Take your Free Mock Test
SBI SO Admit Card
State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in Specialist Cadre Officers post in State Bank of India. SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Admit Card 2017 or call letter displayed in the form of pdf to the registered candidates. On this call letter, the dates of appearing in the test, the time for reporting in the test, venue where the test will be held, the name of the candidate, photograph and signature of the candidate and some instructions to be followed in the exam hall will be mentioned. SBI SO Admit Card is a very important document for appearing in the interview. Candidate will not be sent their SBI SO Call Letter through post or any other medium.
Download your SBI SO Admit Card / Call letter 2017
Important Dates – SBI SO Admit Card
The important dates of SBI SO Admit Card are prescribed below.To know SBI SO Syllabus check out our fresherslive page instantly.
|Online Registration of Application||25 Jul to 10 Aug 2017|
|Payment of Fee Online||25 Jul to 10 Aug 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application along with enclosure||21 Aug 2017|
|Call letter for interview||September (Tentative)|
Steps to download SBI SO Admit card
The main steps to download SBI SO Admit Card are prescribed below.
- Check the official link of SBI provided in this page.
- Enter your Registration Number/Roll No. and Password/DOB (DD-MM-YY format) for login.
- Verify all your details in the admit card.
- Once you verify thoroughly proceed to download or print your admit card.
- Save your admit card for future use.
What are the details provided in SBI SO Admit Card
SBI SO Admit Card has following information of the candidates which are prescribed below
- Name of the candidate
- Address, Locality, City/town/village, District, State, Pin code
- Venue of the interview
- Email ID and Mobile number
- Application number
- State of eligibility
- Category/Person with disability
Main Documents to be submitted at the time of interview along with SBI SO Admit Card
The main documents to be submitted at the time of interview along with SBI SO Admit Card is
- Adhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s card
- Bank passbook with duly attested photograph
- Identity card issued by school or college/Gazetted officer.
Importance of SBI SO Admit Card
The importance of SBI SO Admit Card are prescribed below
- Candidates should not forget to bring their admit card along with the identity proof to the interview location.
- It is important that all applicants check the SBI SO Admit card 2017 carefully for any mistakes in the written particulars.
- The candidates should produce the admit card whenever required.
- If the applicant is unable to bring the admit card then he/she will not be allowed to attend the interview process.
- The admit card of SBI SO Admit Card issued provisionally to the applicant is subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria.
- A candidate may apply for more than 1 post separately under this project subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria.
- The process of Registration of application is completed only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for an interview.
SBI SO Admit Card - Main Points
The SBI SO Admit card for various different posts of Specialist officers are released by the State Bank of India (SBI) must note the following points about the SBI SO Admit Card
- Candidates must check details of name, course, date of birth, gender, the state of eligibility, category and the interview location.
- In case, any discrepancy is found in SBI SO admit card candidates must report about it to State Bank of India immediately for necessary action.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions mentioned under ‘Directions for candidates’ in the admit card and follow them strictly.
- Candidates must appear for SBI SO Admit Card only at the allotted interview location mentioned in the admit card.
- The admit card of SBI SO will be issued provisionally to the candidates subject to satisfying their eligibility criteria.
Interview schedule related Articles
Result related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- SSC JE APPLICATION FORM
- LIC HFL APPLICATION FORM
- IBPS PO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JIPMER APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- BSNL APPLICATION FORM
- KERALA PSC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BIHAR VIDHAN SABHA DRIVER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- DBSKKV INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS RAIPUR INTERVIE SCHEDULE
- SVNIT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- PRASAR BHARATI INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MMTC LTD INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- NIT HAMIRPUR INTERVIEW SCHEDULE