TSPSC AEE EXAM TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2018. Latest TSPSC AEE EXAM TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Updates, Notification, Results, Exam Dates 18 June 2018
TSPSC AEE EXAM TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2018 guide to get every essential information and latest updates about TSPSC AEE EXAM TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2018 and know about the Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus, Application Form, Admit Card and Dates. which are verified and updated here on June 18, 2018 all details on recent event of TSPSC AEE EXAM TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2018 is updated till this minute and be the first person to discover and make use of the ample official links provided in TSPSC AEE EXAM TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION page.
We provide you complete information on TSPSC AEE Exam here. Check through the article and gear up for your TSPSC AEE Exam. A brief layout on TSPSC AEE Exam is given in the article for your easy reference in the final stage of your preparation. We will keep you posted instantly on all updates with respect to Telangana State Public Services Commission Assistant Executive Engineers Exam here.
TSPSC AEE ExamTelangana State Public Services Commission (TSPSC) functions as a recruitment body for selecting candidates in civil services job in the State of Telangana. TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) Exam is conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers with specialization in Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical to fill up job vacancies for the respective departments in the State of Telangana. The official notification was released by TSPSC and the Exam was originally scheduled for August 12 and 13, 2017, but TSPSC has rescheduled it to August 27 and 28, 2017. All details on TSPSC AEE Exam are given below.
TSPSC AEE Exam - Posts and Vacancy DetailsThe Exam is conducted to fill job vacancies in four of the departments
- I & CAD Department
- Ground Water Department
- R & B Department
- Tribal Welfare Engineering Department
|Department||Post Code||Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|I & CAD Department||Code No: 1||Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (CIVIL)||204|
|Code No: 2||Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (ELECTRICAL)||120|
|GWD Department||Code No: 3||Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (MECHANICAL)||01|
|Roads & Buildings Department||Code No: 4||Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (ELECTRICAL)||11|
|Code No: 5||Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (CIVIL)||106|
|Tribal Welfare Engineering Department||Code No: 6||Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (CIVIL/MECHANICAL)||21|
Vacancies are subjected to variation and are decided by the appointing authority.
TSPSC Related Pages updated on 18 Jun 2018
|Exam Name||Related Articles|
TSPSC AEE Exam - Important DatesTSPSC have officially released the notification for various Engineering Services in the State. The notification is for the Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) in different departments. The important dates to be notified are given in the table below.
|Opening of Online Application||June 06, 2017|
|Last Date for Closing/Editing Online Application||July 11, 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||July 11, 2017|
|Call Letter Download||One week before the Exam|
|Written (OMR Sheet)/Online Exam||August 27 and 28, 2017|
|Personal Interview||As notified by TSPSC|
|Declaration of Final Result||As notified by TSPSC|
TSPSC AEE Exam - Qualification
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on July 01, 2017. A candidate should not be born after July 01, 1999 and should not be born before July 02, 1973.
- Age relaxation from 3 to 10 years is given based on criteria specified by TSPSC.
Educational QualificationThe qualification required for each post varies and is given below:
|I & CAD Department||AEE (Civil)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/All India Council for Technical Education
An Equivalent qualification
|AEE (Electrical)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/All India Council for Technical Education
An Equivalent qualification
|Ground Water Department||AEE (Mechanical)||B.E. Degree (Mechanical) or B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) of a University or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
An Equivalent qualification
|R & B Department||AEE (Electrical)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification
A pass in sections (A) & (B) of the Institution of Engineers in Electrical Engineering
|AEE (Civil)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
An equivalent qualification
|Tribal Welfare Engineering Department||AEE (Civil/Mechanical)||A Graduate in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical) from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
An Equivalent qualification
TSPSC AEE Exam - Fees and Payment Mode
- Online Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 120/-
Online Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee can be paid only after completing the Online Application/Registration process.
Fees payment can be made in Online mode only.
TSPSC AEE Exam - Online Application/RegistrationCandidates before proceeding with applying for the post will be prompted to do One Time Registration (OTR). Candidates already done with OTR can proceed using the TSPSC ID and Date of Birth provided during OTR.
Candidates before proceeding with One Time Registration are expected to be ready with details of
- Aadhar card
- Educational Qualification details
- Community/Caste certificate
- Enter the TSPSC ID and Date of birth
- Details will be fetched from various databases and will be displayed (Based on the information furnished in OTR). Candidates can click Yes if the information is correct. If the information displayed is wrong then click No to make changes.
- Required documents are to be uploaded other than those uploaded in the OTR process.
- Details pertaining to this exam are to be filled i.e. Examination Centre, required qualification, University details, etc
- Before submitting the Application candidates are requested to check all the details provided are correct as no changes will be entertained later.
- Upon submission of the Application, it will redirect to Payment. Make payment to complete the process.
- After payment of fees, PDF Application will be generated. The ID number in the PDF Application form is to be used for any further process of this recruitment process.
- *Be careful to fill in all details correctly as the information provided will be used for any further reference.
- Application can be rejected if any relevant column is left blank.
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
TSPSC AEE Exam PatternTSPSC AEE Exam conducts qualifying exams in two phases i.e. Written Examination (Objective type) followed by Personal Interview. Exam Pattern for each postcode differs. We have explained the pattern for each postcode below.
|Phases/Part of Exam||Post Code 1, 2, 4, and 5||Post Code 3||Post Code 6||No. of Questions||Duration||Maximum marks|
|Part A Written Examination (Objective Type)||Paper I||General Studies And General Abilities||General Studies and General Abilities||General Studies And General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper II||Civil Engg. (Degree Level)/Electrical Engg. (Degree Level)||Mechanical Engg. (Degree Level)||Common Syllabus for Civil/Mechanical Engg.||150||150||300|
The Interview process will be conducted only for candidates who have cleared the Written Exam. The Final selection will be based on Written Exam (Online or OMR based) and Interview marks put together.
TSPSC AEE Exam SyllabusTSPSC AEE Exam follows a different pattern for recruitment in each department and each post. Thus, the Exam syllabus will also be different for each post. Job position for each postcode is given in Vacancy details section. TSPSC Exam Syllabus based on each post is detailed below.
Paper I - General Studies and General AbilitiesPaper I will be common for all post and hence the syllabus will also be same.
- Current affairs - Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management - Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English (10th Class Standard)
TSPSC AEE Exam - Paper IIPaper II focus on testing the skill set required for each post and hence the exam will be on respective specialization. Syllabus for each post is detailed below.
TSPSC AEE Exam - Paper II - Post Code 1, 2, 4, and 5These posts require specialization in Civil or Electrical as recruitment is for AEE Civil/Electrical for I & CAD Department and R&B Department. Candidates based on their specialization can either opt for Civil or Electrical. Check below the syllabus for Civil and Electrical papers.
Civil Engineering (Degree Level)
- Building Materials and Construction Bricks
- Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures
- RCC and Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
TSPSC AEE Exam - Paper II - Post Code 3Recruitment is done for AEE Mechanical in the Ground Water Department, thus this post requires specialization in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates with B.E. in Mechanical, B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, or other equivalent degree can take up the test. Common syllabus for the post is given below.
Section I: Applied Mechanics Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming, and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
TSPSC AEE Exam - Paper II - Post Code 06This set of exam is to recruit candidates for the post of AEE (Civil/Mechanical) in the Department of Tribal Welfare Engineering. It has a combined syllabus for both Civil and Mechanical.
Strength of Materials
- Simple Stresses and Strains
- Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams
- Bending and Shear Stress
- Columns and Struts
- Deflections and Slopes
- Fluid Statics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Flow Measurements
- Compressible Flow
- Flow through Pipes
TSPSC AEE Exam - Admit Card
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the TSPSC AEE Exam can be downloaded before seven days of the commencement of the examination.
- Admit Card can be downloaded using Candidate’s registration number/ID and Date of Birth upon release of Admit Card/Hall Ticket by TSPSC.
- It is mandated to carry the hall ticket and an ID proof with its photocopy by the candidates who are appearing for the Exam
- Candidates without Hall Ticket are not allowed to take up the Examination.
- Any discrepancies should be noted to Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination center and necessary corrections are made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
- Check the article for instant updates on Admit Card release date and other details.
- The Exam will be conducted in at the following centers (Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khamman, Warangal, and Nizamabad) and candidates can opt any four centers in the order of preference. TSPSC holds the right to allot the Exam center. Request for Change of Centre is not entertained.
- The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are, therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest before submitting the application
- The candidates have to report 30 minutes before to the examination venue to record their thumb impression on Biometric system.
- Candidates should be careful while filling up details in the Answer sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination. In case of Exam is OMR based, candidates are strictly asked to use Ballpoint pens (Blue/Black) for bubbling. Use of whitener on OMR sheet will lead to disqualification.
- If the Exam is in Online mode, candidates are asked to report to the venue earlier. Follow the instructions with regard to login procedure and other details given by the hall invigilator. There will also be set of instructions displayed on the screen, candidates are asked to read through them before taking up the Exam.
Free Job Alert to your Email
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- GATE APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM