through online mode only. Those Candidates should also have knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language of their State. All eligible candidates can fill their UIIC Assistant Application Form from 14th to 28th August 2017 through the direct link provided below.
Fill the UIIC Assistant Application Form
Check Officially released UIIC Assistant Notification
UIIC Application Form for Assistant Post - Important dates:Candidates can fill their online UIIC Assistant Application Form from 14th August 2017 to 28th August 2017 (11.59 pm). The important dates regarding UIIC Assistant Application Form are given below.
|Application form - Release||14 August 2017|
|Application form - Closure||28 August 2017|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)||28 August 2017|
|Admit card Availability||10 days prior to the date of Preliminary exam as well as main exam (Tentative)|
|Date of Tier I online Examination (Preliminary)||22nd September 2017 (Tentative)|
|Date of Tier II online Examination (Mains)||23rd October 2017 (Tentative)|
UIIC Application Form for Assistant Post - Eligibility:
|Educational Qualification||Graduation from a recognized University.|
|Essential Qualification||Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language of the State of Recruitment|
|Age limit||18-28 years (as on June 30, 2017)
Candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1989 and not later than 30th June, 1999 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
The Upper age limit (i.e., 28 years) is relaxable as per following table:
|For OBC candidates||3 years|
|For SC/ ST candidates||5 years|
|For PwD (Gen)||10 years|
|For PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|For PwD (OBC)||13 years|
Refer official notification to know the other Category Candidate’s relaxation on upper age limit.
How to fill UIIC Application Form for Assistant Post?The registration for UIIC Assistant is done in the following stages:
- Basic Info Registration
- Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
- Filling of Basic details (such as Nationality, Religion, Address) as well as Qualification Details
- Payment of Fees
Stage 1 - Basic Info Registration:During First stage of Application Registration for UIIC Assistant, Candidate have to provide their personal particulars.
- Click on the direct link for UIIC Assistant Application Form, which is provided above.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration"
- Enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate must note down this Provisional Registration Number and Password for future use. This unique Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent to your registered E-mail & SMS.
Stage 2 - Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload:Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their Photograph & Signature as per the following guidelines:
- Photo -
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- It should be in .jpg format
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of file should be between 20kb - 50kb.
- Signature -
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- It should be in .jpg format
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels
- Size of file should be between 10kb - 20kb
Stage 3:- Filling of Basic and Qualification Details:After uploading Photo and sign, candidates need to provide the following details:
- Select the State/ UT which you want to apply for
- Choose any Exam Center
- Candidate’s Category
- Disability Details (if any)
- Aadhar Card Number (not necessary)
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Father’s, Mother’s, Spouse’s Name
- Address with pincode
- Educational Qualification (with Subject, Date of Passing, % of marks, Class)
- Work Experience Details (if any)
- Languages Known
Stage 4 - Payment of Fees:The fees can be paid only through online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Exact Application fee for various category Candidates are provided in the following table:
|Candidate’s Category||Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 100/-|
|For candidates other than SC/ ST/ PwD||RS. 500/-|
GST @ 18% extra will be charged on Application fee.
UIIC Assistant Vacancy Details and Salary:The Category wise details for UIIC Assistant vacancies are granted in the below table.
|UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total||Persons With Disabilities
UIIC Assistant can get the Salary of Rs.23,000/- per month in the initial stage ina Metro city.
UIIC Assistant Selection procedure:The United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) selects suitable personnel for Assistant post through the following three stages of selection process:
- Tier 1 Preliminary Exam (total of 100 marks)
- Tier 2 Mains Exam (total of 250 marks)
- Regional Language test
UIIC Assistant Tier 1 Preliminary Exam Pattern:UIIC Assistant Prelims exam is conducted in online mode only. UIIC Assistant Prelims exam comprises of 100 multiple choice questions under 3 main subject category sections namely English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability. Total marks allotted for UIIC Assistant Prelims exam is 100 marks and Total Duration of UIIC Assistant Prelims exam is 60 mins (1 hour).
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions (Objective type)||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||1 hour|
The questions except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English and Hindi.
Negative Marking:- There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by you, there will be no negative marking for that question.
In order to attend the UIIC Assistant Mains exam, Candidates have to qualify in each of the three sections mentioned above, by securing cut-off marks as decided by UIIC. Adequate number of candidates State-wise and Category-wise equal to 7 times of the respective number of vacancies will be shortlisted for Tier-II - Main Examination.
UIIC Assistant Tier II Mains Exam Pattern:UIIC Assistant Mains exam is conducted in online mode only. UIIC Assistant Mains exam comprises of 200 multiple choice questions under 5 main subject category sections namely Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge. Here, all Questions for all four sections except English Language will be present in both English as well as Hindi Language. Total marks allotted for UIIC Assistant Mains exam is 250 marks.
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions (Objective type)||Maximum Marks|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||50|
|2||Test of English Language||40||50|
|3||Test of General Awareness||40||50|
|5||Test of Numerical Ability||40||50|
UIIC Assistant Regional Language test:Candidates who qualify in the On-line Main Examination will further qualify in the Regional Language Test, before final selection. However, no separate marks will be awarded for Regional Language Test. This test will be only qualifying in nature. Valid AADHAR card (or) E-Aadhar Card should be produced during the Regional Language Test.
UIIC Assistant Final Selection:Final Merit List State-wise and Category-wise for the post of “Assistant” in UIIC will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the On-line Main Examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test.
Admit Card related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
General related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Result related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Score card related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Rank List related Articles
Exam Schedule related Articles
Rejected List related Articles
Exam Analysis related Articles
Question Paper related Articles
- Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society nursing officer Admit Card
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk Admit Card
- Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited senior officer Admit Card
- National Health Mission Andhra Pradesh Admit Card
- OPSC Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- MAHAGENCO technician Admit Card
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Admit Card
- WBPSC Admit Card
- MAHATET Application Form
- Indian Navy mr Application Form
- OSSSC forest guard Application Form
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan tet Application Form
- OPSC civil services Application Form
- The Science Engineering Research Board jest Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- IIFT Application Form
- Punjab School Education Board Application Form
- UP Board Application Form
- JIPMER Important Dates
- Gujarat High Court Important Dates
- WBPSC Important Dates
- AP SSC Board Important Dates
- HSSC Important Dates
- TNFUSRC forest watcher pst pet Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 services and forest range officer revised Important Dates
- NABARD assistant mains Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 main exam Important Dates
- SSC mts tier 2 Important Dates
- APDSC Secondary Grade Teachers Result
- WBPSC ae Result
- AMC Ahmedabad Result
- APSC Result
- Delhi High Court Result
- Goa Public Service Commission Junior Scale Officer Result
- HSSC Result
- Regional Center for Biotechnology Consultant Result
- Indian Institute of Soil Science Result
- City & Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Ltd Security Officer Result
- Rajasthan High Court group d Sample Papers
- CBSE class 10 social science Sample Papers
- TSCAB staff assistant previous paper Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Teachers Recruitment Board pg assistant and ped grade i Sample Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Project assistant Sample Papers
- RBI grade b Sample Papers
- CBSE class 12 biology Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- CBSE UGC ugc net Sample Papers
- East Central Railway Syllabus
- RSMSSB patwari Syllabus
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Drug Inspector Syllabus
- FSSAI Syllabus
- Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment board Syllabus
- CGPSC State Service Exam Syllabus
- Samagra Shiksha – Department of School Education ssa Syllabus
- RPSC Syllabus
- JIPMER pg Syllabus
- OPSC civil services Syllabus
- Mysore University Project Fellow Interview schedule
- GPSC Microbiologist Interview schedule
- Vizag Steel Plant management trainee Interview schedule
- NHM Assam Interview schedule
- ESIC specialists grade II Interview schedule
- UPSC Interview schedule
- NHM Assam junior engineer Interview schedule
- CDAC Interview schedule
- BPSC lecturer Interview schedule
- NHM Assam Interview schedule
- IOCL DV Schedule
- TSPSC group 2 DV Schedule
- APSC Diet Lecturer DV Schedule
- RSMSSB DV Schedule
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited vidyut sahayak DV Schedule
- Odisha Public Service Commission DV Schedule
- RRB je DV Schedule
- ESIC nursing and paramedical DV Schedule
- Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Services Selection Board live stock assistant DV Schedule
- ESIC senior resident DV Schedule
- Allahabad High Court judicial service Rank List
- KAU Skilled Assistant Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Project assistant Rank List
- Malabar Cancer Centre stipendiary trainee Rank List
- KAU assistant professor Rank List
- Kerala PSC hsst english junior Rank List