SSC CHSL ADMIT CARD 2018. Latest Updates, Notifications March 2018
SSC CHSL ADMIT CARD 2018 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here. Candidates can check all essential details of SSC CHSL ADMIT CARD 2018 instantly here. Through this SSC CHSL ADMIT CARD schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on SSC CHSL ADMIT CARD is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of SSC CHSL ADMIT CARD 2018 verified on March 22, 2018.
SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card for Tier 1 Exam- Released:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Tier 1 exam on 4 March 2018. Candidates who have registered for the SSC CHSL Tier I examination can download their SSC admit card now. The direct official link of Commission website ssc.nic.in or ssconline.nic. for downloading SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018 is available here.
Download the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018 for Tier 1 Exam - Central region, Other Region
SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card for Skill Test/Document Verification:
Staff Selection Commission has released the Tier III Skill Test/Document Verification Admit Card for SSC CHSL Exam 2018. The SSC CHSL Tier III - 2018 Skill Test/Document Verification is going to take place from 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018.
Download SSC CHSL Tier III Admit Card for CR Region
Candidates can download their SSC admit card 2018 for CHSL Exam according to their states which are provided to them.
|S.No.||State||Sub-Region||SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018|
|1||Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Northern Region||Download Here|
|2||Gujrat, Goa and Maharashtra||Western Region||Download Here|
|3||Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||MP Region||Download Here|
|4||Andaman & Nicobar Island, Jharkhand, Orrisa, Sikkim and West Bengal,||Eastern Region||Download Here|
|5||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Mizoram and Tripura||North Eastern Region||Download Here|
|6||Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery and Tamilnadu||Southern Region||Download Here|
|7||Kerala and Karnataka||Kerala Karnataka Region||Download Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab||North Western Region||Download Here|
|9||Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Central Region||Download Here|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
SSC 2018 Timetable for CHSL Admit Card:
The SSC timetable 2018 regarding CHSL Admit card provided below has all important dates tabulated in the column. All candidate must note this SSC Timetable 2018 to download their SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card in the correct Date.
|SSC CHSL admit card for Tier I||22 Feb 2018 Onwards|
|SSC CHSL Tier I Exam date (Online Exam)||04 to 26 Mar 2018|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card for Tier II||June 28, 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier II exam date (Descriptive)||8th July 2018|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card for Tier III||Fourth week of July 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier III - (Typing/Skill Test)||Will be updated soon|
Steps to download SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card:
The main steps to download SSC Admit card for CHSL 2018 Exam are
- Go to the official link of SSC Admit Card of CHSL 2018 Exam, which is provided above.
- Check your region in the list given
- Click on the 'Proceed Now' button
- Enter your Name/Registration Number and DOB (Date of Birth) in the box available for the same
- Press 'Search status' button
- The SSC Admit card for CHSL current Tier Examination is generated
- Download and take printout of the admit card
SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card - Main detailsCandidates are advised to carefully check all the information printed in SSC admit card 2018 of CHSL Exam and that no incorrect information is there. If they find any issue, then candidates must contact the exam body for rectification. The SSC admit card 2018 of CHSL exam consists the following details related to candidates’ information and exam details.
- Name of candidates
- Roll number
- Examination date, timing, and slots
- Examination center address
- Exam Day Guideline and instructions
SSC CHSL 2018 Admit card - Important details
- The candidates should bring 3 passport size photographs for attestation it in the Commission’s copy of admission certificate in the presence of Invigilator if required.
- The candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- The candidate is advised to keep 10 copies of the same photograph, which was uploaded/affixed in the application form, with them till the completion of entire examination process to facilitate easy identification.
Main Documents to be submitted at the time of examination along with SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card:
The main documents to be submitted at the time of examination along with the SSC CHSL Admit Card are
- Adhar card
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s card
- Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph
- Identity card issued by school or college/gazetted officer
More about SSC CHSL Exam
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam in 3 stages - Tier 1 (Computer Based Test), Tier 2 (Descriptive Test) and Tier 3 (Typing/Skill Test) for combined Higher secondary level.
Jobs recruited under SSC CHSL ExamThe exam is conducted for recruitment of approximately 5134 postal assistants/sorting assistants, data entry operators, lower divisional clerks and court clerks in various Ministries / Departments / Organisations.
Prepare well for the SSC CHSL Exam to get full updates of SSC CHSL syllabus refer our fresherslive page instantly.
Don’t wait. The time will never be right. Best Wishes !!!
|Exam Name||Related Articles|
SSC CGL ADMIT CARD
SSC CGL SYLLABUS
SSC CGL RESULT
SSC CHSL SYLLABUS
SSC CHSL RESULT
SSC CGL ANSWER KEY
SSC CGL EXAM PATTERN
SSC CGL CUT OFF
SSC CGL EXAM DATE
SSC CHSL ANSWER KEY
SSC CHSL EXAM PATTERN
SSC CHSL QUESTION PAPER
SSC CHSL CUT OFF
SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
SSC CHSL EXAM DATE
SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
SSC GD CONSTABLE
Free Job Alert to your Email
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- GATE APPLICATION FORM
- CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM