TNEA Application Form 2020 - Check TNEA 2020 Online Application Form, Counselling and Registration at www.tneaonline.org
TNEA Application form 2020 - TNEA Application form 2020 for Tamil Nadu state candidates and other state candidates are released by Anna university every year. For the admission process, the candidates have to fill in the application form fully from the first step that is registration, filling the application, and payment of application fee. During the registration process, the candidates have to select the preferred choice of TNEA Facilitation Centres for document verification. After the submission of the form of TNEA 2020, candidates have to go the TFC Centres with the desired documents and they have to submit their original form at the TFC Centres.
TNEA Application form 2020 Available Now @ www.tneaonline.org
TNEA Application form 2020 - The Directorate of Technical Education, or DoTE, will commence the online application for TNEA 2020 from July 15, 2020. For register in online mode, qualifying students can visit the official website www.tneaonline.org & www.tneaonline.com. TN Engineering Admissions (TNEA) 2020 is for undergraduate engineering courses, or BTech / BE courses, at an Anna University associated educational institution in Tamil Nadu. The TNEA Counselling 2020 Date, Seat Allotment, Rank List PDF Download, Cut off Marks can also be checked for interested candidates via www.tnonline.org.
Check TNEA Application Form Important Dates
The important dates of TNEA Application form mainly comprise of online registration, issue of random number and submission of application form are clearly mentioned in the given table
Starting of online registration
May 3, 2018
Last date to register for TNEA 2018
June 2, 2018
|Issue of random number||
June 5, 2018
Online registration of form for other state candidates
June 20, 2018
Last Date to register for other candidates
July 7, 2018
What are the General Steps to fill TNEA Application Form 2018?
- Candidates should follow the general steps to fill TNEA Application form 2018. The candidates must fill in the application form only in online mode. Other modes of submission of forms are not accepted. Candidates can follow these general steps to complete the TNEA Application form 2018
- Candidates have to do registration with the TNEA official website. Click here to apply for TNEA registration 2018
- After filling the entire application process, candidates have to pay the application fees for General Category Rs 500, and the candidates SC/ST/SCA belonging to Tamil Nadu can pay Rs. 250 and Special Reservation Category (for each category) and Rs. 100 for each reservation selected.
- After the payment of fees, candidates have to fill in the academic and personal details fully for example about their parent's name, religion, community etc.
- Candidates have to take print out of the entire application form, before taking printout candidates can preview the document which and verify whether the details are true and finally the printout can be taken.
What is the detailed procedure of TNEA Application form 2018?
The detailed procedure of TNEA Application form 2018 is mentioned below first the candidates have to do the registration process.
What is all about the Registration Process?
- Candidates have to log in to the official website link and enter the following details as given below.
- Click on the Registration tab and fill in all the Name, Email Address, Generation of Password etc.
- Candidates have to fill in the eligibility criteria Information that is all about Nationality, Nativity, Religion, Community and whether the candidate belongs to Tamil Nadu or Not.
- Candidates have to provide the personal information such as Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Qualifying Examination, Month of Passing, Year of Passing.
- If the candidates are having any special reservation for Sports/Ex-serviceman/Differently abled person.
- Candidates will receive an OTP to their registered mobile number and they must enter this OTP and then click on “Register” to complete the registration process. When the "User Registration Preview", is checked then the candidates have to type "CONFIRM" and click on OK button. The User ID will be sent to the registered mobile number and the candidates have to log in again.
What is the Payment of the application fee?
- Candidates have to pay the applicable TNEA application fee that is general category candidates have to pay Rs 500.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/SCA category in Tamil Nadu is Rs. 250.
- Special Reservation Category candidates have to pay Rs 100 for each reservation.
Mode of Payment for both Tamil Nadu and Other State Candidates
The Application fee can be paid in online or the DD can be sent to the following address: The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions, Anna University payable at Chennai on or after May 10, 2018. The online payment can be done through net banking, credit or debit card. In the case of other state candidates, the application fee for B.E/B/Tech as well as B.Arch is Rs. 500. If the candidates wish to apply for both the courses B.E/B. Tech and B.Arch programmes, they have to pay Rs. 1000 as a fee.
What is the procedure to fill in the personal and academic details?
TNEA Application form consists of personal and academic details. Candidates must fill in both the details which are mandatory. These details will help the candidates to get through the interview process.
Candidates have to provide the personal details such as have to be attached to the application form of TNEA.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the Parent / Guardian
- Nationality of the candidate
- Religion of the candidate
- Community of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
The academic details of candidates have to be filled in the application form and whereas the important details are enclosed here
- Class 10th and 12th Marks with registration Number
- Transfer certificate
- Permanent community certificate card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC and DNC, BC, and BCM
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Nativity certificate in electronic form (if applicable)
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate, if applicable
- In case of Special Reservation, relevant documents can be carried out for verification of the applied candidates.
What are the important documents to be carried by the candidates to the TFC centers?
The important documents which are to be attached by the candidates to TamilNadu Facilitation centers (TFC) are:
- Photocopy of class 10th Mark Sheet
- HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- HSC hall Ticket
- Nativity certificate
- First Graduation Certificate
- Graduation certificate
All the best! Good luck for future endeavors!.
TNEA Recent Updates
- TNEA Application Form 2020 - Check TNEA 2020 Online Application Form, Counselling and Registration at www.tneaonline.org
- TNEA Counselling 2018. Know more about TNEA Counselling 2018 and important dates
- TNEA 2018 Application Form,Eligibilty criteria,Seat Reservation,Participating Institutes,Cut off
TNEA Related Stories
- Anna University Recruitment 2023 Professional Assistant I, Peon Job Vacancy Online Job Application Form available at annauniv.edu
- Anna University Recruitment 2023 Professional Assistant III, Professional Assistant I And II Job Vacancy Online Job Application Form available at annauniv.edu
- Anna University Recruitment 2023 Peon Job Vacancy Online Job Application Form available at annauniv.edu
- Anna University Recruitment 2023 Professional Assistant I And II, Clerical Assistant, More Vacancies Job Vacancy Online Job Application Form available at annauniv.edu
- Anna University Recruitment 2023 Project Associate I Job Vacancy Online Job Application Form available at annauniv.edu
- TNPSC Result 2023 to be Released at tnpsc.gov.in Check Executive Officer Result 2023, Scorecard here
- WBPSC Answer Key 2023 Released Check WBPSC Tutor Answer Key 2023 Date at wbpsc.gov.in Answer Key link
- KVS Admit Card 2023 Out Assistant Commissioner, Principal, and Vice Principal kvsangathan.nic.in Here You Can Check Out the exam date and other details!
- Arunachal Pradesh SSB Result 2023 Announced. Check Arunachal Pradesh SSB Multi Tasking Staff Result 2023 Date at apssb.nic.in Result link
- RPSC Result 2023 Declared at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Check RPSC Statistical Officer Result 2023, Scorecard Here
- RSMSSB Answer Key 2023 Released. Direct Link to Check RSMSSB Forest Guard Answer Key at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- MPPEB Admit Card 2023 Out Direct Link to Download MPPEB Sub Group 3 Admit Card peb.mp.gov.in