SNAP APPLICATION FORM 2019 Release Date, Official Links for Online Application Form and Complete Guidelines on Form Filling are all explained in detail. SNAP APPLICATION FORM 2019 is the first and basic step of registration to appear for any examination. Also, information on Supporting Documents, Credentials needed and Deadlines on SNAP APPLICATION FORM 2019 are furnished here. Keep yourself updated with recent news as on 20.Aug.2019.
Check the article for all information on SNAP Application Form. SNAP Application Form is to be filled to take up the SNAP Online Test conducted by Symbiosis International University. SNAP Application Form has been released. For guidelines on filling the SNAP Application Form, release and closure date, payment mode, eligibility to Apply, and the necessary documents needed, check the article.
SNAP Application Form
Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test is conducted for candidates aspiring to join for MBA/MSc (CA)/MSc (SS) programmes offered by institutes of Symbiosis International University. Online Application Form for registering in SNAP Online Test has been released on August 10, 2017. Aspiring candidates should register for the SNAP Online Test. It is mandatory for the candidate to register Online and also register for the institutes offering his/her choice of programmes by paying separate programmes registration fees.
Proceed for Registration through SNAP Application Form
Prerequisite of SNAP Application Form
Candidates before proceeding with Registration process make sure to have the following essentials.
- Valid email ID
- Mobile number currently in use
- Soft copy of recent passport size photo (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif formats, with size between 10 KB to 100 KB) to upload in the application form
SNAP Application Form - New Registration
Candidates who are aspiring to join management courses offered by Symbiosis International University should first register themselves for SNAP Online Test. Candidates should first register for SNAP Test and also register separately for Institute Programme(s) to complete the entire registration process. Follow the link given above for Online Registration. Online Registration is done in Two parts i.e. Part I and Part II. Check and follow the FOUR step process given below for registration.
1. Register for SNAP Test
- Click “New Registration”
- Read the given instruction and click “I agree” to accept the terms and conditions
- The page will be redirected to Part I registration. Fill in the required details i.e. Applicant name, Gender, Date of birth, Valid mobile number and email ID, Preferred Test City, and Upload your current passport size photo
- On clicking “Save and Continue,” and OTP will be sent to registered mobile number and e-mail ID
- Once the registration is successful, SNAP ID and password will be sent to mobile number and e-mail ID
2. Payment for SNAP Test
- Payment of SNAP Test can be done through Online mode and Demand Draft (DD). Check ‘Test Fee and Mode of Payment’ section for more details
- Payment made is non-refundable
3. Register for Institute programme(s)
- Candidates who are applying for SNAP test, it is mandatory to fill in Part II i.e. Register for Programme(s) and the respective Institute(s)
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the programme which they are desirous to pursue before registration. SIU/STS/ Institute will not be responsible, if the candidate applies for programme(s) for which he/she are not eligible
4. Payment for Institute programme(s)
- Candidate is required to make separate non-refundable payment of Rs.1000/- per programme per institute at this stage
- The mode of payment for the programme(s) is same as that for SNAP Test
SNAP Application Form - Mode of Payment
Payment of fees for both i.e. Online SNAP Entrance Test and Institute programme(s) fee can be made in four modes.
- Billdesk Gateway
- Axis Bank Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft
Candidates opting for payment through Demand Draft should choose ‘DD Payment’ in ‘Make Payment’ tab. Take a printout of payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at
“SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT, SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune - 412115 Phone: 020-39116226/ 27”
Demand Draft should be taken from any Nationalized Bank and made in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. Fees can be paid from August 10, 2017 to November 24, 2017.
SNAP Entrance Test - Important Date
Check the table below on the Important dates pertaining to SNAP Test.
|Online Registrations for SNAP Test - Starts
||August 10, 2017
|Online Registrations for SNAP Test - Closes
||November 24, 2017
|SNAP Test payment closes
||November 24, 2017
|SNAP Test Admit Card - Available Dates
||December 01, 2017 (11:00 a.m.) to December 17, 2017
|SNAP Test 2017
||December 17, 2017
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
|SNAP Test Result
||December 28, 2017
SNAP Entrance Test - Exam Pattern
SNAP Test is the Entrance test conducted for candidates aspiring to join MBA/MSc (CA)/MSc (SS) programmes offered by institutes of Symbiosis International University. SNAP Test is conducted in Online mode. The Exam is scheduled on December 17, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Entrance test will be of Multiple choice question with 150 question and Overall score of 150. Check below the pattern of the Entrance Test.
||No. of Questions
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation, and Data Sufficiency
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning
The duration of the Entrance test will be 2 hours/120 minutes. Each wrong answer will have 25% negative marks.