TAMILNADU MBBS RANK LIST 2018
TAMILNADU MBBS RANK LIST 2018 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here, Candidates can check all essential details of TAMILNADU MBBS RANK LIST 2018 instantly here and Through this TAMILNADU MBBS RANK LIST schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on TAMILNADU MBBS RANK LIST is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of TAMILNADU MBBS RANK LIST 2018 verified on November 21, 2018.
Get the latest Tamilnadu MBBS Rank List here. All updates regarding Tamilnadu MBBS Rank List are given here. Tamilnadu MBBS Rank List is prepared based on NEET Score. We have furnished all details with respect to medical counseling schedule, provisional merit list, tentative seat matrix, etc. Follow the article for instant updates on Tamilnadu MBBS Rank List and Counseling.
Tamilnadu MBBS Rank List - OverviewTamil Nadu Counseling of MBBS/BDS for 85% of State quota seats has started from August 24, 2017. The counseling is based on Tamilnadu MBBS Rank List prepared based on the NEET Score. In response to the Supreme Court orders to start the counseling immediately and to finish of the admissions within September 4, 2017, the counseling sessions has taken pace from today (August 24, 2017) by Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education of Government of Tamil Nadu. Find in the article below for the provisional merit list, call letter download, and other details.
Tamilnadu MBBS Rank ListThe provisional merit/rank list has been released for Tamilnadu MBBS/BDS counseling. Two merit lists has been released i.e. Government Quota and Management quota including NRI. Check below for the respective merit lists.
Download Provisional Merit List - Government Quota
Download Provisional Merit List - Management Quota including NRI
The details provided in rank/merit list are
- NEET REGNO
- NEET MARK
- COM. RANK
General Related Pages updated on 21 Nov 2018
Tamilnadu MBBS Counseling - Call Letter DownloadCandidates appearing for counseling via Government quota are expected to download the Call Letter released to appear for the counseling session. Candidates should enter “ARNO” and “Date of Birth” to download the Call letter.
Download Call Letter - MBBS/BDS Government Quota
Counseling Schedule based on Tamilnadu MBBS Rank ListWith the orders passed by SC and in immediate response to the orders, Selection Committee - Directorate of Medical Education has released the tentative counseling schedule for MBBS/BDS 2017. Check in the table below for the schedule.
|August 24, 2017 Thursday||09.00 AM||Special Categories
1. Orthopedically Physically Disabled (20 Candidates) [Refer the website for the list of physically disabled candidates]
2. Children of Ex-Servicemen (60 Candidates) (Merit list Sl. No. 1 to 60) [Refer the website for the list of Children of Ex-servicemen candidates]
3. Sports Persons ( as referred by the Anna University, Chennai-32 )
|August 25, 2017 Friday||9.00 A.M.||All Communities||GR 1||GR 402||656||455|
|11.00 A.M.||GR 403||GR 800||454||402|
|2.00 P.M.||GR 801||GR 1209||401||368|
|August 26, 2017 Saturday||9.00 A.M.||All Communities||GR 1210||GR 1700||367||337|
|11.00 A.M.||GR 1701||GR 2203||336||314|
|2.00 P.M.||GR 2204||GR 2673||313||296|
|August 27, 2017 Sunday||9.00 A.M.||All Communities||GR 2674||GR 3189||295||279|
|11.00 A.M.||GR 3190||GR 3604||278||269|
|2.00 P.M.||GR 3605||GR 4269||268||254|
|August 28, 2017 Monday||9.00 A.M.||All Communities||GR 4270||GR 5254||253||236|
|11.00 A.M.||GR 5255||GR 6046||235||224|
|2.00 P.M.||GR 6047||GR 7258||223||209|
|August 29, 2017 Tuesday||9.00 A.M.||All Communities||GR 7259||GR 8670||208||195|
|11.00 A.M.||GR 8671||GR 9995||194||184|
|2.00 P.M.||GR 9996||GR 12075||183||170|
|August 30, 2017 Wednesday||9.00 A.M.||SC||CR 857||CR 1317||169||148|
|11.00 A.M.||CR 1318||CR 1628||147||137|
|2.00 P.M.||SCA||CR 75||CR 332||169||107|
|3.00 P.M.||ST||CR 26||CR 76||169||107|
Tamilnadu MBBS Rank List - Tentative Seat MatrixThe number of seats available based on category in both government and self financing medical college has also been released. Check in the PDF (Tentative Seat Matrix MBBS/BDS) for the tentative seats available.
Tamilnadu MBBS Rank List - In case of TieIn case two or more candidates obtain same marks then final selection can be made in three ways as given below.
- To give preference for candidate with higher score in biology.
- Even after this if tie exists, candidate with higher score in Chemistry will be given preference.
- If the tie still persists, Candidate with higher Date of Birth will be given utmost priority.
Important Instructions on Tamilnadu MBBS Rank List and Counseling
- Candidates should download the call letters and it will not be send by post. Candidates should be present one hour prior to the commencement of counseling.
- Candidate should produce a demand draft payable at Chennai for Rs.500/- at the time of counseling as processing fee. The Demand draft should be in favour of
- Secretary, Selection Committee, Chennai - 10
- Candidates should produce all Original Certificates specified at the time of counseling.
- Candidates should pay the fee as prescribed in the prospectus at the time of allotment. Two demand drafts are to be produced by the candidate. One for Rs.500/- towards processing fee and second, the tuition fee for respective category after the allotment is confirmed.
- Candidates shall only opt for the vacancies available at their turn.
- Candidates selected under Special Category (Ex-Servicemen, Eminent Sports persons, Orthopaedically Physically Disabled) in 1st Phase of counseling are not eligible for Re-allotment.
- If the candidate is absent for the 1st phase of counseling called for, he/she cannot attend the subsequent counseling.
- Those candidates who opted out of Govt. /SF MBBS/ Govt. BDS/SF BDS when seats were available in 1st phase of counseling are not eligible to claim the same in the subsequent counseling.
- After the second round of counseling for All India Quota seats, the students who take admission in All India Quota seats will not be allowed/permitted to vacate the seats as per the orders of the Honble Supreme court of India.
- Mobile Phones and other communication devices are not allowed in the counseling hall during their turn.
Result related Articles
AIBE RESULT AIIMS RESULT AP POLYCET RESULTS BCECE RESULT BSEB BIHAR BOARD CLASS 10TH RESULT BSNL RESULT BSTC RESULT CBSE CLASS 12TH RESULT CBSE UGC NET RESULT CLAT RESULT COMEDK UGET RESULT CSIR UGC NET RESULT CTET RESULT MP BOARD RESULT DSSSB RESULT GATE RESULT UP BOARD RESULT IBPS CLERK RESULT IGNOU RESULT JEE ADVANCED RESULT JEE MAIN RESULT JIPMER RESULT KEAM RESULT LIC AAO RESULT MH CET RESULT NABARD RESULT NDA RESULT NEET RESULT OJEE RESULT RBI ASSISTANT RESULT RRB RESULT SBI Clerk Result SSC CGL RESULT TRB PG RESULTS UPSC Result VMOU RESULT WBJEE RESULT
- BSEB 12TH RESULT BIHAR BOARD 12TH RESULT
- CAT COMMON ADMISSION TEST
- RAJASTHAN BOARD RBSE 10TH 12TH
- RBSE 12TH RESULT RAJASTHAN BOARD 12TH RESULT
- UP BOARD RESULT
- JAC JHARKHAND BOARD 10TH 12TH RESULT
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- TAMIL NADU BOARD CLASS 10TH 12TH RESULT
- HBSE HARYANA BOARD 12TH RESULT
- UPTU RESULT