Staff Selection Commission are recently uploaded Final Result for the Recruitment Post of Scientific Assistant inMeteorologicall Department Examination 2017. Candidates who appeared in this recruitment exam can download Final Result
Check the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Final Result 2018
SSC IMD Scientific Assistant 2017 Results - Declared:Staff Selection Commission (SSC), IMD Scientific Assistant recruitment 2017 exam results was released on February 13, 2018. A computer based open competitive examination for recruitment to Group B Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department (IMD) was held on November 20, 2017 to November 27, 2017 all over the country. SSC had announced a total vacancy of 1102 posts for this recruitment. The SSC will prepare the category-wise Merit List and hand it over to IMD, which would declare the final result.
Check the SSC IMD Scientific Assistant 2017 Results
Download the SSC IMD Scientific Assistant 2017 Cut off marks
SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017:
On November 10, 2017, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the admit card for the candidates who have successfully registered for the recruitment of “Scientific Assistant” in India Meteorological Department Examination 2017 to be held from November 22 to 25, 2017.
Download the SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017 - Central Region
Download the SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017 - OTHER Region
On August 4, 2017, The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) extended the last date for receipt of online applications for the post of “Scientific Assistant” in India Meteorological Department by 10 days i.e., from August 4 to August 14, 2017.
SSC Scientific Assistant Online Form - Latest Update:
End Date for generating Offline Challan for SSC Scientific Assistant is August 14, 2017 (upto 05:00 p.m).
The last date for SSC Scientific Assistant exam fee Payment Through SBI Challan is August 18, 2017 (upto 05:00 p.m).
Check the official notification regarding Date extension for SSC Scientific Assistant Online Application.
SSC Scientific Assistant Online Form - Application Procedure:All eligible candidates can apply for the post of Scientific Assistant from July 18 to August 14, 2017 through online mode only.
Apply for SSC Scientific Assistant.
Step - 1: One-time registration:- Firstly, the candidate need to register once in Staff Selection Commission (One-time registration) and then may apply for any examination conducted by SSC. By doing so, the unique Registration ID and password are provided for the candidates. Only candidates those who finished One-time registration can able to fill SSC Scientific Assistant application form.
Step - 2: Online Application filling:- The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
Step - 3: Registration Part:- In this stage, candidates need to give their basic information and upload scanned copy of their photograph and signature as per below guidelines:
Photograph:- The photograph should be uploaded in JPG format and the digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 4 KB and less than 20KB.
Signature:- The signature must be uploaded in JPG format. The digital size of the signature file must be between 1 KB and less than 12 KB.
Step -4: Application Part:- Then candidates can proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided during their one-time registration process. In this stage, Candidates have to provide the information about choice of centres, education qualification, making payment of
examination fee, etc
SSC Scientific Assistant Online Form - Fee:There is no fee for all women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Handicapped categories.
All other candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- through SBI challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank.
To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online (before August 14, 2017) after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in designated branch of State Bank of India within August 18, 2017.
SSC Scientific Assistant Online Form - Notification:On July 18, 2017, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued notification for filling 1,102 vacancies under the post of “Scientific Assistants” in India Meteorological Department, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post. The SSC planned to conduct an open competitive Examination from November 20 to November 27, 2017 for filling 1,102 SSC Scientific Assistants vacancies.
Check the Official pdf of SSC Scientific Assistants Notification
SSC Scientific Assistant Online Form - Important Dates:In the following table, important dates of all events involving SSC Scientific Assistant is granted as per official schedule.
|Starting of Online Application||July 18, 2017|
|Starting of Online Application||August 14, 2017
(upto 05:00 p.m)
|End Date for Offline Challan Generation||August 14, 2017
(upto 05:00 p.m)
|Last Date for Payment Through SBI Challan||August 18, 2017
(upto 05:00 p.m)
|Date of Computer Based Exam||November 22 to November 25, 2017|
SSC Scientific Assistant Online Form - Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit:-Candidate should be less than 30 years of age. Concession on Upper age limit is admissible as per following table:
|Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
|1||SC/ ST||5 years|
|4||PH + OBC||13 years|
|5||PH + SC/ ST||15 years|
Educational Qualifications:Candidate should posses the minimum essential educational qualification as mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications with First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale. (OR)
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent with First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
SSC Scientific Assistant - Exam Pattern:SSC Scientific Assistant examination will be conducted in Computer based (online) mode. The examination will consists of 200 Multiple choice questions carrying 200 marks for two hours duration.
The question paper comprises of two parts, Part - I & Part - II as follows:
|Part-I||(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||120 Minutes
i.e., 2 hours
|(ii) Quantitative Aptitude||25|
|(iii) English language & Comprehension||25|
|(iv) General Awareness||25|
|Part II||Any one of the
(ii) Computer Science and
(iii) Electronics and Telecommunications.
Negative Marking:- For each wrong answer in Part-I & II, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
SSC Scientific Assistant - Syllabus:Get detailed SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus now. Get latest crystal clear Subjectwise, topicwise SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus from the official pdf of SSC Scientific Assistant which is granted below.
Grasp the detailed SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus (from Page No. 7 to 11).
SSC Scientific Assistant - Selection Mode:Staff Selection Commission (SSC) prepares the category-wise Merit List based on the marks obtained by the candidate in Computer based examination and hand it over to India Meteorological Department.
India Meteorological Department would declare the final result of Scientific Assistant. Candidates who secure high marks in Computer based examination will be given preference for the post of “Scientific Assistant”.
Resolution of Tie Cases in SSC Scientific Assistant:If two or more candidates secure same score in final, tie cases will be resolved by applying one after another, as applicable till the Tie is resolved.
- Total marks in the Computer based examination (Part-I & Part-II)
- Marks obtained in Part-II
- Marks obtained in Part-I
- Date of birth, with older candidates placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in which first names of the candidates appear on line.
Admit Card related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
General related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Result related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Score card related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Rank List related Articles
Exam Schedule related Articles
Rejected List related Articles
Exam Analysis related Articles
Question Paper related Articles
Eligibility List related Articles
SSC Online 2019
- BELTRON Project Executive Admit Card
- Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Admit Card
- CISF constable tradesman Admit Card
- OPSC medical officer Admit Card
- BSEB deo Admit Card
- JPSC assistant professor Admit Card
- WBHRB Admit Card
- WBPSC Controller Admit Card
- NPCIL Assistant Admit Card
- National Board of Examinations MDS Admit Card
- CTET Answer key
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education clerk Answer key
- NPSC NCS, NPS, NSS and Allied Services Answer key
- GSSSB Higher Level Accounting Answer key
- OPSC assistant horticulture officer Answer key
- Supreme Court of India Answer key
- MPSC state services mains Answer key
- OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Answer key
- CG Vyapam Answer key
- GPSC Answer key
- UPPSC Block Education Officer Application Form
- Gujarat SET Application Form
- TSPSC junior assistant Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- Indian Navy mr Application Form
- OSSSC forest guard Application Form
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan tet Application Form
- OPSC civil services Application Form
- The Science Engineering Research Board jest Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- Gujarat High Court Assistant Important Dates
- GAUHATI HIGH COURT Grade I Important Dates
- KPTCL Important Dates
- Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences staff nurse grade 2 Important Dates
- Madras High Court Important Dates
- OPSC medical officer Important Dates
- SSC CHSL Important Dates
- OIL INDIA probationary officer grade b Important Dates
- WBPSC Controller Important Dates
- WBPSC assistant professor Important Dates
- DRDO Result
- BEL Management Industrial Trainees Result
- RPSC public relation officer Result
- Allahabad High Court Result
- National Health Mission Malkangiri Result
- DSSSB ldc Result
- RRB junior engineer Result
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences assistant registrar Result
- Allahabad High Court UPHJS Result
- ITBPF Constable Telecom Result
- RRB NTPC Sample Papers
- Rajasthan High Court group d Sample Papers
- CBSE class 10 social science Sample Papers
- TSCAB staff assistant previous paper Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Teachers Recruitment Board pg assistant and ped grade i Sample Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Project assistant Sample Papers
- RBI grade b Sample Papers
- CBSE class 12 biology Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Ltd Syllabus
- TNFUSRC forest guard Syllabus
- DRDO Syllabus
- Madras High Court District Judge Syllabus
- GPSC Syllabus
- WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus
- APSC Syllabus
- UPSSSC computer operator Syllabus
- Board of Secondary School Odisha Syllabus
- East Central Railway Syllabus
- AMC Sahayak Garden Supervisor Interview schedule
- East Central Railway Chief Law Assistant Interview schedule
- DRDO Interview schedule
- APPSC Interview schedule
- UP Secondary Education Services Selection Board pgt Interview schedule
- UP Secondary Education Services Selection Board tgt Interview schedule
- UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Interview schedule
- OIL INDIA Interview schedule
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Interview schedule
- WBPSC Interview schedule
- AIIMS Patna Multi-Purpose Health Worker Rank List
- Allahabad High Court judicial service Rank List
- KAU Skilled Assistant Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Project assistant Rank List
- Malabar Cancer Centre stipendiary trainee Rank List
- KAU assistant professor Rank List
- Kerala PSC hsst english junior Rank List
- Samagra Shiksha Telangana deo Exam Schedule
- DSSSB deo Exam Schedule
- Sikkim Human Resource Development Department tet Exam Schedule
- ICMAI Exam Schedule
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India Embassy Audit Exam Schedule
- TNPSC departmental Exam Schedule
- TNPSC group 1 Exam Schedule
- Defence Estates Department Government Of India Exam Schedule
- TNUSRB Exam Schedule
- TANGEDCO Exam Schedule