SSC CHSL 2017: India Post Extended Submission Last Date for SSC CHSL 2017- Check details here
SSC CHSL 2017: Staff Selection Commission has released an official notification for Combined Higher Secondary Exam (CHSL) 2017 on its official website. This article provides the latest updates related to SSC CHSL 2017, along with important details released by the commission. Grab all the information related to SSC CHSL 2017 and download the SSC CHSL 2017 latest Notification PDF from the link given below.
New Update: The latest updates regarding the SSC CHSL Exam is India Post extends the submission date for the CHSL 2017 application form. It is noted that India Post vacancies are filled through SSC who conducts the CHSL Exam. SSC CHSL 2017 Result declared in the month of December. As per the report a total of 5,874 candidates have qualified in the exam. the entire candidates who qualified were directed to submit their preference for the Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Appointment. the last date to submit their preference was on 27th January 2020. But Ministry of communication has announced the extension of date for the preference submission. The department of posts released an official notification. In the official notification, the last date for preference submission extended till 6th February 2020. Candidates can visit the official website instantly to get further updates related to SSC SHSL 2017.
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification PDF Out @ ssc.nic.in: Check out the details here
Candidates who are interested to apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam (CHSL), should submit their online application s on or before the last date i.e. 10th January 2020. Candidates should not wait till the last date as there will be heavy traffic on the server. Check the detailed information regarding SSC CHSL 2019 from the Notification PDF provided below.
Check and Download- SSC CHSL 2019 Notification PDF
SSC CHSL 2019: SSC to announce CHSL 2019 exam details by next week @ ssc.nic.in
Every year SSC will conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam for class 10th and 12th candidates. Close to 14 lakh candidates appear for the exam, which is held to select the candidates for the appointment of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices. The detailed information about the SSC CHSL 2019 will be available on the official website @ ssc.nic.in.
To apply for the SSC CHSL 2019, candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum of 27 years. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories will be given age relaxation. The selection process for SSC CHSL 2019 will be based on CBT, Descriptive test, and Skill or Typing test. The SSC CHSL is one of the big recruitment, and the other is SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL. SSC would conduct the CGL 2019 from 2nd March to 11th March tentatively. The exam for SSC CGL will happen based on the computer-based test, descriptive paper test, and skill test.
SSC CHSL 2018 Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Cut off, Result
Get the latest updates on SSC CHSL ie., Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam. SSC CHSL exam application forms are available in both Online and Offline mode. SSC CHSL exam includes Tier 1 and Tier 2. Some additional stages are included in Tier 2 as Descriptive Paper. Gather all information regarding the SSC CHSL exam on this page.
SSC Various Selection Post Phase VI Application Form 2018 for over 1,000 vacancies begins:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released a Selection posts Phase VI recruitment advertisement for a total of 130 different post categories through the various regional SSC offices across India. Totally 1,136 vacancies will be filled through this Various Selection Post Phase VI SSC latest recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can apply for 1,136 vacancies for various posts through online mode only. The direct link for SSC Phase VI Application Form 2018 of the official SSC website - www.ssconline, is granted below. Candidates can apply from September 5, 2018. The last date for submitting SSC Phase VI Application Form 2018 is September 30, 2018, till 5:00 pm. Last date for paying the SSC application fee is October 3, 2018.
Fill the SSC Phase VI Application Form 2018
About Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) organizes every year exam of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level. You will find yourself confident while attempting the question in the exams. Here we are providing you with the SSC 10+2 Exam Pattern to help you plan for managing the time while appearing in the exam. All eligible candidates can fill your SSC CHSL Application Form through the official link
Note: - Recently, SSC has changed the exam pattern and included an additional stage in the recruitment process of SSC LDC & DEO. Now SSC CHSL Exam will also include a Descriptive Paper as Tier 2. For further details, please read the information given below. Staff Selection Commission- Combined Higher Secondary Level Staff Selection Commission (SSC) organize every year exam of SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) level to recruit for various post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA) in Central Government Department Offices and ministry.
SSC CHSL Exam Notification, Vacancy Details:
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants: 2,359.
- Lower Divisional Clerks: 898.
- Data Entry Operators: 02.
Check the official SSC CHSL 2017-18 Exam Notification
SSC CHSL Exam Dates
|Application Process for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam will start from||
18th November 2017
|Closing date of application process for SSC CHSL 2017||27th December 2017|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date||4 to 26 March 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 - Descriptive test Date Tier 2||8th July 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier 3 (Skill Test/Typing Test)||Will be updated soon|
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are going to applying online for SSC CHSL Recruitment please mention below points check out before applying such as Educational, Age prefers and Selection Process, etc.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 or intermediate exam or equivalent from a state or central recognized Institute.
The aspirants going to apply should be between 18 to 27 years. An age relaxation will be available for SC/ST.
SSC 10+2 Exam Pattern / SSC LDC Exam Pattern:The SSC CHSL exam is conducted in the following phases:-
1st Step: Tier-1 Written Exam (Objective Type) (200 Marks) (Online Mode)
2nd Step: Tier-2 Written Exam (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks) (Offline Mode)
3rd Step: Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test (candidates who qualify the tier-2 exam will be called for Skill Test / Typing Test)
Tier-1 ExaminationThe exam will contain objective type questions. Each question will have four options. Candidates have to choose one option which they think correct. The Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam will contain the negative marking of ¼ marks for each wrong answer. So candidates must be very careful while answering the question.
- Exam is objective type and will be conducted online
- There will be 4 parts in a question paper namely (Part-1) General Intelligence, (Part-2) English Language, (Part-3) Quantitative Aptitude, and (Part-4) General Awareness / General Knowledge.
- The exam will have 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 75 Minutes.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for the part: 1, 3 & 4.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Paper Pattern (Tier 1)– Online Test):
|Sections||Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|Part - II||English Language||25||50|
|Part -III||Quantitative Aptitude||25||50|
|Part -IV||General Awareness||25||50|
The exam is the descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
Candidates need to write essay / précis / letters/application writing etc.
The exam carries 100 marks and the exam duration will be 1 hour.
The exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test :
Candidates, who are opting English typing, should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute and those candidates who are opting Hindi typing should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute. Typing Test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC, and Court Clerk posts. Typing Test will be of qualifying in nature. It will be administered on the Computer, to be provided by the Commission or any agency authorized by the Commission. Candidates opting for English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute and those opting for Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute. The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes. Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 30 minutes.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on the computer. The skill test will be applicable only for the Data Entry Operator post. The ‘Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on Computer’ will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/key depressions as per the given passage and the duration of the said Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000- 2200 strokes/key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
SSC CHSL Syllabus:As stated in the above context that there will be four important segment or subjects to study by the applicants. So here are the details about what type of content these four subjects hold and books from which these topics can be cleared easily. Here we are presenting the syllabus subject wise.
General Intelligence & Reasoning SSC CHSL Syllabus This topic is very interesting as it tests your mental ability and presence of mind. It includes both verbal and non-verbal type. Topics are Semantic Analogy, Symbolic Operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space, Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing interference etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude SSC CHSL Syllabus: - This includes Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry and Statistical Charts. These are the 06 main topics to study in Quantitative Aptitude. Among these trigonometry and Statistical Charts are found tough by the applicants to solve. So applicants should carefully solve these questions.
- General Awareness SSC CHSL Syllabus: - Questions in this section are designed to test the general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. This will also test the knowledge of the applicants of Current Affair or Events and day to day activities. Questions will be asked also from History, Culture, Geography, Economics, General Policy
- General English SSC CHSL Syllabus:- 10+2 level Grammar questions will be asked like Spot the Error, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-Spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One Word substitutions, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs.
SSC CHSL Syllabus for General Intelligence:
Following are the topics under General Intelligence SSC 10+2 Syllabus which need to be prepared to crack the exam.
|12||Coding and decoding|
|19||Punched hole/pattern – folding & unfolding|
|20||Figural Pattern – folding and completion|
SSC CHSL Syllabus for the English Language:Following are the topics under English Language SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 which need to be prepared to crack the exam:
|1||Spot the Error|
|2||Fill in the Blanks|
|5||Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words|
|6||Idioms & Phrases|
|7||One word substitution|
|8||Improvement of Sentences|
|9||Active/Passive Voice of Verbs|
|10||Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration|
|11||Shuffling of Sentence parts|
|12||Shuffling of Sentences in a passage|
SSC CHSL Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:Following are the topics under Quantitative Aptitude SSC CHSL Syllabus which need to be prepared to crack the exam: –
|2||Computation of the Whole Number|
|3||Decimal and Fractions|
|4||Relationship between numbers|
|1||Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra (and their simple applications) e.g. Formulas for (a+b) 2, (a-b) 2, (a+b) 3, (a-b) 3, a3-b3, a3+b3, a2-b2; if a+b+c=0, then a3+b3+c3=3abc, etc. and Elementary surds (simple problems)|
|2||Graphs of Linear Equations|
|1||Triangle and its various kinds of centers namely Centroid, Incenter, Orthocenter, Circumcenter|
|2||Congruence and similarity of triangles|
|3||Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles|
|2||Regular Polygons (sum of the internal angles of a polygon)|
|5||Right Circular Cone|
|6||Right Circular Cylinder|
|9||Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base|
|1||Trigonometry (for acute angles θ with 0≤θ≤90)|
|3||Degree and Radian Measures|
|4||Standard Identities like sin2θ + Cos2θ = 1, etc|
|5||Complementary Angles, Heights and Distances|
SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks:
Each applicant would not be selected because the who have minimum marks to secure a high score in the result and after also category wise declare their Cutoff/Merit list then finally will be shortlisted. Candidates don't worry who will be going to appeared the exam then after over this exam they should check their previous cut off marks. The SSC CHSL 2017 Expected Cutoff/Merit List will be declared on the same day by prepare expertise but the official release the SSC CHSL (10+2) Cut off Marks also along with declaring the result.
Three Deciding Factors for SSC CHSL Cutoff
- The total number of vacancies to be filled in the current session.
- The total number of applicants for the SSC CHSL Exam.
- The complexity level of the paper set.
SSC CHSL Cutoff: Final DecisionThe final SSC CHSL Cutoff has been issued by the exam officials of the Staff Selection Commission.
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips – Paper Wise:
Preparation Tips for General Intelligence:
- The candidates should follow the following tips to correctly answer this section.
- This section is more about conceptual and factual knowledge rather than practice and intellectual approach and thus the aspirants preparing for General Intelligence & Reasoning section should strengthen their conceptual base and try to test your Intelligence regularly through practice sets.
- They must strengthen their mental alertness and logical skill which is required to solve the reasoning section of the SSC CHSL Exam.
- The candidates need to give more time on previous year question papers as they would clarify the requirement of the candidates
- As there is section-wise time allotment in this examination, the candidates need to quickly finish this section and thus more and more practice is required.
- Online Test would be a better option to judge your speed in solving the reasoning section.
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude Paper:The questions in this section will be designed to test the ability of candidates in the appropriate use of numbers and numerical sense.
- The scope of the test will be the computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions, relationship, between the numbers, percentage, ratio and proportion, square roots, averages, interest, profit and loss, discounts, partnership, mixtures and allegations etc.
- The candidates should have fluency in the application of mathematical formulae and concepts and the questions will be designed as such
- The candidates should try to learn the tricks in order to save time for other questions in the question booklet.
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips for General Awareness Paper:
This section is the easiest of all the sections where the candidates can score maximum marks and they must answer all the questions of this section.
Questions in this section are aimed at testing the candidates around him/her and its application to society.
- Most of the questions will be designed as such to test the knowledge of candidates in questions relating to current events and matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects as well as to test knowledge of current events and related miscellaneous observation and experience in scientific aspect.
- For maximum benefit of this section, the candidates should prepare notes of important topics and revise them punctiliously to be perfect in General Awareness.
- Study and analyze the syllabus three/four times with a preconceived notion that you have completed all the topics. The broad category of General Awareness syllabus is segregation of History, Geography, Art & Culture, Indian Polity & Constitution, Economy & Finance, Science and Technology and so on.
- The Candidates should keep an eye on latest happenings and read a daily newspaper to keep an updated with the latest news. Make a habit of reading the newspaper instead of watching the news.
Tips for English Comprehension Paper:
In this section, the candidate's ability to understand correct English, comprehension and writing ability will be tested. The candidates should have good knowledge of rules of Grammar and its correct usage. Knowledge of the Elimination Technique will be required. The aspirants should prepare for rules of Grammar and its correct usage in the right perspective.
General Tips for SSC CHSL Preparation:
Know the Syllabus: The candidates aspiring for the SSC CHSL Exam must apprehend the syllabus for the exam. Knowing the syllabus helps as much as knowing the enemy in a war does. You can easily exclude the topics in which you are not good and prepare better in those which you can easily do.
- Save Time, Attempt More: The candidates should learn the short tracks which work wonders in any type of preparation. Saving time in one question will automatically lead to candidates attempting more questions.
- Solve previous year questions: The candidates should repetitively solve the previous year question papers to keep in touch with the question asked in the examination. This would also help them know the level of the question paper.
- Solve sample paper: solving the SSC CHSL Sample Paper will help the candidates grow in confidence as well as keep them well prepared for the examination in an exam like environment.
- Take good care of Health: this is also a good tip for the preparation of any examination as a lot depends on how you keep yourself ready for the preparation because ultimately it will be the health which would be the deciding factor.
SSC Online Recent Updates
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2021 Released . Download SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Admit Card Direct link at ssc.nic.in, Check Admit Card Release Date
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 released: Check out the release date @ ssc-cr.org
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 released @ ssc.nic.in: Check and download CHSL Exam Syllabus
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2020 released for tire 1,2,3,and 4
- SSC Online Selection Post Admit Card 2020 @ ssc.nic.in. Check the Admit Card for the Selection Post post now
SSC Online Related Stories
- SSC Recruitment 2022 Notification invites Applications ssc.nic.in
- SSC Announced Job Notification For Consultant Vacancies - Apply Soon
- HSSC Announced Job Notification For 26000 Clerk, Junior Engineer, Computer Technician, More Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply
- OSSSC Announced Job Notification For Multi Tasking Staff, Diarist cum Despatcher Vacancies - Apply Soon
- JSSC Hiring For 452 Stenographer Vacancies - 81100 Salary - Freshers Can Apply
- JSSC Job opening 2022: 592 Technical Graduate Posts - 112400 Salary - Freshers Can Apply
- HPSSC Announced Job Notification For 1508 Junior Engineer, Lineman, More Vacancies - 38100 Salary - Freshers Can Apply
- OSSSC Announced Job Notification For 4070 Nursing Officer Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply
- JSSC Job Notification For Freshers: 921 Vacancies - 112400 Salary - Check Vacancy Details
GPSSB Answer Key 2022 to be declared at gpssb.gujarat.gov.in, Female Health Worker Download PDF Here
ESIC Admit Card 2022 to be Out Stenographer esic.nic.in Here You Can Check Out the exam date and other details
BSSC Result 2022 Announced. Check BSSC Urdu Anuwadak Result 2022 Date at bssc.bih.nic.in Result link
NMDC Result 2022 to be Released. Direct Link to Check NMDC Maintenance Assistant Result at nmdc.co.in
Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2022 to be Out. Download Meghalaya Police Constable Admit Card Direct link at megpolice.gov.in
SVPU Admit Card 2022 will be notified soon Non Teaching svbpmeerut.ac.in Here You Can Check Out the exam date and other details
SSC Admit Card 2022 Out. Download SSC MTS and Havaldar Admit Card Direct link at ssc.nic.in, Check Admit Card Release Date
RRC NR Admit Card 2022 Out. Download RRC NR Sports Quota Admit Card Direct link at rrcnr.org, Check Admit Card Release Date
Gujarat Police Result 2022 to be Released @ police.gujarat.gov.in: Check the Assistant Sub Inspector Result 2022 here
ASRB Result 2022 to be Released Administrative Officer, Finance and Accounts Officer @ asrb.org.in check Scorecard, Merit List
DHS Assam Admit Card 2022 to be Out. Download DHS Assam ANM Nurse Admit Card Direct link at dhs.assam.gov.in
RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Out. Steps to Download RSMSSB Lab Assistant Hall Ticket at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
GSSSB Result 2022 Released. Check GSSSB Sub Accountant and Sub Auditor Result 2022 Date at gsssb.gujarat.gov.in Result link
Gujarat Forest Result 2022 Released Check Result of Forest Guard Direct Link Here at forests.gujarat.gov.in
Indian Navy Admit Card 2022 to be Out. Download Indian Navy Tradesman Admit Card Direct link at joinindiannavy.nic.in
RSMSSB Result 2022 to be Out. Direct Link to Check RSMSSB Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector Result at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Bank of Maharashtra Result 2022 to be Released: Check the Result Generalist Officer @ bankofmaharashtra.in
GPSSB Result 2022 Released Check Result of Statistical Assistant Direct Link Here at gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
RVUNL Answer Key 2022 to be Released. Direct Link to Check RVUNL Technical Helper III Answer Key at energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Other States SSC Exam
|West Bengal Central School Service Commission||WBSSC||WBSSC Exam 2022|