SBI CLERK ADMIT CARD 2017 recent information SBI updated November 19, 2017
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017.Download Call Letter for Prelims,Main Exam. SBI CLERK ADMIT CARD 2017 find all essential information and latest updates on SBI CLERK ADMIT CARD 2017 which are verified and updated here on November 19, 2017 all details on recent event of SBI CLERK ADMIT CARD 2017 is updated here up-to this minute and be the first person to discover SBI CLERK ADMIT CARD 2017 and make use of the ample official links provided in SBI CLERK ADMIT CARD page.
SBI Clerk Admit Card
State Bank of India (SBI) released SBI Clerk admit card only for those candidates whose application form will be accepted by examination authority. There is separate admit card of SBI Clerk preliminary and mains exam. SBI Clerk admits card of preliminary exam will be released in October/November for all candidates who have filled the application form. The preliminary exam is scheduled to be conducted tentatively in October/November. The SBI Clerk admit card will be released in online mode only, therefore, candidates have to download it within the prescribed dates. Candidates can download SBI Clerk admit card candidates have to enter their registration number and password/date of birth. SBI Clerk Admit card/call letter of mains will be released only for those candidates who will qualify the preliminary exam. The admit card of SBI Clerk mains exam will be released in the second week of August. The mains exam is scheduled to be conducted in August. To know more refer SBI Clerk Exam our fresherslive page instantly.
SBI Clerk Admit Card - Important Dates
The Important Dates of SBI Clerk Admit Card are prescribed below
|Download SBI Clerk 2017 call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities||October/November 2017|
|Download of SBI Clerk 2017 call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October/November 2017|
|Download of SBI Clerk 2017 call letters for Online examination – Mains||December 2017|
|Download of appointment letters for joining||January/February 2017|
SBI Clerk Admit Card for Pre-Exam Training
The State Bank of India issues Pre Exam Training for a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities, before Commencement of SBI clerk Preliminary Exam. Admit Card/call letters for Pre- Exam Training for this year will be available in October or November. Every Year, Pre-Exam Training for IBPS Clerk Exams is conducted on October Month, a week before the IBPS clerk Prelims Examination commencement. To know the SBI Clerk Result check your Fresherslive page instantly.
Download your SBI Clerk Pre Exam Training Admit Card / Call Letter.
SBI Clerk Admit Card for Prelims Examination
The State bank of India issues SBI Clerk Admit Card for the preliminary exam will be available 15 to 20 days before the scheduled date of prelims exam. The preliminary exam admits card of SBI Clerk is available to download in October/November. Candidates can download SBI Clerk preliminary exam admit card from the below link by entering registration number, date of birth, password, and captcha.
Download your SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card .
SBI Clerk Admit Card for Mains Examination
The call letter/admit card of SBI Clerk mains will be available to only those candidates who will be eligible to appear in the main exam. The admit card of SBI clerk mains exam available to download in December. To download mains admit card candidates have to enter registration number, date of birth, password, and captcha.
Download your SBI Clerk Main Admit Card .
Steps for downloading SBI Clerk Admit Card
The main steps which are used to download SBI Clerk Admit Card are prescribed below
Step 1: Click on the given link to download SBI Clerk 2017 admit card
Step 2: Enter Registration Number, Date of Birth / Password and Captcha
Step 3: Click 'Submit' button after entering the required information
Step 4: The Call Letter is download.
Step 5: Save the Admit Card for Future Use.
Main details provided for SBI Clerk Admit Card
The main details provide for the SBI Clerk Admit Card are
- Candidate’s Name and Address
- Candidate’s Registration number
- Candidate’s roll number and Password for SBI clerk exam
- Details of SBI Clerk Exam Venue or Interview venue
- Date of SBI Clerk Examination
- Time of SBI Clerk Examination, Interview
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Necessary space for pasting the candidate's passport-size photo (which must be similar to the photo uploaded during online application form submission)
- Necessary space for Candidate’s thumb impression and signature.
- Necessary space for SBI Clerk Examination invigilator's signature
- Essential Guidelines for approaching SBI Clerk Examination.
Main Documents to be submitted at the time of examination along with SBI Clerk Admit CardCandidate should paste the self-attested photograph on the appropriate space provided in the SBI Clerk Admit Card. Then, along with that SBI Clerk Admit Card, Candidate must carry one of the following photo identity proof such as (in original as well as a photocopy).
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s card
- Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph
- Adhaar card
- Identity card issued by school or college/gazetted officer
Importance of SBI Clerk Admit Card
The importance of SBI Clerk Admit Card are prescribed below.To know more about SBI Clerk Exam refer our Fresherslive page instantly.
- Candidates are advised to carefully verify their roll number, date of exam, time and venue for the examination as given in the call letter.
- Candidates have to bring the downloaded SBI Clerk admit card along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy to the venue for the examination. If they do not bring call letter and photo identity proof in original they will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- Candidates are required to put their left thumb impression and sign clearly in the respective spaces provided on their call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
- Candidates should hand over their SBI Clerk admit card/call letter along with the photocopy of identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator in the examination hall when he collects the call letters from the candidates.
|Exam Name||Related Articles|
SBI CLERK RESULT
SBI PO ADMIT CARD
SBI PO SYLLABUS
SBI PO EXAM DATE
SBI PO RESULT
SBI CLERK SYLLABUS
SBI CLERK CUT OFF
SBI CLERK EXAM DATE
SBI PO CUT OFF
SBI SO SYLLABUS
SBI SO ADMIT CARD
SBI SO RESULT
Free Job Alert to your Email