Take your Free Mock Test
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers SO Admit Card 2019 Released on 10th October 2019:
Today (10th October 2019), State Bank of India (SBI) has released the Admit card for Specialist Cadre Officers exam 2019 on its official website onlinesbi.com. SBI SO 2019 admit card is available in online mode only. Candidates who have successfully applied for SBI SO exam 2019 can download their admit card from the direct official link provided below. Candidates can check their roll number and allotted Examination center from the SBI SO 2019 Admit Card. SBI SO admit card 2019 will be available from 10th to 20th October 2019. SBI SO exam will happen on 20th October 2019.
Check and Download- SBI SO Admit Card 2019
SBI SO Admit Card
State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in Specialist Cadre Officers post in State Bank of India. SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Admit Card 2017 or call letter displayed in the form of pdf to the registered candidates. Candidates can find the exam date, time and venue from the SBI SO admit card 2019. SBI SO Call Letter will not be sent through post or any other medium.
Download your SBI SO Admit Card / Call letter 2017
Important Dates – SBI SO Admit Card
The important dates of the SBI SO Admit Card has prescribed below. To know SBI SO Syllabus check out our fresherslive page instantly.
|Online Registration of Application||25 Jul to 10 Aug 2017|
|Payment of Fee Online||25 Jul to 10 Aug 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application along with enclosure||21 Aug 2017|
|Call letter for interview||September (Tentative)|
Steps to download SBI SO Admit card
The main steps to download SBI SO Admit Card has prescribed below.
- Check the official link of SBI provided on this page.
- Enter your Registration Number/Roll No. and Password/DOB (DD-MM-YY format) for login.
- Verify all your details on the admit card.
- Once you verify thoroughly, proceed to download or print your admit card.
- Save your admit card for future use.
What are the details provided in SBI SO Admit Card
SBI SO Admit Card has following information of the candidates which has prescribed below
- Name of the candidate
- Address, Locality, City/town/village, District, State, Pin code
- Venue of the interview
- Email ID and Mobile number
- Application number
- State of eligibility
- Category/Person with disability
Main Documents to be submitted at the time of interview along with SBI SO Admit Card
The main documents to be provided at the time of interview along with SBI SO Admit Card is
- Adhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s card
- Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph
- Identity card issued by school or college/Gazetted officer.
Importance of SBI SO Admit Card
The importance of SBI SO Admit Card has prescribed below
- Candidates should not forget to bring their admit card along with the identity proof to the interview location.
- All applicants must check the SBI SO Admit card 2017 carefully for any mistakes in the written particulars.
- The candidates should produce the admit card whenever required.
- If the applicant is unable to bring the admit card, then he/she will not be allowed to attend the interview process.
- The admit card of SBI SO Admit Card issued provisionally to the applicant is subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post separately under this project subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria.
- The registration process will be completed only when the fee has deposited through Online mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for an interview.
SBI SO Admit Card - Main Points
The SBI SO Admit card for various posts of Specialist officers has released by the State Bank of India (SBI) must note the following points about the SBI SO Admit Card
- Candidates must check details of name, course, date of birth, gender, the state of eligibility, category, and the interview location.
- In case any discrepancy is found in SBI SO admit card, candidates must report about it to State Bank of India immediately for necessary action.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions mentioned under ‘Directions for candidates’ in the admit card and follow them strictly.
- Candidates must appear for SBI SO Admit Card only at the allotted interview location mentioned in the admit card.
- The admit card of SBI SO will be issued provisionally to the candidates subject to satisfying their eligibility criteria.
Rank List related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- ESIC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BPSC 30TH JUDICIAL SERVICES INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AAU INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MAZAGON DOCK INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS BHOPAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- WBPSC PROBATION CUM AFTER CARE OFFICER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- JHARKHAND HIGH COURT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- UPSC CMS INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- IOCL INTERVIEW SHORTLIST 2019
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS
- IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
- IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER