SNAP APPLICATION FORM 2018 recent information updated January 21, 2018
SNAP Application Form 2017. Details and Guidelines to Apply, Important Dates, Eligibility, and more. SNAP APPLICATION FORM 2018 find all essential information and latest updates on SNAP APPLICATION FORM 2018 which are verified and updated here on January 21, 2018 all details on recent event of SNAP APPLICATION FORM 2018 is updated here up-to this minute and be the first person to discover SNAP APPLICATION FORM 2018 and make use of the ample official links provided in SNAP APPLICATION FORM page.
Check the article for all information on SNAP Application Form. SNAP Application Form is to be filled to take up the SNAP Online Test conducted by Symbiosis International University. SNAP Application Form has been released. For guidelines on filling the SNAP Application Form, release and closure date, payment mode, eligibility to Apply, and the necessary documents needed, check the article.
SNAP Application FormSymbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test is conducted for candidates aspiring to join for MBA/MSc (CA)/MSc (SS) programmes offered by institutes of Symbiosis International University. Online Application Form for registering in SNAP Online Test has been released on August 10, 2017. Aspiring candidates should register for the SNAP Online Test. It is mandatory for the candidate to register Online and also register for the institutes offering his/her choice of programmes by paying separate programmes registration fees.
Proceed for Registration through SNAP Application Form
Prerequisite of SNAP Application Form
Candidates before proceeding with Registration process make sure to have the following essentials.
- Valid email ID
- Mobile number currently in use
- Soft copy of recent passport size photo (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif formats, with size between 10 KB to 100 KB) to upload in the application form
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
SNAP Application Form - Existing User LoginCandidates already registered with Symbiosis International University can click the link given above. A page prompting their SNAP ID, Password, and the Captcha will be displayed, enter the details and proceed with the Registration process.
SNAP Application Form - New RegistrationCandidates who are aspiring to join management courses offered by Symbiosis International University should first register themselves for SNAP Online Test. Candidates should first register for SNAP Test and also register separately for Institute Programme(s) to complete the entire registration process. Follow the link given above for Online Registration. Online Registration is done in Two parts i.e. Part I and Part II. Check and follow the FOUR step process given below for registration.
1. Register for SNAP Test
- Click “New Registration”
- Read the given instruction and click “I agree” to accept the terms and conditions
- The page will be redirected to Part I registration. Fill in the required details i.e. Applicant name, Gender, Date of birth, Valid mobile number and email ID, Preferred Test City, and Upload your current passport size photo
- On clicking “Save and Continue,” and OTP will be sent to registered mobile number and e-mail ID
- Once the registration is successful, SNAP ID and password will be sent to mobile number and e-mail ID
- Payment of SNAP Test can be done through Online mode and Demand Draft (DD). Check ‘Test Fee and Mode of Payment’ section for more details
- Payment made is non-refundable
- Candidates who are applying for SNAP test, it is mandatory to fill in Part II i.e. Register for Programme(s) and the respective Institute(s)
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the programme which they are desirous to pursue before registration. SIU/STS/ Institute will not be responsible, if the candidate applies for programme(s) for which he/she are not eligible
- Candidate is required to make separate non-refundable payment of Rs.1000/- per programme per institute at this stage
- The mode of payment for the programme(s) is same as that for SNAP Test
SNAP Application Fees
- Online SNAP Entrance Test fee (non-refundable) - 1,750/-
- Fee for desired programme(s) in the respective Institute(s) (non-refundable) - 1000/- per programme per institute
SNAP Application Form - Mode of PaymentPayment of fees for both i.e. Online SNAP Entrance Test and Institute programme(s) fee can be made in four modes.
- Billdesk Gateway
- Axis Bank Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft
“SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT, SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune - 412115 Phone: 020-39116226/ 27”Demand Draft should be taken from any Nationalized Bank and made in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. Fees can be paid from August 10, 2017 to November 24, 2017.
SNAP Application Form - Important Details
- Candidates while filling the Application Form should be careful to furnish correct information, as changes are not entertained after Final Submission/after the last date of registration.
- Change of Test City can’t be made once Payment of SNAP Online Test is completed.
- Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and e-mail Address cannot be changed by the candidate. He has to request the University ([email protected]) to make changes through E-mail from his registered e-mail id before the last date of registration.
- SNAP 2017 Score will be valid only for admission to selected programmes of Symbiosis International University for the academic year of 2018-19.
- Candidates should check the eligibility criteria for the programme(s) for which they are desirous to pursue. Institute will not hold responsible if candidate applies for programme(s) for which he/she are not eligible.
SNAP Entrance Test - Important DateCheck the table below on the Important dates pertaining to SNAP Test.
|Online Registrations for SNAP Test - Starts||August 10, 2017||Thursday|
|Online Registrations for SNAP Test - Closes||November 24, 2017||Friday|
|SNAP Test payment closes||November 24, 2017||Friday|
|SNAP Test Admit Card - Available Dates||December 01, 2017 (11:00 a.m.) to December 17, 2017|
|SNAP Test 2017||December 17, 2017
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
|SNAP Test Result||December 28, 2017||Thursday|
SNAP Entrance Test - Eligibility
- Graduate from any recognized/statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
SNAP Entrance Test - Exam PatternSNAP Test is the Entrance test conducted for candidates aspiring to join MBA/MSc (CA)/MSc (SS) programmes offered by institutes of Symbiosis International University. SNAP Test is conducted in Online mode. The Exam is scheduled on December 17, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Entrance test will be of Multiple choice question with 150 question and Overall score of 150. Check below the pattern of the Entrance Test.
|Test Sections/Topics||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40||120 minutes|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation, and Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||40||40|
The duration of the Entrance test will be 2 hours/120 minutes. Each wrong answer will have 25% negative marks.
|Exam Name||Related Articles|
CAT COMMON ADMISSION TEST
MAT EXAM MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST
TANCA TAMIL NADU COMMON ADMISSIONS COUNSELLING
TAMILNADU MBBS RANK LIST
JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
UPCOMING BANK EXAMS
UP BOARD RESULT
NATIONAL PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT
PUNJAB BOARD PSEB 10TH 12TH
Free Job Alert to your Email
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
- DSSSB APPLICATION FORM
- JCPSICE JHARKHAND COMBINED POLICE SUB INSPECTOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- BSNL APPLICATION FORM
- JEE MAIN FORMS
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM