On April 4, 2019, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has declared the results of the preliminary examination for the direct recruitment of Combined Civil Services Examination–I (Group-I services) 2016-19. TNPSC Group 1 result 2019 is now available at the official website tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC conducted the Group I preliminary 2019 examination on 3 March, 2019. The candidates who have qualified the preliminary examination will be able to appear for the main examination after making a payment of Rs 200 toward the examination fee. TNPSC Group I main written examination 2019 will be held on July 12, 13 and 14, 2019.
Check the TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Result 2019
TNPSC Civil Services Group II Prelims Exam Result 2018 Declared:
On December 17, 2018, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the result for the Combined Civil Services Preliminary Examination- II (Group - II Services Interview posts), on its official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates who have appeared in this examination, can now check their TNPSC Civil Services Group II Prelims Exam result through the below provided direct official link. TNPSC Group II Preliminary Examination 2018 was conducted by the Commission on November 11, 2018. Those who qualify in the TNPSC Group II Interview Posts Preliminary Exam 2018, will have to appear for the Main Written Examination, which will be held on February 23, 2019. Those who are admitted provisionally to the TNPSC Group 2 Main Written Examination have to pay Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards the examination fee (unless exemption of fee is claimed) and should upload the scanned copy of documents in support of the claims made in their online application from December 24, 2018 to January 10, 2019 in the e-seva centres.
Check the TNPSC Civil Services Group II Prelims Exam Result 2018
TNPSC Group 2 Prelims 2018 Exam In November:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has recently released the recruitment notification for a total of 1,199 group 2 posts to be filled up in various departments through TNPSC Group 2 2018 recruitment exam. The selection will be done on the basis of preliminary exam, main exam and interview. Preliminary exam of TNPSC group 2 posts will be held on November 11. Candidates who wish to appear in TNPSC Combined Civil Services (II) Group 2 (Interview Posts) will have to submit their Application form through Online mode only, from August 10, 2018 to September 9, 2018. Graduates/ postgraduates in the relevant field with adequate knowledge of Tamil, can apply.
Check the TNPSC Group 2 (Interview Posts) Recruitment Notification 2018
Fill your TNPSC Group 2 Application Form 2018 (Interview Posts)
TNPSC Group 2A 2018-2019 Results Declared:
On March 7, 2018, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has declared the TNPSC Group 2A Written Exam 2018 - 2019 Result for Non interview posts of CCSE Combined Civil Services, in its official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Check the TNPSC Group 2A 2017-2018 Results
TNPSC Group 2A Admit Card:
TNPSC for its Group 2A Exam has released the Admit Card for Candidates who have opted to take up the Written Exam. The Exam is scheduled on March, 2018 and Admit Card was released in the last week of July. Details on How to download, Steps to follow on “Forgot Login ID,” and other details on TNPSC Group 2A Admit Card are given below.
Download your TNPSC Group 2A Admit Card
How to Download TNPSC Group 2A Admit Card?
- Follow the steps given below to download your TNPSC Group 2A Admit Card
- Click on the link provide above, you will be redirected to the Official site.
- A page requesting your Application No./Login Id and Date of Birth will appear.
- Enter Application No./Login Id and Date of Birth and Click ‘Submit’
- Hall Ticket will be displayed upon submission.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the Hall Ticket, as candidates should carry with them a hard copy of the Hall Ticket to the Examination.
Read through the instructions that is given along with the Hall Ticket for details regarding the Written Exam.
Details given in TNPSC Group 2A Admit Card
TNPSC gives all the details regarding the Written Exam on which a candidate should be clear about. We have listed below on these details.
- Registration No.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Centre Name and Code
- Venue of the Examination
- Exam date and Session (F.N. or A.N.)
- Exam details
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Application No.
- Instructions for the Exam
Instructions given in the TNPSC Group 2A Admit Card:
Candidates upon download and printing of the Hall Ticket asked to carefully read through the Instructions. Few of the important instructions are listed below.
- Candidates should carry a hard copy of the Hall Ticket
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the Exam hall after 30 minutes of the commencement of the Exam
- Only Blue/Black Ball point pen should be used.
- Except Hall Ticket and Blue/Black point pen nothing should be carried inside the Exam Hall
- Applicants are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator and Watches and Ring with built in Calculator/Memory Notes, Books, Notes, Covers, Handbags, etc. or any other Electronic Device or Recording Device either as separate piece or part of something used by the applicant to the Exam Hall.
- In case of photograph of the candidate is not clear in the Hall Ticket, he/she should furnish a separate Photo affixed on a plain paper, by mentioning his/her Name, Address, Register Number duly signed by him/her and got attested by a Government Officer belonging to Group ‘A’ or ‘B’ who knows him/her personally and handover it to the Chief Invigilator.
Invalidation of Answer sheet/Debarment:
- Usage of inks other than blue or black and Usage of pencil
- Answered in subject other than one opted for in the application/specified in the Hall Ticket.
- If the question booklet series is not shaded or incorrectly shaded and can’t be verified even upon physical verification.
- Possession of any gadgets/storage devices as cell phone, rings, or watches with in-built memory and also nonelectronic items like books, handbags book notes, etc will lead to debarment from Exam.
Deduction of Marks:
- Two marks will be deducted for incorrect shading or absence of shading the Register Number.
- Two marks will be deducted for incorrect shading or absence of shading of question Booklet Number.
- Failure to bring the hall ticket to the examination hall will lead to reduction of two marks or invalidation of answer sheet
- Copying from another applicant in the examination hall.
- Permitting others to copy from his answer sheet.
- Copying from books or notes which are printed/Typewritten/hand written will also lead to debarment of the applicants for such a period as the commission may decide.
- Seeking the help/assistance of any official/hall supervisor in answering question in examination hall.
Steps to follow on Forgot Login ID:TNPSC has given options for candidates to get their Login details in case of loss of details on the same. Follow the steps given below:
- In the Download Hall Ticket page, there will an option specifying “Forgot Login ID: Click Here”
- Follow the “Click Here” link (also provided above), it will redirect to a page.
- The page displayed will prompt for four mandatory details to be entered by the candidate
- Date of Birth
- SSLC Register Number
- Registered Email ID
- Registered Mobile No.
- On submission of these details, Message/Mail will be sent to the candidates regarding the Login details.
- Candidates can use the recovery details to download their Hall Ticket
TNPSC:Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It was formerly known by the name Madras Service Commission and holds the honor of the First Service Commission in India. The Madras Service Commission came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929. When the name of the state changed in 1970, the Commission’s name automatically took the name Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Recruitment Process:TNPSC takes up the responsibility of conducting examinations for various level of job opening to be appointed in the State services. All recruitments in State services will be appointed through exams and selection by TNPSC. There are around 70 exams conducted by TNPSC and the top service is Group I Services Exam.
Latest Exam to be conducted in August month is Combined Civil Services Exam-II (Non-Interview Posts) (Group 2A). The official notification was released in the month of April 2017. The Written Exam is scheduled on August 6, 2017. The Call letter/Admit Card for the Exam was released in last week of July.
Admit Card related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
General related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Result related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Score card related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Rank List related Articles
Exam Schedule related Articles
Rejected List related Articles
Exam Analysis related Articles
Question Paper related Articles
Eligibility List related Articles
- TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE RESULT
- TNPSC GROUP II SERVICES EXAM MARKS
- TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE ANSWER KEY
- TNPSC GROUP 4 RESULT
- TNPSC ASSISTANT DIRECTOR AND CDPO ANSWER KEY
- TNPSC CIVIL JUDGE ADMIT CARD
- TNPSC MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTOR GRADE II RESULT
- TNPSC ASSISTANT PUBLIC PROSECUTOR RESULT
- TNPSC CESE RESULT
- TNPSC RESEARCH ASSISTANT RESULT
- JPSC civil judge Admit Card
- Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society nursing officer Admit Card
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk Admit Card
- Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited senior officer Admit Card
- National Health Mission Andhra Pradesh Admit Card
- OPSC Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- MAHAGENCO technician Admit Card
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Admit Card
- Western Coalfields Limited Answer key
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Answer key
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Answer key
- MPSC Answer key
- WBPSC joint director of textiles Answer key
- Kerala PSC veo Answer key
- UKSSSC junior assistant Answer key
- DSSSB Answer key
- UPPCL je Answer key
- TNPSC Answer key
- MAHATET Application Form
- Indian Navy mr Application Form
- OSSSC forest guard Application Form
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan tet Application Form
- OPSC civil services Application Form
- The Science Engineering Research Board jest Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- IIFT Application Form
- Punjab School Education Board Application Form
- UP Board Application Form
- JIPMER Important Dates
- Gujarat High Court Important Dates
- WBPSC Important Dates
- AP SSC Board Important Dates
- HSSC Important Dates
- TNFUSRC forest watcher pst pet Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 services and forest range officer revised Important Dates
- NABARD assistant mains Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 main exam Important Dates
- SSC mts tier 2 Important Dates
- Rajasthan High Court group d Sample Papers
- CBSE class 10 social science Sample Papers
- TSCAB staff assistant previous paper Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Teachers Recruitment Board pg assistant and ped grade i Sample Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Project assistant Sample Papers
- RBI grade b Sample Papers
- CBSE class 12 biology Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- CBSE UGC ugc net Sample Papers
- Board of Secondary School Odisha Syllabus
- East Central Railway Syllabus
- RSMSSB patwari Syllabus
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Drug Inspector Syllabus
- FSSAI Syllabus
- Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment board Syllabus
- CGPSC State Service Exam Syllabus
- Samagra Shiksha – Department of School Education ssa Syllabus
- RPSC Syllabus
- JIPMER pg Syllabus
- UKPSC Interview schedule
- Mysore University Project Fellow Interview schedule
- GPSC Microbiologist Interview schedule
- Vizag Steel Plant management trainee Interview schedule
- NHM Assam Interview schedule
- ESIC specialists grade II Interview schedule
- UPSC Interview schedule
- NHM Assam junior engineer Interview schedule
- CDAC Interview schedule
- BPSC lecturer Interview schedule
- IOCL DV Schedule
- TSPSC group 2 DV Schedule
- APSC Diet Lecturer DV Schedule
- RSMSSB DV Schedule
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited vidyut sahayak DV Schedule
- Odisha Public Service Commission DV Schedule
- RRB je DV Schedule
- ESIC nursing and paramedical DV Schedule
- Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Services Selection Board live stock assistant DV Schedule
- ESIC senior resident DV Schedule
- Allahabad High Court judicial service Rank List
- KAU Skilled Assistant Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Project assistant Rank List
- Malabar Cancer Centre stipendiary trainee Rank List
- KAU assistant professor Rank List
- Kerala PSC hsst english junior Rank List