TRB PG RESULTS 2018
TRB PG RESULTS 2018 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here, Candidates can check all essential details of TRB PG RESULTS 2018 instantly here and Through this TRB PG RESULTS schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on TRB PG RESULTS is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of TRB PG RESULTS 2018 verified on September 21, 2018.
Last modified:2018-09-11 09:41:54
Get your TRB PG Results right away from the article. We have furnished all details with regard to TRB PG Results here. TRB PG Results for Post Graduate Assistant post has been released by Teachers Recruitment Board. We have also provided you with Provisional Certificate Verification List, Final Key and other details on TRB PG Results. Follow the article for instant updates.
TRB PG Results - OverviewTeachers Recruitment Board - Tamil Nadu has recently conducted Direct Recruitment for the post of Post Graduate Assistant (PGA)/Physical Education Directors (PED) Grade I in School Education and other departments for the year 2016-2017. The Exam was conducted on July 2, 2017 and the results of the TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant have been released on August 11, 2017. Check in the section below for Exam results and further selection process.
TRB PGA/PED Grade I ResultsAround 2,18,492 candidates applied for the Written Exam and 2,00,299 candidates appeared for the Exam. Teachers Recruitment Board has released the Written Exam result along with the Provisional list of candidates who are called in for Certificate Verification. 4% of the posts are reserved for persons with Disability as per the order passed by Hon’ble High Court of Madras.
Check your TRB Post Graduate Assistants Result
TRB Related Pages updated on 21 Sep 2018
|Exam Name||Related Articles|
TRB PG Result - Provisional ListThe Provisional list of candidates called for Certificate Verification is released separately as a PDF. A separate list has been prepared for each subject holding details of selected candidates.
Check your Provisional List for Certificate Verification here.
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
Aspiring to study in Australia? Talk to experienced counselors and get your doubts cleared for FREE!!! Apply
Get Assured Job in Your Hometown, Opportunity to earn 1.80 - 2.20 Lakhs salary after training. Register Now !!!
TRB PG Result - Answer KeyOn completion of the Written Exam, TRB publishes the tentative answer key of the Exam. The tentative answer key was published on July 19, 2017. Candidates who have any objections to the answer key shall raise it to TRB along with the supporting material within 5 days of publishing the tentative key. The objections raised are revised by Subject Matter Committee and the Revised and Final key was prepared. The Answer key prepared was published along with the results. Check the links below for Subjectwise answer keys.
Physical Director Grade I
TRB PG - Certificate VerificationThe Candidates shortlisted in the Written Exam are called for Certificate Verification (CV) on August 28 and 29, 2017. The list of candidates to be called for Certificate Verification is prepared in the ratio 1:1. The Venue Details and Individual Call Letter for the Certificate Verification will be uploaded soon by TRB.
Documents required for Certificate VerificationCandidates reporting for the Certificate Verification should carry the necessary Original Certificates and Mark statements pertaining to the following
- Educational qualifications
- H.S.C. or its equivalent
- U.G. Degree in the relevant subject
- P.G. Degree in the relevant subject
- B.Ed. Degree
- Community Certificate
- Tamil Medium Study Certificate
- Employment Registration Card (if applicable)
- Teaching Experience Certificate (If applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
TRB PG Exam - Important Dates
Check the table below for important dates to be notified by the candidates.
|Written Examination||July 2, 2017|
|Tentative key Released||July 19, 2017|
|Individual Exam Result, Final Key, and CV List - Published||August 11, 2017|
|Certificate Verification||August 28 and 29, 2017|
TRB PG - Selection ProcessTeachers Recruitment Board - Tamil Nadu has ongoing process of Direct Recruitment for the post of Post Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors Grade-I in School Education and other departments for the year 2016-2017. The selection process is done in two stages i.e.
- Written Examination
- Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification
|Main Subject||110||3 hours|
- The question for the Written Exam will be framed based on the Syllabus published. Check the link given for detailed syllabus for each subject - Written Examination Syllabus.
- The Written Examination results were published on August 11, 2017, along with the Final Answer Key and List of Provisionally Selected Candidates for Certificate Verification.
- Certificate Verification is scheduled on August 28 and 29, 2017. The candidates appearing for certificate verification should produce all the necessary documents.
TRB PG - Final Selection
- After certificate verification, the total marks secured by each candidate will be arrived at by adding weightage marks to the written examination marks.
- A fresh merit list will then be prepared and selection will be made from the fresh merit list duly following the merit-cum-communal rotation.
- The final eligibility of the candidates will be subject to the decision of Teachers Recruitment Board and the appointing authority.
- The appointment orders will be issued by the Department concerned to which the candidates are provisionally selected, after verifying their eligibility for the post they are selected.
Vacancy DetailsThe vacancy details for the post of Post Graduate Assistant/Physical Education Directors Grade I in School Education and other departments for the year 2016-2017 is given in the table below.
|Subject||Backlog Vacancy||Current Vacancy||Total|
|Physical Director Grade-I||-||39||39|
TRB PG - Other Important Details
- The number of vacancies notified is only approximate and is liable for modification.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars will be liable for rejection.
- If more than one candidate secures the lowest or same cut-off mark for the particular communal turn, all such candidates will be called for CV.
- Candidates who are not personally present for the Certificate Verification on the prescribed date shall not be considered for further selection process even if they have secured the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
- In the matter of recruitment, the decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final and binding.
Free Job Alert to your Email