SSC Stenographer Group C, D Nomination Status 2019
On July 12, 2019, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India recently released Nomination Status for the Stenographer Group C and Group D Recruitment Examination 2017. Candidates who have appeared in this Exam can download the status from the official link which is provided below. The Online application Started in the year of 19 June 2017 and the last date for registration is15 July 2017. Candidates can log in to the official website
SSC MTS Application Form 2019 Released:
On 22nd April 2019, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India has activated the link for submitting Online Application for SSC MTS 2019 Exam. The last date to fill MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) Online Application is 29th May 2019. Candidates will be selected for over 10,000 posts for SSC MTS 2019 through two entrance exams: Paper 1 (subjective) and Paper 2 (Essay Writing). SSC MTS 2019 Entrance Exam is scheduled to be conducted through a computer-based test format from August 2 to September 6. The SSC MTS 2019 Paper 2 will be held on November 17. The Application Fee for candidates from the unreserved category is Rs 100, whereas all the women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are exempted from paying the SSC MTS 2019 Application Form Fee.
Fill SSC MTS Application Form 2019
Eligibility for SSC MTS 2019:The minimum age limit for candidates to apply for SSC MTS 2019 exam is 18 years and a maximum of 25 years. However, for SC/ST and other OBC categories, the relaxation of five years of age is granted. A candidate must have passed matriculation or its equivalent exam from a recognised state or central board like CBSE or ICSE.
Age relaxation for reserved category candidates:
|S.No||Category||Max. Age Limit|
|9||Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(GEN)||30 years|
|10||Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(OBC)||33 years|
|11||Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(SC/ST)||35 years|
SSC MTS 2019 Application Fee:-Candidate need to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only), which can be submitted through online mode by submitting through e-challan at any SBI branch, or by DR/CR card. Candidates can also pay a fee of Rs.100 along with CRF stamps which can be purchased from the post office (offline mode). Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019:Staff Selection Commission (SSC) selects suitable candidates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) through 2 main stages:
- Paper-1 Written examination (Objective type of questions).
- Paper-2 Skill Test (Qualifying in nature).
- SSC MTS Paper I is conducted in Online Mode.
- Total Duration for paper -1 is 2 Hours;
2 Hours 40 Minutes (for Handicapped candidates).
- Comprises 100 objective type questions from 4 main sections as mentioned in the following table.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer and question paper will be set up in both the languages (English & Hindi).
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- SSC MTS Paper I is conducted in offline Mode.
- Total Duration for paper is 30 Minutes;
45 Minutes (for Handicapped candidates).
- Paper-2 is descriptive and qualifying exam comprises of Short Essay/Letter to be written in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution which usually judge the candidate elementary language skills.
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50|
SSC MTS 2019 Syllabus for Paper I online Exam:
Part- A General Intelligence:
- Non-verbal types of questions including similarities & differences,
- decision making,
- non -verbal series,
- space visualization,
- visual memory,
- analysis judgment,
- arithmetical number series,
- discriminating observation,
- Blood relationship concepts,
Part-B English Language:
- Sentence structure,
- Error Detection,
- Jumbled Sentence,
- Reading Comprehension,
- Questions to check Grammar & writing ability etc.
Part-C Numerical Aptitude:
- Decimals and Fractions and
- relationship between Numbers,
- Fundamental arithmetical operations,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Time and Distance,
- Ratio and Time,
- Time and Work,
- computation of whole numbers,
- number systems,
- Profit and Loss,
- use of Tables and Graphs, Data Interpretation, etc.
Part-D General Awareness:Questions relating to India and its neighboring countries, Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D, Selection Posts, Hindi Translator Exams Dates 2019 Released:
On December 14, 2018, Staff Selection Commission or SSC, an official hiring agency of Government of India, has announced exam dates for the recruitment of various SSC posts. In the official notification, SSC has informed the applicants that the computer-based paper 1 examinations for Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2018 - 2019 will be held on January 13, 2019. SSC recruitment examination for Selection Posts Phase-VI 2018 will be held on January 16, 17 and 18 for various levels (matriculation, higher secondary and graduation). The SSC Stenographer Grade C & D examination, 2018 will be held from February 5 to 7, 2019. SSC SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Examination, 2018 and Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 will be annnounced in the official website shortly.
Check the official notification regarding SSC Stenographer Grade C & D, Selection Posts, Hindi Translator Exams Dates 2019
SSC MTS 2018 Registration starts from November 3:Staff Selection Commission (SSC) begins the online registration process for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff recruitment 2018 from November 3, 2018. SSC MTS 2018 application forms are available on the official website - ssc.nic.in. It is expected that over 10,000 vacancies will be filled this year through SSC MTS recruitment exam. Candidates are allowed to select the exam centre of their choice while filling in the SSC MTS 2018 application form. SSC MTS 2018 examination will be conducted in 2 different stages - Paper-1 and Paper-2. Paper-1 is an online exam which is an objective multiple choice question type. It will be divided into four sections. Paper-2 is, however, a pen-and-paper mode of examination which includes a descriptive paper in English or any other language listed in the government policies. The last date for submitting SSC MTS 2018 application form is December 3, 2018.
Check official website to apply for SSC MTS 2018 Exam
Rank List related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
SSC Online 2019
- »MPSC AE Result 2019. Download the result here14 hours ago
- OSSC ODIA TRANSLATOR ADMIT CARD
- ASSAM PSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR ADMIT CARD
- ECIL JUNIOR TECHNICAL OFFICER ADMIT CARD
- OSSC AUDITOR ADMIT CARD
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD
- NHM MP ADMIT CARD
- GSSSB CLERK AND OFFICE ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD
- DSSSB ADMIT CARD
- ISRO SCIENTIST ENGINEER ADMIT CARD
- SBI APPRENTICE ADMIT CARD
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BPSC 30TH JUDICIAL SERVICES INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AAU INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MAZAGON DOCK INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS BHOPAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- WBPSC PROBATION CUM AFTER CARE OFFICER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- JHARKHAND HIGH COURT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- UPSC CMS INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- IOCL INTERVIEW SHORTLIST 2019
- MAHAGENCO INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS
- IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
- IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER