TNPSC GROUP 4 EXAM 2018. Latest TNPSC GROUP 4 EXAM Updates, Notification, Results, Exam Dates 23 June 2018
TNPSC GROUP 4 EXAM 2018 guide to get every essential information and latest updates about TNPSC GROUP 4 EXAM 2018 and know about the Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus, Application Form, Admit Card and Dates. which are verified and updated here on June 23, 2018 all details on recent event of TNPSC GROUP 4 EXAM 2018 is updated till this minute and be the first person to discover and make use of the ample official links provided in TNPSC GROUP 4 EXAM page.
TNPSC Group 4 Result 2018 Expected Soon; Check Here:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will soon release the TNPSC Group IV 2018 Result on its official website tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Group IV 2018 written Exam was held on February 11, 2018 for the Junior Assistant, Typist and other posts. When the TNPSC Group IV 2018 Written Exam Result is released officially, the same will be updated here, immediately. Candidates can download their TNPSC Group IV Result from the direct official link, which will be updated here.
TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2018 Released:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Group-IV and VAO Combined Civil Services Examination - IV hall tickets have been released on the official website of the commission, ie., tnpsc.gov.in, tnpscexams.net, tnpsconline.com. The scheduled date of TNPSC Group 4 2018 Exam for a total of 9,351 vacancies, is February 11, 2018 in forenoon (10 am to 1 pm).
Download the TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2018
TNPSC Related Pages updated on 23 Jun 2018
TNPSC Group 4 Exam NOTIFICATION Released
On 14th November, 2017, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) published the Official Notification for filling 9,351 vacancies on the post of Village Administrative Officer (VAO), Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist and more under the Combined Civil Services Examination - 4 (Group-IV).
Check the detailed Official TNPSC Group 4 Exam Notification 2017-18
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Application Form
All eligible Candidates can apply for "TNPSC Group 4 Exam" through online mode only. Last date for submission of application is December 13, 2017.
Apply for TNPSC GROUP 4 Exam 2017-18
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Dates
|Date of Notification||November 14, 2017|
|Last date for submission of application||December 13, 2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank
(State Bank of India / Indian Bank) or Post Office
|December 15, 2017|
|Date and Time of Written Examination||February 11, 2018
(10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M)
TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2017-18 Vacancy, Salary details
|S.No||Name of the Post and
Post Code No.
|Scale of pay|
|1||Village Administrative Officer
(Post Code 2025)
|494||Rs.5,200 - 20,200/-
|2||Junior Assistant (Non - Security)
(Post Code: 2600)
|3||Junior Assistant (Security)
(Post Code: 2400)
|4||Bill Collector, Grade-I
(Post Code: 2500)
(Post Code: 2800)
(Post Code: 2900)
(Post Code: 2200)
(Post Code: 2300)
TNPSC Group 4 Exam - HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can use the above provided official link for One Time Registration (OTR) and filling TNPSC Group 4 Online Application Form.
- All Applicants should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee.
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.9.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
- Registration Fee (For One Time Registration) - Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee - Rs.100/-
TNPSC Group 4 Exam - Eligibility Criteria
AGE LIMIT (as on 01.07.2017)
|Post name||Category of Applicants||Minimum Age
(should not have
|For VILLAGE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (VAO)||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes||21 Years||40 Years|
|"Others"||21 Years||30 Years|
|For Other Posts||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes||18 Years||35 Years|
|Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)||18 Years||32 Years|
|“Others” [ i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ]||18 Years||30 Years|
|For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only||18 Years||35 Years|
QUALIFICATIONMust possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
TNPSC Group 4 Selection procedureSelection process for TNPSC Group 4 posts is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Interview/ Certificate Verification
TNPSC Group 4 Exam PatternTNPSC Group 4 written Exam will comprises questions from following sections. All questions are objective type. The exam will be held in OMR method (ie.,) offline mode.
|Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection
|Single Paper (S.S.L.C Std.)
General Studies (75 items)
Aptitude Test (25 items)
General Tamil /
General English (100 items)
(Total = 200 items)
Candidates are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first (75+25)100 items on General Studies and Aptitude Test.
Free Job Alert to your Email
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- GATE APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM