TSPSC AEE EXAM TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
TSPSC AEE EXAM TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2018 latest notification is updated here instantly and check all essential information regarding TSPSC AEE EXAM TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2018 in this page. Find the direct link for TSPSC AEE EXAM TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2018 Application Form, Admit Card, Result here. Detailed info on TSPSC AEE EXAM TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern are provided here. Grasp important updates on TSPSC AEE EXAM TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION immediately here. Make use of this valuable resource now.
We provide you complete information on TSPSC AEE Exam here. Check through the article and gear up for your TSPSC AEE Exam. A brief layout on TSPSC AEE Exam is given in the article for your easy reference in the final stage of your preparation. We will keep you posted instantly on all updates with respect to Telangana State Public Services Commission Assistant Executive Engineers Exam here.
TSPSC AEE ExamTelangana State Public Services Commission (TSPSC) functions as a recruitment body for selecting candidates in civil services job in the State of Telangana. TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) Exam is conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers with specialization in Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical to fill up job vacancies for the respective departments in the State of Telangana. The official notification was released by TSPSC and the Exam was originally scheduled for August 12 and 13, 2017, but TSPSC has rescheduled it to August 27 and 28, 2017. All details on TSPSC AEE Exam are given below.
TSPSC AEE Exam - Posts and Vacancy DetailsThe Exam is conducted to fill job vacancies in four of the departments
- I & CAD Department
- Ground Water Department
- R & B Department
- Tribal Welfare Engineering Department
|Department||Post Code||Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|I & CAD Department||Code No: 1||Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (CIVIL)||204|
|Code No: 2||Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (ELECTRICAL)||120|
|GWD Department||Code No: 3||Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (MECHANICAL)||01|
|Roads & Buildings Department||Code No: 4||Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (ELECTRICAL)||11|
|Code No: 5||Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (CIVIL)||106|
|Tribal Welfare Engineering Department||Code No: 6||Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (CIVIL/MECHANICAL)||21|
Vacancies are subjected to variation and are decided by the appointing authority.
TSPSC AEE Exam - Important DatesTSPSC have officially released the notification for various Engineering Services in the State. The notification is for the Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) in different departments. The important dates to be notified are given in the table below.
|Opening of Online Application||June 06, 2017|
|Last Date for Closing/Editing Online Application||July 11, 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||July 11, 2017|
|Call Letter Download||One week before the Exam|
|Written (OMR Sheet)/Online Exam||August 27 and 28, 2017|
|Personal Interview||As notified by TSPSC|
|Declaration of Final Result||As notified by TSPSC|
TSPSC AEE Exam - Qualification
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on July 01, 2017. A candidate should not be born after July 01, 1999 and should not be born before July 02, 1973.
- Age relaxation from 3 to 10 years is given based on criteria specified by TSPSC.
Educational QualificationThe qualification required for each post varies and is given below:
|I & CAD Department||AEE (Civil)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/All India Council for Technical Education
An Equivalent qualification
|AEE (Electrical)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/All India Council for Technical Education
An Equivalent qualification
|Ground Water Department||AEE (Mechanical)||B.E. Degree (Mechanical) or B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) of a University or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
An Equivalent qualification
|R & B Department||AEE (Electrical)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification
A pass in sections (A) & (B) of the Institution of Engineers in Electrical Engineering
|AEE (Civil)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
An equivalent qualification
|Tribal Welfare Engineering Department||AEE (Civil/Mechanical)||A Graduate in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical) from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
An Equivalent qualification
TSPSC AEE Exam - Fees and Payment Mode
- Online Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 120/-
Online Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee can be paid only after completing the Online Application/Registration process.
Fees payment can be made in Online mode only.
TSPSC AEE Exam - Online Application/RegistrationCandidates before proceeding with applying for the post will be prompted to do One Time Registration (OTR). Candidates already done with OTR can proceed using the TSPSC ID and Date of Birth provided during OTR.
Candidates before proceeding with One Time Registration are expected to be ready with details of
- Aadhar card
- Educational Qualification details
- Community/Caste certificate
- Enter the TSPSC ID and Date of birth
- Details will be fetched from various databases and will be displayed (Based on the information furnished in OTR). Candidates can click Yes if the information is correct. If the information displayed is wrong then click No to make changes.
- Required documents are to be uploaded other than those uploaded in the OTR process.
- Details pertaining to this exam are to be filled i.e. Examination Centre, required qualification, University details, etc
- Before submitting the Application candidates are requested to check all the details provided are correct as no changes will be entertained later.
- Upon submission of the Application, it will redirect to Payment. Make payment to complete the process.
- After payment of fees, PDF Application will be generated. The ID number in the PDF Application form is to be used for any further process of this recruitment process.
- *Be careful to fill in all details correctly as the information provided will be used for any further reference.
- Application can be rejected if any relevant column is left blank.
TSPSC AEE Exam PatternTSPSC AEE Exam conducts qualifying exams in two phases i.e. Written Examination (Objective type) followed by Personal Interview. Exam Pattern for each postcode differs. We have explained the pattern for each postcode below.
|Phases/Part of Exam||Post Code 1, 2, 4, and 5||Post Code 3||Post Code 6||No. of Questions||Duration||Maximum marks|
|Part A Written Examination (Objective Type)||Paper I||General Studies And General Abilities||General Studies and General Abilities||General Studies And General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper II||Civil Engg. (Degree Level)/Electrical Engg. (Degree Level)||Mechanical Engg. (Degree Level)||Common Syllabus for Civil/Mechanical Engg.||150||150||300|
The Interview process will be conducted only for candidates who have cleared the Written Exam. The Final selection will be based on Written Exam (Online or OMR based) and Interview marks put together.
TSPSC AEE Exam SyllabusTSPSC AEE Exam follows a different pattern for recruitment in each department and each post. Thus, the Exam syllabus will also be different for each post. Job position for each postcode is given in Vacancy details section. TSPSC Exam Syllabus based on each post is detailed below.
Paper I - General Studies and General AbilitiesPaper I will be common for all post and hence the syllabus will also be same.
- Current affairs - Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management - Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English (10th Class Standard)
TSPSC AEE Exam - Paper IIPaper II focus on testing the skill set required for each post and hence the exam will be on respective specialization. Syllabus for each post is detailed below.
TSPSC AEE Exam - Paper II - Post Code 1, 2, 4, and 5These posts require specialization in Civil or Electrical as recruitment is for AEE Civil/Electrical for I & CAD Department and R&B Department. Candidates based on their specialization can either opt for Civil or Electrical. Check below the syllabus for Civil and Electrical papers.
Civil Engineering (Degree Level)
- Building Materials and Construction Bricks
- Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures
- RCC and Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
TSPSC AEE Exam - Paper II - Post Code 3Recruitment is done for AEE Mechanical in the Ground Water Department, thus this post requires specialization in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates with B.E. in Mechanical, B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, or other equivalent degree can take up the test. Common syllabus for the post is given below.
Section I: Applied Mechanics Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming, and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
TSPSC AEE Exam - Paper II - Post Code 06This set of exam is to recruit candidates for the post of AEE (Civil/Mechanical) in the Department of Tribal Welfare Engineering. It has a combined syllabus for both Civil and Mechanical.
Strength of Materials
- Simple Stresses and Strains
- Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams
- Bending and Shear Stress
- Columns and Struts
- Deflections and Slopes
- Fluid Statics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Flow Measurements
- Compressible Flow
- Flow through Pipes
TSPSC AEE Exam - Admit Card
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the TSPSC AEE Exam can be downloaded before seven days of the commencement of the examination.
- Admit Card can be downloaded using Candidate’s registration number/ID and Date of Birth upon release of Admit Card/Hall Ticket by TSPSC.
- It is mandated to carry the hall ticket and an ID proof with its photocopy by the candidates who are appearing for the Exam
- Candidates without Hall Ticket are not allowed to take up the Examination.
- Any discrepancies should be noted to Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination center and necessary corrections are made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
- Check the article for instant updates on Admit Card release date and other details.
- The Exam will be conducted in at the following centers (Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khamman, Warangal, and Nizamabad) and candidates can opt any four centers in the order of preference. TSPSC holds the right to allot the Exam center. Request for Change of Centre is not entertained.
- The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are, therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest before submitting the application
- The candidates have to report 30 minutes before to the examination venue to record their thumb impression on Biometric system.
- Candidates should be careful while filling up details in the Answer sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination. In case of Exam is OMR based, candidates are strictly asked to use Ballpoint pens (Blue/Black) for bubbling. Use of whitener on OMR sheet will lead to disqualification.
- If the Exam is in Online mode, candidates are asked to report to the venue earlier. Follow the instructions with regard to login procedure and other details given by the hall invigilator. There will also be set of instructions displayed on the screen, candidates are asked to read through them before taking up the Exam.
Result related Articles
WBJEE RESULT CSJM RESULT ESIC RESULT NABARD RESULT RRB ALP RESULT CSIR UGC NET RESULT NDA RESULT KVPY RESULT UPSC Result RBI GRADE B RESULT KEAM RESULT IBPS RRB RESULT BSEB 12TH RESULT BIHAR BOARD 12TH RESULT BSEB BIHAR BOARD CLASS 10TH RESULT AIBE RESULT CBSE 10TH RESULT IBPS PO RESULT GATE RESULT SBI PO Result OJEE RESULT COMEDK UGET RESULT SBI Clerk Result RAJASTHAN BOARD RBSE 10TH 12TH AP POLYCET RESULTS MH CET RESULT IGNOU RESULT RBSE 12TH RESULT RAJASTHAN BOARD 12TH RESULT DSSSB RESULT RRB RESULT UP BOARD RESULT SSC CHSL RESULT RBI ASSISTANT RESULT JIPMER RESULT AKTU Result (UPSEE Results) LIC AAO RESULT CTET RESULT JEE ADVANCED RESULT SBI SO RESULT AIIMS RESULT MP BOARD RESULT BCECE RESULT PSEB 12TH RESULT PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION BOARD CLAT RESULT CLASS 12TH RESULT JAC JHARKHAND BOARD 10TH 12TH RESULT BSNL RESULT TRB PG RESULTS JEE MAIN RESULT BSTC RESULT VMOU RESULT NEET RESULT CBSE CLASS 12TH RESULT TAMIL NADU BOARD CLASS 10TH 12TH RESULT IBPS CLERK RESULT IBPS SO RESULT SSC CGL RESULT HBSE HARYANA BOARD 12TH RESULT CBSE UGC NET RESULT NATIONAL PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT TAMILNADU MBBS RANK LIST NAGALAND BOARD NBSE CLASS 10TH 12TH RESULT
Admit Card related Articles
IBPS SO Admit Card IGNOU Admit Card UPSC Admit Card RBI ASSISTANT Admit Card JEE MAIN Admit Card KVPY Admit Card IBPS CLERK Admit Card CTET ADMIT CARD CBSE UGC NET Admit Card GATE Admit Card AIIMS Admit Card IBPS PO Admit Card NABARD Admit Card RRB Group D Admit Card DSSSB Admit Card RBI GRADE B Admit Card IBPS RRB Admit Card WBJEE Admit Card BSTC Admit Card SBI PO Admit Card ORDNANCE FACTORY Admit Card SBI CLERK Admit Card IES Admit Card NDA Admit Card JIPMER Admit Card CSIR UGC NET Admit Card SBI SO Admit Card RRB Admit Card BCECE Admit Card BSNL Admit Card SSC CGL Admit Card JEE ADVANCED Admit Card RRB NTPC Admit Card IGNOU HALL TICKET Admit Card APPSC HALL TICKET Admit Card Tnpsc Group 2a Admit Card SSC CHSL Admit Card
Application Form related Articles
IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM AIIMS APPLICATION FORM UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM GATE APPLICATION FORM IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM BSNL APPLICATION FORM UIIC APPLICATION FORM NDA APPLICATION FORM DHE ODISHA PLUS 3 ADMISSION JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM JCPSICE JHARKHAND COMBINED POLICE SUB INSPECTOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM IBPS PO APPLICATION FORM TNEA APPLICATION FORM SNAP APPLICATION FORM UKPSC APPLICATION FORM SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM JEE MAIN FORMS JIPMER APPLICATION FORM JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM LIC HFL APPLICATION FORM CENTRAL RAILWAY APPLICATION FORM DSSSB APPLICATION FORM CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM ORIENTAL INSURANCE APPLICATION FORM
Exam related Articles
HSSC HARYANA SSC EXAM NEET WBJEE KTET Exam UP POLICE EXAM UPTET CSBC BIHAR POLICE EXAM MPPSC Exam DRDO CEPTAM DTE MAHARASHTRA ICSE ISC EXAM RAILWAY EXAM KVS Exam AFCAT Exam GATE KVPY RSMSSB EXAM HTET KEAM CBSE 10TH CBSE 12TH IBPS SO JEE MAIN SSC MTS EXAM BHU Exam BANK OF BARODA SPECIALIST OFFICER SO UPSC CAT Exam ICMAI Exam MP VYAPAM BCECE OJEE ASRB EXAM COMEDK UGET AP POLYCET IES EXAM CSIR UGC NET RAJASTHAN POLICE EXAM MAHARASHTRA CET INDIAN NAVY EXAM DU ADMISSION IBPS CLERK SSC GD CONSTABLE SSC GD CONSTABLE AIBE Exam CLAT Exam VITEEE SSC CHSL UPSC CMS COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICE EXAM AP EAMCET AWES APS CSB EXAM SBI CLERK ITPB Exam JEE ADVANCED IBPS PO IBPS RRB NVS EXAM CBSE UGC NET NRHM EXAM TS EAMCET MAT Exam TOEFL XAT EXAM APTET VMOU Exam SYNDICATE BANK EXAMS RAJASTHAN PTET SSC CGL CTET ICAI CA CPT EXAM DMRC EXAM BSER REET EXAM DELHI TIS HAZARI COURT EXAM POWERGRIDINDIA PGCIL EXAMS JIPMER SET Exam RBI ASSISTANT TNPSC GROUP 4 EXAM HPTU Exam SOUTH INDIAN BANK EXAMS GSECL Exam AIIMS Exam AMIE SBI SO RRB NTPC KPCL UPCATET NDA EXAM BITSAT JEECUP UP POLYTECHNIC TNEA Exam SBI PO AP ICET MAT EXAM MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST NIFT Exam IBPS RBI GRADE B BSF PUNJAB BOARD PSEB 10TH 12TH LIC AAO TNHB EXAM MCGM BMC EXAM
Syllabus related Articles
IBPS Syllabus RRB Syllabus GATE Syllabus SSC Online Syllabus LIC Syllabus SBI Syllabus CTET Syllabus JEE ADVANCED Syllabus BSNL Syllabus UPSC Syllabus IBPS Syllabus SBI PO Syllabus JEE MAIN Syllabus RRB Syllabus SBI Syllabus RBI Assistant Syllabus SSC Online Syllabus IBPS Syllabus IBPS PO Syllabus NDA Syllabus RBI Syllabus UPSC Syllabus CBSE UGC Syllabus
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Delhi University Cut Off SSC Online Cut Off IBPS Cut Off IBPS Cut Off UPSC Cut Off RRB Cut Off RBI Cut Off IBPS Cut Off IBPS Cut Off SBI Cut Off GATE Cut Off SBI Cut Off SSC Online Cut Off JEE ADVANCED Cut Off
Sample Papers related Articles
CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER SSC CHSL QUESTION PAPER IBPS SO QUESTION PAPER Upsc Question Paper CTET QUESTION PAPER NDA SAMPLE PAPER GATE QUESTION PAPERS IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
Answer key related Articles
CTET Answer key GATE Answer key UPSC Answer key CBSE UGC NET Answer key SSC CHSL Answer key JEE ADVANCED Answer key SSC CGL Answer key BSNL Answer key CSIR UGC NET Answer key NDA Answer key
Important Dates related Articles
JEE MAIN EXAM DATE IBPS CLERK EXAM DATE SBI CLERK EXAM DATE CBSE UGC NET EXAM DATE IBPS PO EXAM DATE NDA EXAM DATE IBPS RRB EXAM DATE SBI PO EXAM DATE SSC CHSL EXAM DATE RBI ASSISTANT EXAM DATE UPSC EXAM DATE SSC CGL EXAM DATE IBPS SO EXAM DATE APPSC EXAM DATES
Exam Pattern related Articles
TNPSC GROUP 2A EXAM PATTERN SYLLABUS IES EXAM PATTERN IBPS SO EXAM PATTERN RBI ASSISTANT EXAM PATTERN IBPS CLERK EXAM PATTERN GATE EXAM PATTERN SSC CGL EXAM PATTERN SSC CHSL EXAM PATTERN RBI GRADE B EXAM PATTERN UPSC EXAM PATTERN IBPS RRB EXAM PATTERN IBPS PO EXAM PATTERN RRB EXAM PATTERN