TNPSC GROUP 2A ADMIT CARD 2018 recent information TNPSC updated January 18, 2018
TNPSC Group 2A Admit Card 2017. Download Call Letter here and Check Other Instructions and Details. TNPSC GROUP 2A ADMIT CARD 2018 find all essential information and latest updates on TNPSC GROUP 2A ADMIT CARD 2018 which are verified and updated here on January 18, 2018 all details on recent event of TNPSC GROUP 2A ADMIT CARD 2018 is updated here up-to this minute and be the first person to discover TNPSC GROUP 2A ADMIT CARD 2018 and make use of the ample official links provided in TNPSC GROUP 2A ADMIT CARD page.
TNPSC Group 2A Admit Card
TNPSC for its Group 2A Exam has released the Admit Card for Candidates who have opted to take up the Written Exam. The Exam is scheduled on August 6, 2017 and Admit Card was released in the last week of July. Details on How to download, Steps to follow on “Forgot Login ID,” and other details on TNPSC Group 2A Admit Card are given below.
Download your TNPSC Group 2A Admit Card
How to Download
- Follow the steps given below to download your TNPSC Group 2A Admit Card
- Click on the link provide above, you will be redirected to the Official site.
- A page requesting your Application No./Login Id and Date of Birth will appear.
- Enter Application No./Login Id and Date of Birth and Click ‘Submit’
- Hall Ticket will be displayed upon submission.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the Hall Ticket, as candidates should carry with them a hard copy of the Hall Ticket to the Examination.
Read through the instructions that is given along with the Hall Ticket for details regarding the Written Exam.
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
Details given in TNPSC Group 2A Admit Card
TNPSC gives all the details regarding the Written Exam on which a candidate should be clear about. We have listed below on these details.
- Registration No.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Centre Name and Code
- Venue of the Examination
- Exam date and Session (F.N. or A.N.)
- Exam details
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Application No.
- Instructions for the Exam
Instructions given in the Hall Ticket
Candidates upon download and printing of the Hall Ticket asked to carefully read through the Instructions. Few of the important instructions are listed below.
- Candidates should carry a hard copy of the Hall Ticket
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the Exam hall after 30 minutes of the commencement of the Exam
- Only Blue/Black Ball point pen should be used.
- Except Hall Ticket and Blue/Black point pen nothing should be carried inside the Exam Hall
- Applicants are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator and Watches and Ring with built in Calculator/Memory Notes, Books, Notes, Covers, Handbags, etc. or any other Electronic Device or Recording Device either as separate piece or part of something used by the applicant to the Exam Hall.
- In case of photograph of the candidate is not clear in the Hall Ticket, he/she should furnish a separate Photo affixed on a plain paper, by mentioning his/her Name, Address, Register Number duly signed by him/her and got attested by a Government Officer belonging to Group ‘A’ or ‘B’ who knows him/her personally and handover it to the Chief Invigilator.
Invalidation of Answer sheet/Debarment
- Usage of inks other than blue or black and Usage of pencil
- Answered in subject other than one opted for in the application/specified in the Hall Ticket.
- If the question booklet series is not shaded or incorrectly shaded and can’t be verified even upon physical verification.
- Possession of any gadgets/storage devices as cell phone, rings, or watches with in-built memory and also nonelectronic items like books, handbags book notes, etc will lead to debarment from Exam.
Deduction of Marks
- Two marks will be deducted for incorrect shading or absence of shading the Register Number.
- Two marks will be deducted for incorrect shading or absence of shading of question Booklet Number.
- Failure to bring the hall ticket to the examination hall will lead to reduction of two marks or invalidation of answer sheet
- Copying from another applicant in the examination hall.
- Permitting others to copy from his answer sheet.
- Copying from books or notes which are printed/Typewritten/hand written will also lead to debarment of the applicants for such a period as the commission may decide.
- Seeking the help/assistance of any official/hall supervisor in answering question in examination hall.
Steps to follow on Forgot Login IDTNPSC has given options for candidates to get their Login details in case of loss of details on the same. Follow the steps given below:
- In the Download Hall Ticket page, there will an option specifying “Forgot Login ID: Click Here”
- Follow the “Click Here” link (also provided above), it will redirect to a page.
- The page displayed will prompt for four mandatory details to be entered by the candidate
- Date of Birth
- SSLC Register Number
- Registered Email ID
- Registered Mobile No.
- On submission of these details, Message/Mail will be sent to the candidates regarding the Login details.
- Candidates can use the recovery details to download their Hall Ticket
TNPSCTamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It was formerly known by the name Madras Service Commission and holds the honor of the First Service Commission in India. The Madras Service Commission came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929. When the name of the state changed in 1970, the Commission’s name automatically took the name Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Recruitment ProcessTNPSC takes up the responsibility of conducting examinations for various level of job opening to be appointed in the State services. All recruitments in State services will be appointed through exams and selection by TNPSC. There are around 70 exams conducted by TNPSC and the top service is Group I Services Exam.
Latest Exam to be conducted in August month is Combined Civil Services Exam-II (Non-Interview Posts) (Group 2A). The official notification was released in the month of April 2017. The Written Exam is scheduled on August 6, 2017. The Call letter/Admit Card for the Exam was released in last week of July.
Free Job Alert to your Email
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
- DSSSB APPLICATION FORM
- JCPSICE JHARKHAND COMBINED POLICE SUB INSPECTOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- BSNL APPLICATION FORM
- JEE MAIN FORMS
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM