SNAP APPLICATION FORM
SNAP APPLICATION FORM 2018 Release Date, Official Links for Online Application Form and Complete Guidelines on Form Filling are all explained in detail. SNAP APPLICATION FORM 2018 is the first and basic step of registration to appear for any examination. Also, information on Supporting Documents, Credentials needed and Deadlines on SNAP APPLICATION FORM 2018 are furnished here. Keep yourself updated with recent news as on 19-12-2018
Check the article for all information on SNAP Application Form. SNAP Application Form is to be filled to take up the SNAP Online Test conducted by Symbiosis International University. SNAP Application Form has been released. For guidelines on filling the SNAP Application Form, release and closure date, payment mode, eligibility to Apply, and the necessary documents needed, check the article.
SNAP Application FormSymbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test is conducted for candidates aspiring to join for MBA/MSc (CA)/MSc (SS) programmes offered by institutes of Symbiosis International University. Online Application Form for registering in SNAP Online Test has been released on August 10, 2017. Aspiring candidates should register for the SNAP Online Test. It is mandatory for the candidate to register Online and also register for the institutes offering his/her choice of programmes by paying separate programmes registration fees.
Proceed for Registration through SNAP Application Form
Prerequisite of SNAP Application Form
Candidates before proceeding with Registration process make sure to have the following essentials.
- Valid email ID
- Mobile number currently in use
- Soft copy of recent passport size photo (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif formats, with size between 10 KB to 100 KB) to upload in the application form
SNAP Application Form - Existing User LoginCandidates already registered with Symbiosis International University can click the link given above. A page prompting their SNAP ID, Password, and the Captcha will be displayed, enter the details and proceed with the Registration process.
SNAP Application Form - New RegistrationCandidates who are aspiring to join management courses offered by Symbiosis International University should first register themselves for SNAP Online Test. Candidates should first register for SNAP Test and also register separately for Institute Programme(s) to complete the entire registration process. Follow the link given above for Online Registration. Online Registration is done in Two parts i.e. Part I and Part II. Check and follow the FOUR step process given below for registration.
1. Register for SNAP Test
- Click “New Registration”
- Read the given instruction and click “I agree” to accept the terms and conditions
- The page will be redirected to Part I registration. Fill in the required details i.e. Applicant name, Gender, Date of birth, Valid mobile number and email ID, Preferred Test City, and Upload your current passport size photo
- On clicking “Save and Continue,” and OTP will be sent to registered mobile number and e-mail ID
- Once the registration is successful, SNAP ID and password will be sent to mobile number and e-mail ID
- Payment of SNAP Test can be done through Online mode and Demand Draft (DD). Check ‘Test Fee and Mode of Payment’ section for more details
- Payment made is non-refundable
- Candidates who are applying for SNAP test, it is mandatory to fill in Part II i.e. Register for Programme(s) and the respective Institute(s)
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the programme which they are desirous to pursue before registration. SIU/STS/ Institute will not be responsible, if the candidate applies for programme(s) for which he/she are not eligible
- Candidate is required to make separate non-refundable payment of Rs.1000/- per programme per institute at this stage
- The mode of payment for the programme(s) is same as that for SNAP Test
SNAP Application Fees
- Online SNAP Entrance Test fee (non-refundable) - 1,750/-
- Fee for desired programme(s) in the respective Institute(s) (non-refundable) - 1000/- per programme per institute
SNAP Application Form - Mode of PaymentPayment of fees for both i.e. Online SNAP Entrance Test and Institute programme(s) fee can be made in four modes.
- Billdesk Gateway
- Axis Bank Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft
“SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT, SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune - 412115 Phone: 020-39116226/ 27”Demand Draft should be taken from any Nationalized Bank and made in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. Fees can be paid from August 10, 2017 to November 24, 2017.
SNAP Application Form - Important Details
- Candidates while filling the Application Form should be careful to furnish correct information, as changes are not entertained after Final Submission/after the last date of registration.
- Change of Test City can’t be made once Payment of SNAP Online Test is completed.
- Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and e-mail Address cannot be changed by the candidate. He has to request the University (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make changes through E-mail from his registered e-mail id before the last date of registration.
- SNAP 2017 Score will be valid only for admission to selected programmes of Symbiosis International University for the academic year of 2018-19.
- Candidates should check the eligibility criteria for the programme(s) for which they are desirous to pursue. Institute will not hold responsible if candidate applies for programme(s) for which he/she are not eligible.
SNAP Entrance Test - Important DateCheck the table below on the Important dates pertaining to SNAP Test.
|Online Registrations for SNAP Test - Starts||August 10, 2017||Thursday|
|Online Registrations for SNAP Test - Closes||November 24, 2017||Friday|
|SNAP Test payment closes||November 24, 2017||Friday|
|SNAP Test Admit Card - Available Dates||December 01, 2017 (11:00 a.m.) to December 17, 2017|
|SNAP Test 2017||December 17, 2017
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
|SNAP Test Result||December 28, 2017||Thursday|
SNAP Entrance Test - Eligibility
- Graduate from any recognized/statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
SNAP Entrance Test - Exam PatternSNAP Test is the Entrance test conducted for candidates aspiring to join MBA/MSc (CA)/MSc (SS) programmes offered by institutes of Symbiosis International University. SNAP Test is conducted in Online mode. The Exam is scheduled on December 17, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Entrance test will be of Multiple choice question with 150 question and Overall score of 150. Check below the pattern of the Entrance Test.
|Test Sections/Topics||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40||120 minutes|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation, and Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||40||40|
The duration of the Entrance test will be 2 hours/120 minutes. Each wrong answer will have 25% negative marks.
Result related Articles
IBPS PO RESULT WBJEE RESULT CSJM RESULT ESIC RESULT NABARD RESULT RRB ALP RESULT CSIR UGC NET RESULT NDA RESULT KVPY RESULT UPSC Result RBI GRADE B RESULT KEAM RESULT IBPS RRB RESULT BSEB 12TH RESULT BIHAR BOARD 12TH RESULT BSEB BIHAR BOARD CLASS 10TH RESULT AIBE RESULT CBSE 10TH RESULT GATE RESULT SBI PO Result OJEE RESULT COMEDK UGET RESULT SBI Clerk Result RAJASTHAN BOARD RBSE 10TH 12TH AP POLYCET RESULTS MH CET RESULT IGNOU RESULT RBSE 12TH RESULT RAJASTHAN BOARD 12TH RESULT DSSSB RESULT RRB RESULT UP BOARD RESULT SSC CHSL RESULT RBI ASSISTANT RESULT JIPMER RESULT AKTU Result (UPSEE Results) LIC AAO RESULT CTET RESULT JEE ADVANCED RESULT SBI SO RESULT AIIMS RESULT MP BOARD RESULT BCECE RESULT PSEB 12TH RESULT PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION BOARD CLAT RESULT CLASS 12TH RESULT JAC JHARKHAND BOARD 10TH 12TH RESULT BSNL RESULT TRB PG RESULTS JEE MAIN RESULT BSTC RESULT VMOU RESULT NEET RESULT CBSE CLASS 12TH RESULT TAMIL NADU BOARD CLASS 10TH 12TH RESULT IBPS CLERK RESULT IBPS SO RESULT SSC CGL RESULT HBSE HARYANA BOARD 12TH RESULT CBSE UGC NET RESULT NATIONAL PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT TAMILNADU MBBS RANK LIST NAGALAND BOARD NBSE CLASS 10TH 12TH RESULT
Admit Card related Articles
Tnpsc Group 2a Admit Card JEE MAIN Admit Card IBPS SO Admit Card IGNOU Admit Card UPSC Admit Card RBI ASSISTANT Admit Card KVPY Admit Card IBPS CLERK Admit Card CTET ADMIT CARD CBSE UGC NET Admit Card GATE Admit Card AIIMS Admit Card IBPS PO Admit Card NABARD Admit Card RRB Group D Admit Card DSSSB Admit Card RBI GRADE B Admit Card IBPS RRB Admit Card WBJEE Admit Card BSTC Admit Card SBI PO Admit Card ORDNANCE FACTORY Admit Card SBI CLERK Admit Card IES Admit Card NDA Admit Card JIPMER Admit Card CSIR UGC NET Admit Card SBI SO Admit Card RRB Admit Card BCECE Admit Card BSNL Admit Card SSC CGL Admit Card JEE ADVANCED Admit Card RRB NTPC Admit Card IGNOU HALL TICKET Admit Card APPSC HALL TICKET Admit Card SSC CHSL Admit Card
Application Form related Articles
IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM AIIMS APPLICATION FORM UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM GATE APPLICATION FORM IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM BSNL APPLICATION FORM UIIC APPLICATION FORM NDA APPLICATION FORM DHE ODISHA PLUS 3 ADMISSION JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM JCPSICE JHARKHAND COMBINED POLICE SUB INSPECTOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM IBPS PO APPLICATION FORM TNEA APPLICATION FORM UKPSC APPLICATION FORM SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM JEE MAIN FORMS JIPMER APPLICATION FORM JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM LIC HFL APPLICATION FORM CENTRAL RAILWAY APPLICATION FORM DSSSB APPLICATION FORM CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM ORIENTAL INSURANCE APPLICATION FORM
Exam related Articles
NEET HSSC HARYANA SSC EXAM UP POLICE EXAM WBSSC WEST BENGAL SCHOOL SERVICE COMMISSION SSC MTS EXAM WBJEE KTET Exam UPTET CSBC BIHAR POLICE EXAM MPPSC Exam DRDO CEPTAM DTE MAHARASHTRA ICSE ISC EXAM RAILWAY EXAM KVS Exam AFCAT Exam GATE KVPY RSMSSB EXAM HTET KEAM CBSE 10TH CBSE 12TH IBPS SO JEE MAIN BHU Exam BANK OF BARODA SPECIALIST OFFICER SO UPSC CAT Exam ICMAI Exam MP VYAPAM BCECE OJEE ASRB EXAM COMEDK UGET AP POLYCET IES EXAM CSIR UGC NET RAJASTHAN POLICE EXAM MAHARASHTRA CET INDIAN NAVY EXAM DU ADMISSION IBPS CLERK SSC GD CONSTABLE SSC GD CONSTABLE AIBE Exam CLAT Exam VITEEE SSC CHSL UPSC CMS COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICE EXAM AP EAMCET AWES APS CSB EXAM SBI CLERK ITPB Exam JEE ADVANCED IBPS PO IBPS RRB NVS EXAM CBSE UGC NET NRHM EXAM TS EAMCET TSPSC AEE Exam MAT Exam TOEFL XAT EXAM APTET VMOU Exam SYNDICATE BANK EXAMS RAJASTHAN PTET SSC CGL CTET ICAI CA CPT EXAM DMRC EXAM BSER REET EXAM DELHI TIS HAZARI COURT EXAM POWERGRIDINDIA PGCIL EXAMS JIPMER SET Exam RBI ASSISTANT TNPSC GROUP 4 EXAM HPTU Exam SOUTH INDIAN BANK EXAMS GSECL Exam AIIMS Exam AMIE SBI SO RRB NTPC KPCL UPCATET NDA EXAM BITSAT JEECUP UP POLYTECHNIC TNEA Exam SBI PO AP ICET MAT EXAM MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST NIFT Exam IBPS RBI GRADE B BSF PUNJAB BOARD PSEB 10TH 12TH LIC AAO TNHB EXAM MCGM BMC EXAM
Syllabus related Articles
IBPS Syllabus RRB Syllabus GATE Syllabus SSC Online Syllabus LIC Syllabus SBI Syllabus CTET Syllabus JEE ADVANCED Syllabus BSNL Syllabus UPSC Syllabus IBPS Syllabus SBI PO Syllabus JEE MAIN Syllabus RRB Syllabus SBI Syllabus RBI Assistant Syllabus SSC Online Syllabus IBPS Syllabus IBPS PO Syllabus NDA Syllabus RBI Syllabus UPSC Syllabus CBSE UGC Syllabus
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Delhi University Cut Off SSC Online Cut Off IBPS Cut Off IBPS Cut Off UPSC Cut Off RRB Cut Off RBI Cut Off IBPS Cut Off IBPS Cut Off SBI Cut Off GATE Cut Off SBI Cut Off SSC Online Cut Off JEE ADVANCED Cut Off
Sample Papers related Articles
CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER SSC CHSL QUESTION PAPER IBPS SO QUESTION PAPER Upsc Question Paper CTET QUESTION PAPER NDA SAMPLE PAPER GATE QUESTION PAPERS IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
Answer key related Articles
CTET Answer key GATE Answer key UPSC Answer key CBSE UGC NET Answer key SSC CHSL Answer key JEE ADVANCED Answer key SSC CGL Answer key BSNL Answer key CSIR UGC NET Answer key NDA Answer key
Important Dates related Articles
JEE MAIN EXAM DATE IBPS CLERK EXAM DATE SBI CLERK EXAM DATE CBSE UGC NET EXAM DATE IBPS PO EXAM DATE NDA EXAM DATE IBPS RRB EXAM DATE SBI PO EXAM DATE SSC CHSL EXAM DATE RBI ASSISTANT EXAM DATE UPSC EXAM DATE SSC CGL EXAM DATE IBPS SO EXAM DATE APPSC EXAM DATES
Exam Pattern related Articles
TNPSC GROUP 2A EXAM PATTERN SYLLABUS IES EXAM PATTERN IBPS SO EXAM PATTERN RBI ASSISTANT EXAM PATTERN IBPS CLERK EXAM PATTERN GATE EXAM PATTERN SSC CGL EXAM PATTERN SSC CHSL EXAM PATTERN RBI GRADE B EXAM PATTERN UPSC EXAM PATTERN IBPS RRB EXAM PATTERN IBPS PO EXAM PATTERN RRB EXAM PATTERN