TANCA TAMIL NADU COMMON ADMISSIONS COUNSELLING 2018. Latest Updates, Notifications 19 December 2018
TANCA TAMIL NADU COMMON ADMISSIONS COUNSELLING 2018 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here, Candidates can check all essential details of TANCA TAMIL NADU COMMON ADMISSIONS COUNSELLING 2018 instantly here and Through this TANCA TAMIL NADU COMMON ADMISSIONS COUNSELLING schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on TANCA TAMIL NADU COMMON ADMISSIONS COUNSELLING is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of TANCA TAMIL NADU COMMON ADMISSIONS COUNSELLING 2018 verified on December 19, 2018.
Know all about TANCA Counselling here. The article will give you all information you need to know about TANCA Counselling. All details regarding TANCA Counselling is furnished in this page. Follow the article and keep yourself updated and clarify your queries regarding Tamil Nadu Common Admission Counselling. We provide you with instant updates and precise data.
TANCATamil Nadu Common Admission (TANCA) for admission in M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan Degree programmes for the year 2017 is scheduled to happen from August 20, 2017 to August 23, 2017. The registration for TANCA counseling happened from July 24, 2017 to August 6, 2017. We have given all details related to TANCA Counselling in the sections below.
TANCA - EligibilityCandidates who have passed all the subjects in the recognised Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent field with at least 50% (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) in the qualifying degree examination as per AICTE norms are eligible.
The candidates should also have
- TANCET 2017 mark [OR]
- Qualified score in GATE 2015/2016/2017 (Appropriate discipline of Engineering) [OR]
- Qualified score in GATE 2015/2016/2017 - Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL) and also TANCET 2017 mark.
TANCA - Counselling ScheduleThe Counselling Schedule for TANCA 2017 is given in the table below for the reference of the candidate.
|GATE Score (Up to)|
|August 20, 2017||10.00 AM||All eligible differently abled persons with valid GATE score|
|01.00 PM||All eligible gate candidates with valid GATE score|
|TANCET Mark (Up to)|
|03.00 PM||Differently abled persons (Locomotor disability)|
|04.00 PM||Differently abled persons (Deaf and hard hearing)|
|05.00 PM||Differently abled persons (Blindness and low vision)|
|August 21, 2017||7.30 AM||40.546|
|August 22, 2017||7.30 AM||27.293|
|August 23, 2017||10.00 AM||SCA TO SC Counselling Registration|
|12.00 Noon||SCA TO SC Counselling|
TANCA - Merit List PreparationThe merit list for Tamil Nadu Common Admission is prepared based on three categories i.e. (i) GATE, (ii) TANCET, and (iii) Sponsored Category.
GATEMerit List Prepared based on
- GATE 2015/2016/2017 Score in appropriate discipline in Engineering/Technology
- GATE 2015/2016/2017 Score in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL) papers and TANCET 2017 MARK with a weightage of 70:30
- Merit list prepared based on marks obtained in TANCET 2017.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in TANCET 2017.
TANCA - Seat allotment (Category based)In the counseling process of TANCA, the allotment of seats is based on the Rule of reservation given by Govt. of Tamil Nadu. Check in the table below the percentage of allotment based on category.
|Open Competition (OC)||31.0|
|Backward Class (BC)||26.5|
|Backward Class - Muslim (BCM)||3.5|
|Most Backward Class and Denotified Communities (MBC and DNC)||20.0|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15.0|
|Scheduled Caste - Arunthathiyars (SCA)||3.0|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||1.0|
- Candidates seeking admission under ST/SC/SCA/MBC and DNC/BC/BCM should upload the relevant document [Permanent Community Certificate (PCC) or Electronic Form (EF)/digitally signed e-Certificate] along with the Online application.
- Candidate not uploading PCC or EF/digitally signed e-Certificate at the time of registration will be considered in the Open Category.
TANCA Counselling Process
- When the number of candidates is greater than the number of seats available, such candidates are called for counseling.
- Candidates are asked to check Anna University - TANCA web portal fo the availability of seats.
- Only those candidates with the prescribed eligibility will be allowed to attend the counseling. Call letter will be uploaded for the eligible candidates. Candidates can download the Call letter by entering their TANCA Application No., Name, and Date of Birth.
- Eligible candidates should appear for the counseling according to the time prescribed for their cut-off mark. Candidates are asked to report two hours before the counseling session.
- Irrespective of receiving individual communication, eligible candidates are expected to appear for counseling.
- GATE category candidates must appear for counseling with their GATE 2015/2016/2017 Score card. Any unfilled seats in GATE category will be transfigured to TANCET category of the respective communities.
- Strictly only one allotment is made for a candidate and once the college/branch is allotted no changes will be entertained.
Documents to be Carried for TANCA CounsellingThe verification of necessary Original documents will be made before the Allotment is made. If the information/documents provided during the Online registration has discrepancies during verification of Original certificates, the application will be summarily rejected and suitable actions will be taken. In case the candidate’s certificates are deposited where he/she is already admitted, a letter from Head of the department should be produced and attested photocopies are accepted. But then, the admission will be withheld till the verification of original documents is done.
The original documents/certificates to be carried are:
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Qualifying Degree Certificates/Provisional Certificate/Consolidated Mark Sheet/Last Available Semester Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate from Institute last attended (if applicable)
- Community Certificate in card format or electronic form (candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu)
- Certificate of Disability (if applicable)
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of identification certificate obtained from the Head Quarters Tahsildar or Visa, Passport and letter registered in Police Station (For Sri Lankan Refugee candidates)
- Valid GATE 2015/2016/2017 Score Card for GATE Category candidates
- TANCET Hall Ticket 2017 for TANCET Category candidates
Unable to Attend the TANCA Counselling on the specified date and time?If a candidate is not able to attend the Counselling session on the prescribed date and time due to unavoidable reasons can follow any two of the alternatives given below
- He/She can authorize his/her parent on his/her behalf to attend with an authorization letter given by the candidate being submitted by the candidate’s parents. Parent’s decision will be binding on the candidate.
- He/She can attend the counselling at a subsequent time/date of the counseling period and can only opt for seats available at that time. He/She cannot claim for seat based on rank.
Fees to be paid at TANCA Counselling
- At the time of counselling, the candidates have to pay Rs.5,300/- (Rs.1,150/- for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) in the form of a Demand Draft or Cash.
- The fee also includes a non-refundable fee of Rs.300/- towards counselling fee (Rs.150/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu).
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary, TANCA, Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Institutions under TANCA CounsellingTamil Nadu Government has nominated Anna University, Chennai-25 for conducting Tamil Nadu Common Admission through Single Window Counselling for M.E/M.Tech./M.Arch/M.Plan degrees offered at
- University Departments/Regional Campuses of Anna University/University Colleges
- Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges
- Self-financing Engineering Colleges (for the seats surrendered by them for the single window counselling)
Mode of studyThe degree programmes offered will be of two category i.e. (i) Full-time PG programme and (ii) Part-time programme.
- Full time programme - 2 years (4 semesters)
- Part time programme - 3 years (6 semesters)
TANCA Counselling - Other Information
- All admissions made through Single Window System are provisional. Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- For information on courses offered, district wise list of Engineering colleges, courses offered in different colleges and the college codes, etc., check the given link - Information on Colleges.
- If a candidate does not join after allotment and seeks refund, only 80% of the initial amount paid at the time of counselling will be refunded.
- Candidates other than GATE (Engineering/Technology) category must have appeared for TANCET 2017. Candidates must have eligible qualification for admission.
Result related Articles
IBPS PO RESULT WBJEE RESULT CSJM RESULT ESIC RESULT NABARD RESULT RRB ALP RESULT CSIR UGC NET RESULT NDA RESULT KVPY RESULT UPSC Result RBI GRADE B RESULT KEAM RESULT IBPS RRB RESULT BSEB 12TH RESULT BIHAR BOARD 12TH RESULT BSEB BIHAR BOARD CLASS 10TH RESULT AIBE RESULT CBSE 10TH RESULT GATE RESULT SBI PO Result OJEE RESULT COMEDK UGET RESULT SBI Clerk Result RAJASTHAN BOARD RBSE 10TH 12TH AP POLYCET RESULTS MH CET RESULT IGNOU RESULT RBSE 12TH RESULT RAJASTHAN BOARD 12TH RESULT DSSSB RESULT RRB RESULT UP BOARD RESULT SSC CHSL RESULT RBI ASSISTANT RESULT JIPMER RESULT AKTU Result (UPSEE Results) LIC AAO RESULT CTET RESULT JEE ADVANCED RESULT SBI SO RESULT AIIMS RESULT MP BOARD RESULT BCECE RESULT PSEB 12TH RESULT PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION BOARD CLAT RESULT CLASS 12TH RESULT JAC JHARKHAND BOARD 10TH 12TH RESULT BSNL RESULT TRB PG RESULTS JEE MAIN RESULT BSTC RESULT VMOU RESULT NEET RESULT CBSE CLASS 12TH RESULT TAMIL NADU BOARD CLASS 10TH 12TH RESULT IBPS CLERK RESULT IBPS SO RESULT SSC CGL RESULT HBSE HARYANA BOARD 12TH RESULT CBSE UGC NET RESULT NATIONAL PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT TAMILNADU MBBS RANK LIST NAGALAND BOARD NBSE CLASS 10TH 12TH RESULT
Admit Card related Articles
Tnpsc Group 2a Admit Card JEE MAIN Admit Card IBPS SO Admit Card IGNOU Admit Card UPSC Admit Card RBI ASSISTANT Admit Card KVPY Admit Card IBPS CLERK Admit Card CTET ADMIT CARD CBSE UGC NET Admit Card GATE Admit Card AIIMS Admit Card IBPS PO Admit Card NABARD Admit Card RRB Group D Admit Card DSSSB Admit Card RBI GRADE B Admit Card IBPS RRB Admit Card WBJEE Admit Card BSTC Admit Card SBI PO Admit Card ORDNANCE FACTORY Admit Card SBI CLERK Admit Card IES Admit Card NDA Admit Card JIPMER Admit Card CSIR UGC NET Admit Card SBI SO Admit Card RRB Admit Card BCECE Admit Card BSNL Admit Card SSC CGL Admit Card JEE ADVANCED Admit Card RRB NTPC Admit Card IGNOU HALL TICKET Admit Card APPSC HALL TICKET Admit Card SSC CHSL Admit Card
Application Form related Articles
IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM AIIMS APPLICATION FORM UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM GATE APPLICATION FORM IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM BSNL APPLICATION FORM UIIC APPLICATION FORM NDA APPLICATION FORM DHE ODISHA PLUS 3 ADMISSION JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM JCPSICE JHARKHAND COMBINED POLICE SUB INSPECTOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM IBPS PO APPLICATION FORM TNEA APPLICATION FORM SNAP APPLICATION FORM UKPSC APPLICATION FORM SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM JEE MAIN FORMS JIPMER APPLICATION FORM JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM LIC HFL APPLICATION FORM CENTRAL RAILWAY APPLICATION FORM DSSSB APPLICATION FORM CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM ORIENTAL INSURANCE APPLICATION FORM
Exam related Articles
NEET HSSC HARYANA SSC EXAM UP POLICE EXAM WBSSC WEST BENGAL SCHOOL SERVICE COMMISSION SSC MTS EXAM WBJEE KTET Exam UPTET CSBC BIHAR POLICE EXAM MPPSC Exam DRDO CEPTAM DTE MAHARASHTRA ICSE ISC EXAM RAILWAY EXAM KVS Exam AFCAT Exam GATE KVPY RSMSSB EXAM HTET KEAM CBSE 10TH CBSE 12TH IBPS SO JEE MAIN BHU Exam BANK OF BARODA SPECIALIST OFFICER SO UPSC CAT Exam ICMAI Exam MP VYAPAM BCECE OJEE ASRB EXAM COMEDK UGET AP POLYCET IES EXAM CSIR UGC NET RAJASTHAN POLICE EXAM MAHARASHTRA CET INDIAN NAVY EXAM DU ADMISSION IBPS CLERK SSC GD CONSTABLE SSC GD CONSTABLE AIBE Exam CLAT Exam VITEEE SSC CHSL UPSC CMS COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICE EXAM AP EAMCET AWES APS CSB EXAM SBI CLERK ITPB Exam JEE ADVANCED IBPS PO IBPS RRB NVS EXAM CBSE UGC NET NRHM EXAM TS EAMCET TSPSC AEE Exam MAT Exam TOEFL XAT EXAM APTET VMOU Exam SYNDICATE BANK EXAMS RAJASTHAN PTET SSC CGL CTET ICAI CA CPT EXAM DMRC EXAM BSER REET EXAM DELHI TIS HAZARI COURT EXAM POWERGRIDINDIA PGCIL EXAMS JIPMER SET Exam RBI ASSISTANT TNPSC GROUP 4 EXAM HPTU Exam SOUTH INDIAN BANK EXAMS GSECL Exam AIIMS Exam AMIE SBI SO RRB NTPC KPCL UPCATET NDA EXAM BITSAT JEECUP UP POLYTECHNIC TNEA Exam SBI PO AP ICET MAT EXAM MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST NIFT Exam IBPS RBI GRADE B BSF PUNJAB BOARD PSEB 10TH 12TH LIC AAO TNHB EXAM MCGM BMC EXAM
Syllabus related Articles
IBPS Syllabus RRB Syllabus GATE Syllabus SSC Online Syllabus LIC Syllabus SBI Syllabus CTET Syllabus JEE ADVANCED Syllabus BSNL Syllabus UPSC Syllabus IBPS Syllabus SBI PO Syllabus JEE MAIN Syllabus RRB Syllabus SBI Syllabus RBI Assistant Syllabus SSC Online Syllabus IBPS Syllabus IBPS PO Syllabus NDA Syllabus RBI Syllabus UPSC Syllabus CBSE UGC Syllabus
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Delhi University Cut Off SSC Online Cut Off IBPS Cut Off IBPS Cut Off UPSC Cut Off RRB Cut Off RBI Cut Off IBPS Cut Off IBPS Cut Off SBI Cut Off GATE Cut Off SBI Cut Off SSC Online Cut Off JEE ADVANCED Cut Off
Sample Papers related Articles
CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER SSC CHSL QUESTION PAPER IBPS SO QUESTION PAPER Upsc Question Paper CTET QUESTION PAPER NDA SAMPLE PAPER GATE QUESTION PAPERS IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
Answer key related Articles
CTET Answer key GATE Answer key UPSC Answer key CBSE UGC NET Answer key SSC CHSL Answer key JEE ADVANCED Answer key SSC CGL Answer key BSNL Answer key CSIR UGC NET Answer key NDA Answer key
Important Dates related Articles
JEE MAIN EXAM DATE IBPS CLERK EXAM DATE SBI CLERK EXAM DATE CBSE UGC NET EXAM DATE IBPS PO EXAM DATE NDA EXAM DATE IBPS RRB EXAM DATE SBI PO EXAM DATE SSC CHSL EXAM DATE RBI ASSISTANT EXAM DATE UPSC EXAM DATE SSC CGL EXAM DATE IBPS SO EXAM DATE APPSC EXAM DATES
Exam Pattern related Articles
TNPSC GROUP 2A EXAM PATTERN SYLLABUS IES EXAM PATTERN IBPS SO EXAM PATTERN RBI ASSISTANT EXAM PATTERN IBPS CLERK EXAM PATTERN GATE EXAM PATTERN SSC CGL EXAM PATTERN SSC CHSL EXAM PATTERN RBI GRADE B EXAM PATTERN UPSC EXAM PATTERN IBPS RRB EXAM PATTERN IBPS PO EXAM PATTERN RRB EXAM PATTERN