SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM 2018 Release Date, Official Links for Online Application Form and Complete Guidelines on Form Filling are all explained in detail. SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM 2018 is the first and basic step of registration to appear for any examination. Also, information on Supporting Documents, Credentials needed and Deadlines on SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM 2018 are furnished here. Keep yourself updated with recent news as on 12-12-2018
SSC CHSL Application Form - Last Date Extended to December 27, 2017:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) (10+2) 2017 Exam notification to fill 3,259 vacancies under the posts of Lower Division Clerk LDC, Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator DEO and more. The SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form link has been activated on November 18, 2017. Earlier, the Last Date for filling the SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form is scheduled 20th December, 2017. Now the last date for SSC CHSL application is extended to December 27, 2017. All eligible candidates can apply for the SSC CHSL 2017 Exam through the official link provided below:
Fill your SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form
Check the official notification of SSC CHSL 2017 Exam
The SSC CHSL 2017-18 examination is divided into 2 parts- Part I (TIER I) held from 4 to 26 March 2018 while part II (TIER II) on 8th July 2018. The successful candidates of part I will be called to appear for part II Exam.
SSC CHSL Application Form - Basic details
The SSC CHSL application form will be available in online mode and the details have to fill in the given time. Candidates have to fill SSC CHSL application form within the dates The application can be remitted both in online and offline form and candidates who have passed HSCL/HSC/10+2 Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University are eligible to fill the SSC CHSL application form.
The application form can be filled in two ways. Official link for the SSC CHSL Application Form.
- During the online registration process, candidates have to save their basic details, signature, and photograph of prescribed specification in the permanent database of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). In the SSC CHSL application form, candidates are not required to fill in the basic details which have been already captured in the registration part but they have to specify the SSC examination they wish to apply for.
- In the second stage of SSC CHSL, application form candidates have to enter details asked in the form fields and pay the requisite application fee either online through electronic payment gateway or through SBI bank challan.
Important Dates of SSC CHSL Application Form
The important dates of SSC CHSL application form are specified in the tabular form for the candidate's verification.
|SSC CHSL Application Events||Important Dates|
|Application Form Begins||18th November, 2017|
|Application Form Last Date||27th December, 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Application fee through online mode||27th December,2017|
|SSC CHSL 2017-18 Tier I Exam (Computer based test)||4 to 26 March 2018|
|SSC CHSL 2017-18 Tier II Exam (Descriptive Paper)||8th July 2018|
SSC CHSL Vacancy Details
The Staff Selection commission clearly updates the requirement of the candidates for various posts. A number of vacancies are updated with the pay scale.Check out the last year table which is mentioned below.
|Post Name||Total Posts||Basic Salary|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||898||Pay Band-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||02||Pay Band-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Pay Band-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 2400/-|
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||2359||Pay Band-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 2400/-|
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for SSC CHSL should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent education from any recognized University.The age relaxation is considered in the case of some candidates and they are provided in the tabular format.
|Category Name||Age Relaxation Beyond Upper Age Limit|
|Ex-Serviceman||3 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years after deduction of the Military Service|
|Central Govt Employees||Up to 40 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + OBC||Up to 43 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Up to 45 Years of Age|
Important Key points of SSC CHSL Application Form
The important key points of SSC CHSL Application form are given the candidates must follow these points in order to avoid some mistakes.
- Candidates are advised to read the important information as mentioned SSC CHSL Application page before filing up the online application form.
- Candidates should have a valid and unique email address before you start a form filling process.
- SSC CHSL application form will be available on the official website which can be downloaded from the link given below on this page.
- Payment of exam fees can be done either in online or offline mode through Debit/Credit/Net banking or Bank Challan.
- The registration/application number and password for future reference is mandatory.They are also advised to take a printout of filled in SSC CHSL application form.
Steps to fill SSC CHSL Application Form
SSC CHSL Online Registration
- The SSC CHSL Online Application will be available on the SSC website. To click on ‘SSC CHSL Register’ button. After which a pop-up window will appear.
- This pop-up window will ask for inputs such as name, father’s name, date of birth, gender etc. of the candidates.
- If the candidate does not wish to proceed then they have to click on the ‘close' button
At this stage, candidates need to fill basic details such as caste category, nationality, whether ex-serviceman or PH etc., state, mobile number, permanent address, phone number and Aadhar Card details.
- The contact detail filled by candidates should have a permanent address, mobile number, and email Id.
- Once the candidate filled in the above details correctly, then they have to click on ‘submit’ button.
- On clicking the submit button, the details entered will be saved in SSC server. It must be noted that if a candidate clicks on ‘close’ button, the details will not be saved and the candidate will be able to exit from the registration window process.
- After clicking ‘submit’ button, the system will generate candidate’s registration ID and password.
- Once the registration ID and password are generated, the candidate has to upload photograph and signature as per the required specification is given for SSC CHSL application form.
- If candidates find that they have made some mistakes while entering details in the SSC CHSL registration part, they have the option of editing the registration part.
- Candidate should log in to default page and use option ‘view’ by filling in registration number and date of birth/password.
- By entering these details, candidates will be able to open the SSC CHSL registration part window having personal details, general details, and contact details. For making any correction, candidates should click ‘edit’ button at the bottom and make the corrections accordingly.
SSC CHSL Application Form - Personal Details
SSC CHSL Photograph Specification
The digital size of the file of the photograph must be more than 4 kb and less than 12 kb with a resolution of 100-pixel width and 120-pixel height.
SSC CHSL Signature Specification
The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 40-pixel width by 60-pixel height
SSC CHSL Application Form Fee and Payment Mode
The SSC CHSL Application Form Fee and payment mode
Examination fee: Rs. 100
Payment Mode: Online /Offline
Online Payment Mode: Payment can also be made through SBI Net Banking/Credit or Debit Card
Offline Payment Mode: Bank Challan of State Bank of India
Fee Exemption: All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Physically Handicapped (PH), and Ex-Servicemen (Ex-S) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying SSC CHSL application fee.
SSC CHSL Application Form - Registered Candidates LoginThe SSC CHSL Application Form for registered candidates are mentioned with the few steps
- Registered candidate have to log into the system to proceed for application filling. The application part has 21 fields followed by photographs and signature of the candidate.
- The details filled in by candidates earlier at the time of registration will automatically be filled in the SSC CHSL application form. The remaining field should be filled by the candidate. Once the candidate has filled in all the required details in the application form, they will find there are three buttons at the bottom namely ‘Partial Save’ – ‘Final Submit’ – ‘Close’.
- If the candidate uses the close button, they will exit from the application form. No data/details will be saved.
- If the candidate does not want to fill in the application form in one attempt, they can fill in the partial application and by clicking ‘partial save’ to save all the data filled in. The remaining details may be filled in later whenever it is convenient to them.
- Candidates get the opportunity to check fee exemption option at this stage. If the candidates are entitled to fee exemption, they can claim fee exemption. Candidates who are not eligible for fee exemption should click on ‘No’ button and proceed to make payment by clicking ‘online’ or ‘offline’ for fee payment. Once the fee is paid, click on ‘submit’ button.
Selection of SSC CHSL Exam Centers
The Selection of SSC CHSL Exam Centers is up to the Candidate's desire.Candidates need to be very cautious while filling the center code for the examination as no request to change the same at a later stage will be entertained by the authorities. However, the Commission reserves the right to cancel any center and ask the candidates of that center to appear from another center. Commission also reserves the right to divert candidates of any center to some other center to take the examination. Here some exam center codes are being given and the following address is specified.
|S.No.||Examination Centres & Code||Address to which applications should be sent|
|1||Almora(2001), Dehradun(2002), Haldwani (2003), Srinagar (Uttarakhand) (2004), Haridwar (2005), Delhi(2201), Ajmer(2401), Alwar(2402), Bharatpur(2403),Bikaner (2404), Jaipur(2405), Jodhpur(2406), Kota(2407), Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur(2409)||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504|
|2||Agra(3001), Allahabad(3003), Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007), Kanpur(3009), Lucknow (3010), Meerut(3011), Varanasi (3013), Bhagalpur (3201), Muzaffarpur(3205), Patna(3206)||Regional Director(CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23, Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211 002.|
|3||Anantnag (1001), Baramula(1002), Jammu(1004), Leh(1005), Rajouri(1006), Srinagar(J&K)(1007), Kargil (1008), Dodda (1009), Hamirpur (1202), Shimla(1203), Bhathinda (1401), Jalandhar(1402), Patiala (1403), Amritsar( 1404), Chandigarh (1601)||Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Gr. Floor, Kendriya Sadan,Sector-9, Chandigarh-160017|
|4||Ahmedabad(7001) Vadodara (7002), Rajkot(7006), Surat(7007), Bhavnagar(7009), Kutch (7010), Amravati (7201), Aurangabad(7202), Kolhapur(7203), Mumbai(7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik (7207), Pune(7208), Thane(7210) Bhandara (7211), Chandrapur(7212), Akola(7213), Jalgaon(7214), Ahmednagar(7215),Alibaug(7216), Panaji(7801)||Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 M.K. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020|
|5||Bhopal(6001), Chindwara(6003), Guna(6004), Gwalior (6005), Indore(6006), Jabalpur (6007), Khandwa (6009), Ratlam(6011), Satna(6014), Sagar (6015), Ambikapur(6201), Bilaspur(6202) Jagdalpur(6203), Raipur(6204), Durg(6205)||Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001|
|6||Bangalore(9001), Dharwar(9004), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore(9008), Mysore (9009), Kochi (9204), Kozhikode(Calicut)(9206), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Thrissur (9212)||Regional Director(KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034|
|7||Gangtok (4001), Ranchi(4205), Barasat (4402), Berhampore (WB) (4403), Chinsurah (4405), Jalpaiguri (4408), Kolkata(4410), Malda (4412),Midnapur (4413), Siliguri (4415), Berhampore (Odisha) (4602), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Keonjhargarh (4606), Sambalpur (4609), Port Blair (4802)||Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1st MSO Building,(8th Floor), 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020|
|8||Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati (Dispur)(5105), Jorhat (5107),Silchar(5111), Kohima (5302), Shillong(5401), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur (5502), Agartala(5601), Aizwal(5701)||Regional Director(NER), Staff Selection Commission, HOUSEFED Complex, West End Block, Last Gate, Beltola Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781 006.|
|9||Guntur(8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry(8004), Tirupati (8006), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Chennai(8201), Coimbatore(8202), Madurai (8204), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Puducherry(8401), Hyderabad(8601), Nizamabad (8602),Warangal(8603)||Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, EVK Sampath Building, 2nd Floor, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006|