Take your Free Mock Test
Previous years SSC CHSL Question Papers
The previous years SSC CHSL Question Papers are given below for the candidate's Verification
Check out the SSC CHSL Question Paper held on 6 -12- 2015 Evening Session.
Check out the SSC CHSL Question Paper held on 20 - 12 - 2015 Evening Session .
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern of Tier I
The SSC CHSL Exam Pattern mainly consists of TIer I, II and III.The basic details are provided in this article.The SSC CHSL Tier I is a computer-based test conducted from January 7 to February 8, 2017. The results of SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam were announced on June 1, 2017. As many as 53,201 candidates have qualified for Tier 2 examination of SSC CHSL.The Tier-I paper will be objective type. There will be 100 questions for which Candidates will get 75 minutes. The table format is provided for the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern. The SSC CHSL 2016 exam pattern has 4 sections with 25 questions per section. A minus marking of 0.50 marks was applied on every wrong answer marked on the answer sheet by the candidate.The SSC CHSL exam pattern 2016 contained the following section:
- General Intelligence
- English Language (Basic Knowledge)
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
- General Awareness
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern of Tier II
The SSC CHSL Tier II is a long answer type questions test to be completed in one hour. Candidates need to write answers on sheets provided at the exam center. The candidates can attempt Tier II exam of SSC CHSL either in English language or Hindi as part paper attempted in English and rest part in Hindi won't be accepted and such answer sheets won't be evaluated, i.e. answering questions in both languages won't be allowed.The SSC CHSL Tier 1 marks are calculated for the SSC CHSL tier 2 examination.
Here the pattern is mentioned below for the candidate's reference
- Exam Mode: Offline/Pen paper mode
- Exam Language - either English or Hindi
- Time Duration - One hour, however, 20 minutes extra for PH/OH/CP/VH candidates
- Total Marks - 100 marks
- Type of questions - Descriptive questions
- Subject - Applications, Letter or Precise writing for 150-200 words and Essays in 200-250 words
- Qualifying Marks - At least 33% marks required for qualification
SSC CGL Exam Pattern of Tier III
The Tier III exam of SSC CHSL will be of qualifying stage. The exam will be based on skill tests/typing ability test and will be conducted in August 2017. Candidates who will qualify Tier 2 exam of SSC CHSL 2017 with the minimum qualifying marks will be called for skill tests.
The data entry operators recruiting procedure is mentioned below clearly here.
- Test Type - Skill Test of Data Entry on Computer
- Test Language - English only
- Test Duration - 15 minutes (35 minutes for OH/VH/PH/CP candidates)
- Test requirement - 2000- 2200 key depression from printed text to be entered on Computer.
For Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Cloud Clerks
The Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant LDC and Cloud clerks are mentioned below here.
Test Type - Typing test on Computer
Test Language - English or Hindi
Speed - 10500 key depressions per hour i.e. 35 words per minutes in English and 9000 KPH i.e. 30 words per minute Hindi
Test requirement - accuracy of words within given time with required speed
Test Duration - 10 minutes (30minutes for OH/VH/PH/CP candidates).
To know more about SSC CHSL Exam pattern check out our Fresherslive page.
SSC CHSL Question papers for LDC and DEO
The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination question paper and answer keys of SSC CHSL (LDC and DEO) are published online. The papers and keys released immediately after the exam are unofficial.Applicants who applied for SSC CHSL Recruitment might have in the search for Previous Year Question Papers.For those people, we have given complete study material, SSC CHSL Preparation tips along with Staff Selection Commission LDC Model Papers.Therefore candidates who are appearing the Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam can refer the Sample Question Papers to get a good score. To upgrade your English Language proficiency use our Fresherslive page.For Tier I exams, to improve the knowledge of Quantitative Aptitude refer our FreshersLive page instantly.
Prepare well for the examination and refer Daily News to improve your General Awareness.
Keep calm and Good luck in your exams Best wishes !!!
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
SSC Online 2019
- »NIT Patna Result 2019. Download Your Results Here14 hours ago
- »KMAT Admit card 2019. Download your admit card here15 hours ago
- »APPSC Admit Card 2019.Download your hall ticket here15 hours ago
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AAU INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MAZAGON DOCK INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS BHOPAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- WBPSC PROBATION CUM AFTER CARE OFFICER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- JHARKHAND HIGH COURT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- UPSC CMS INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- IOCL INTERVIEW SHORTLIST 2019
- MAHAGENCO INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS
- IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
- IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER