Teachers Recruitment Board TNTET Result 2019 announced:
Teachers Recruitment Board has released the Result for TNTET, 2019.TNTET Paper I exam was held on 8th June 2019. TNTET Paper I Result 2019 is available in online mode only. Candidates who applied for
Teachers Recruitment Board can download their Result from the direct official link provided below.
Check and Download- TNTET Paper I Result 2019
What are the Important Dates For TNTET Result 2019?
Teachers Recruitment Board has released the TNTET Result on its official website trb.tn.nic.in. TNTET Paper I Exam was held on 8th June 2019. The important dates related to TNTET Paper I Result for this year is provided in the following table.
Exam Date for TNTET Paper I
8th June 2019
Exam Date for TNTET Paper II
9th June 2019
Result date for TNTET Paper I
20th August 2019
What are the information cited in TNTET Result 2019?
In TNTET CBT and Viva-Voce Result 2019 page, Candidates who are Provisionally shortlisted for TNTET 2019 can view their Name, Roll number and total marks scored in Paper I.
How to download the TNTET Result 2019?
Stepwise procedure for downloading the TNTET Paper I Result 2019 is provided below. Candidates are requested to follow the below provided instructions to download their TNTET Paper I Result without any difficulty. To avoid last-minute accessing problems on the official website, candidates are advised to download the TNTET Paper I Result 2019 well in advance.
Step 1: Click on the official website trb.tn.nic.in.
Step 2: On the homepage click on the link for TNTET Result 2019.
Step 3: At the bottom of the page click on Paper I Result.
Step 4: On clicking, TNTET Paper I Result will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Candidates are advised to download their Result as well as to take a print out of the same.
Any Discrepancy in downloading TNTET Result 2019?
If there is any error in the Candidate’s TNTET Paper I Result, then he/she must immediately report the same to the conducting authority and request for re-issuance of the same.
Candidates can report through an email to email@example.com, along with their User ID/Registration Number and full particulars of their TNTET 2019 application form Registration.
How to get Forgotten password?
If the candidates forget their Password, then they have to click on ‘Forgot Password’ link on the login page and enter the following information to get Password to their registered email ID:
User ID/Registration Number
7 characters shown in a box
TNTET Cut Off Marks 2019:
Candidates will be eligible for further selection process only if he/she scores minimum qualifying marks. After the announcement of the result Teachers Recruitment Board will release the cut off marks on its official website trb.tn.nic.in. The category wise cut off mark for TNTET 2019 is given below
Cut Off Marks
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Rank List related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Teachers Recruitment Board 2019
- RPSC PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER ANSWER KEY
- MADRAS HIGH COURT COMPUTER OPERATOR TYPIST ANSWER KEY
- OSSC VITAL STATISTICS CLERK ANSWER KEY
- DSSSB ASSISTANT TEACHER ANSWER KEY
- DSSSB ANSWER KEY
- JSSC EXCISE CONSTABLE ANSWER KEY
- ASSAM TET ANSWER KEY
- UPSSSC CANE SUPERVISOR REVISED ANSWER KEY
- BSF HEAD CONSTABLE ANSWER KEY
- UPPCL ASSISTANT ENGINEER ANSWER KEY
- OPSC CIVIL SERVICES APPLICATION FORM
- JEST 2020 APPLICATION FORM
- MAHATET 2019 REGISTRATION
- IIFT APPLICATION FORM
- PSTET APPLICATION FORM
- UPTET REGISTRATION
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA CTO CRO APPLICATION FORM
- HTET APPLICATION FORM
- ICAR NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST NET REGISTRATION
- IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- OPSC MEDICAL SERVICE EXAM
- SAIL ROURKELA NURSING OFFICER EXAM DATE POSTPONED
- NCHMT JEE NOTIFICATION
- WBSHFWS DEIC MANAGER COMPUTER TEST EXAM SCHEDULE
- BSSC STENOGRAPHER EXAM DATE
- DSSSB ASSISTANT TEACHER AND JE EXAM DATE
- UKSSSC JUNIOR ASSISTANT AND STENOGRAPHER EXAM DATE
- BSF GD CONSTABLE EXAM
- TNFUSRC FOREST WATCHER PST PET DATE
- APPSC GROUP 1 SERVICES AND FOREST RANGE OFFICER REVISED SCHEDULE
- NABARD DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT MAINS EXAM DATE
- APPSC GROUP 1 MAIN EXAM POSTPONED
- SSC MTS TIER 2 EXAMS
- SAIL ROURKELA EXECUTIVE PARA MEDICAL STAFF EXAM DATE
- HPSSC SUB INSPECTOR MAINS EXAM DATE
- HPPSC SUBORDINATE ALLIED SERVICES PRELIMS EXAM DATE
- RPSC JLO EXAM DATE
- UKPSC ACF EXAM DATE
- NHM ASSAM AE CIVIL INTERVIEW RESCHEDULE DATES
- UPSC GEO SCIENTIST AND GEOLOGIST INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- HPPSC HPAS CCE PERSONALITY TEST INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- DBSKKV INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC HYDERABAD ASSISTANT PROFESSOR INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- HPSC HCS EXBR PMT AND INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT CIVIL JUDGE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BPSC 30TH JUDICIAL SERVICES INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT GROUP D PREVIOUS PAPERS
- CBSE CLASS 10 SOCIAL SCIENCE QUESTION PAPER
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS