SSC CHSL EXAM PATTERN 2018. Latest Updates, Notifications March 2018
SSC CHSL EXAM PATTERN 2018 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here. Candidates can check all essential details of SSC CHSL EXAM PATTERN 2018 instantly here. Through this SSC CHSL EXAM PATTERN schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on SSC CHSL EXAM PATTERN is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of SSC CHSL EXAM PATTERN 2018 verified on March 19, 2018.
General SSC CHSL Exam Pattern - Selection ProcessThere are three phases in the SSC CHSL Exam and the selection process will be as
- The examination will consist of a Computer-based Written Examination (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III) (Qualifying)
Changes in SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
The changes are done in the SSC CHSL examination and the new pattern is mentioned here.
- Now SSC CHSL also will be conducted Tier -I through Online Mode.
- Tier -II Introduce a descriptive paper of 100 marks within 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
- Reduce the time limit for examination of Tier -I from 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
- Reduce the Number of questions of Tier -I from 200 to 100.
- Negative marking will be 0.50.
- Tier II and Tier -III will remain same.
- No Sectional Cut off will be there.
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern of Tier I
The SSC CHSL Tier I is a computer-based test conducted from January 7 to February 8, 2017. The results of SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam were announced on June 1, 2017. As many as 53,201 candidates have qualified for Tier 2 examination of SSC CHSL.The Tier-I paper will be objective type. There will be 100 questions for which Candidates will get 75 minutes. The table format is provided for the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern. The SSC CHSL 2016 exam pattern has 4 sections with 25 questions per section. A minus marking of 0.50 marks was applied on every wrong answer marked on the answer sheet by the candidate.The SSC CHSL exam pattern 2016 contained the following section:
- General Intelligence
- English Language (Basic Knowledge)
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
- General Awareness
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern: Tier I examBelow the sections of SSC CHSL and the maximum marks are prescribed for the candidates.
|Part||Subject (50 Questions each)||No. of Questions||Max
|Total Duration||Total Duration: VH Candidates|
|I||General Intelligence||25||50||1:15 hours
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern of Tier II
The SSC CHSL Tier II is a long answer type questions test to be completed in one hour. Candidates need to write answers on sheets provided at the exam centre. The candidates can attempt Tier II exam of SSC CHSL either in English language or Hindi as part paper attempted in English and rest part in Hindi won't be accepted and such answer sheets won't be evaluated, i.e. answering questions in both languages won't be allowed.The SSC CHSL Tier 1 marks are calculated for the SSC CHSL tier 2 examination.
Here the pattern is mentioned below for the candidate's reference
- Exam Mode: Offline/Pen paper mode
- Exam Language - either English or Hindi
- Time Duration - One hour, however, 20 minutes extra for PH/OH/CP/VH candidates
- Total Marks - 100 marks
- Type of questions - Descriptive questions
- Subject - Applications, Letter or Precise writing for 150-200 words and Essays in 200-250 words
- Qualifying Marks - At least 33% marks required for qualification
SSC CGL Exam Pattern of Tier III
The Tier III exam of SSC CHSL will be of qualifying stage. The exam will be based on skill tests/typing ability test and will be conducted in August 2017. Candidates who will qualify Tier 2 exam of SSC CHSL 2017 with the minimum qualifying marks will be called for skill tests.
For Data Entry OperatorThe data entry operators recruiting procedure is mentioned below clearly here.
- Test Type - Skill Test of Data Entry on Computer
- Test Language - English only
- Test Duration - 15 minutes (35 minutes for OH/VH/PH/CP candidates)
- Test requirement - 2000- 2200 key depression from printed text to be entered on Computer.
For Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Cloud ClerksThe Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant LDC and Cloud clerks are mentioned below here.
Test Type - Typing test on Computer
Test Language - English or Hindi
Speed - 10500 key depressions per hour i.e. 35 words per minutes in English and 9000 KPH i.e. 30 words per minute Hindi
Test requirement - accuracy of words within given time with required speed
Test Duration - 10 minutes (30minutes for OH/VH/PH/CP candidates).
General method to calculate SSC CHSL cutoff score (Final)
The General method to calculate SSC CHSL cutoff score will be calculated as SSC CHSL cut-off score = Marks obtained in Tier I + Tier II both will be added and finally, we get as
SSC CHSL cut-off score = Marks obtained in Tier I + Tier II.
To know more about SSC CHSL Exam make use of our Fresherslive article.Latest updates of SSC CHSL Syllabus clearly updated in our article page.
Keep calm and Good luck in your exams Best wishes !!!
|Exam Name||Related Articles|
SSC CGL ADMIT CARD
SSC CGL SYLLABUS
SSC CGL RESULT
SSC CHSL SYLLABUS
SSC CHSL ADMIT CARD
SSC CHSL RESULT
SSC CGL ANSWER KEY
SSC CGL EXAM PATTERN
SSC CGL CUT OFF
SSC CGL EXAM DATE
SSC CHSL ANSWER KEY
SSC CHSL QUESTION PAPER
SSC CHSL CUT OFF
SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
SSC CHSL EXAM DATE
SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
SSC GD CONSTABLE
Free Job Alert to your Email
- GATE APPLICATION FORM
- CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM