Boost your Resume Format nowYour resume (sometimes called "CV") is the most important tool when applying for a new job. Your Resume is most important to create a Positive First Impression in Interview. Your Resume is a Branding Tool that tell your story. This Article will instantly Boost your Resume Format. Grab all the essential things here, to prepare the best Resume Samples.
What is RESUME and CV?A Resume is one or two pages summary of your Skill, Educational details, Work Experience, Achievements. Resume represents your unique personality, it helps employer to know you better, gives them an idea of your writing skills, it also exposes your contact information.
C.V - A Curriculum Vitae i.e CV is a longer and more detailed synopsis which contains information about individual Skills, Knowledge, Goals, Education and Professional Experience to describe a person the best.
Importance of ResumeResumes are incredibly important - it is the first point of contact that you will make to the interviewer. It’s the first meeting between you and a prospective employer, it also tells them a great deal about yourself. Make sure that Your Resume represents yourself positively as well as professionally well rounded.
The purpose of the resume is to get the job, your resume is often the first document that an employer would typically look at, so it serves as your ‘first impression’ in the employment process. A well written and clearly presented resume tells the employer a lot about your professionalism and improves the chances for gaining the job. The interviewer gives the first preference for those candidates whose resume is presented in an effective manner.
A Resume is the only way to show the employer, why they should hire you. For Freshers, Resume is greatly important as they need to show why the employer should hire them for the job! Your relevancy to a job is best shown through a properly constructed resume.
If your Resume format is poorly presented, it will be unable for you to get your dream job. Many candidates do not know how to present a good resume and how to describe about their Qualification, Skills, Work Experience properly. This article is the best guideline for both fresher and experienced job seekers to make their awesome Resume. Make use of the Resume Samples provided here to the fullest.
Here we describe what type of resume format would be suitable for what kind of profession.
Types of Resume Format
This Resume format is good for Freshers as well as candidates with extensive work experience in the same line of job for which they are applying now. It is the most commonly used resume format among job seeker. The benefit of using this type of resume format is that employer will be familiar with it. A chronological resume format is best for candidates who have progressed in their professional life through working in different companies. Entire Work experience and educational qualification is listed in reverse Chronological order, from the most to the least recent. Do not use this Resume format if you have gap in work history. This Resume format will not be suitable for those who frequently changed jobs.
This Resume format is basically used by a person who has held a number of job-positions in a single organisation or few companies. A functional resume format also helps you to highlight your achievements in a better understandable manner if you have work experience in many companies in the same position. Functional Resume focuses on the work related skills and experiences that make you a strong candidate for a particular position.
A Combination Resume Format is a good combination of Chronological resume and Functional resume. This format is good for career changers, those with employment gap and those who want to showcase skills in a different manner. The Combination Resume format reveals a clear description of your work history as well as pays special attention to your professional skills.
How to prepare Extremely Good Resume?
To write your extremely good Resume, follow the below hints and guidelines which are provided in sequential order:
Write your name and contact details clearly. It is necessary to write your Full-name, Email-id, Mobile-number, address properly. So, that the employer can reach you or deliver a message easily. As you wish, attach your photograph at the Top right corner of the first page of your Resume.
Job Objective/ Goal:
In this section, You should include your Career Interest and work environment preferences. The Job objective should tell the employer what you can contribute to the organization and what value you will add to the organization. The objective is the first thing that the interviewer or a person who is going through your resume will see, so try to include about what kind of career you are seeking, what skills and experiences you possess that should expose how you are perfect for the job.
While writing Job objective, you should not start with I, MY, WE, US but start with the words like To, Seeking, Looking Forward, Obtain, etc in a very standard manner. It will be nice if you prepare three to four formats for job objectives and then finalize one out of all these, so that it will give an idea of what exactly you want to imprint onto an interviewer.
Academic Qualification often appears on the Resume to highlight and summarize your areas of expertise, and your credentials. Make Tabulated form for presenting your educational qualification. Table should contains all required information like Class or Course you have done,School/ College Name, University name, Year of Passing, Percentage, Class of passing. These information should be in reverse chronological order with the most recent one in first as given below;
- Post Graduate
Your work experience is central to your resume because most of the employer seek for experienced candidates. Work experience will differentiate you from other job applicants. You can showcase your previous work status and experiences. If you are an experienced person, try to include your work experience in Resume by giving name of the company you worked, address of company, job designation, period of job, salary package. If you are a fresher then it is not necessary.
Freshers need to explain about their academic project as the second title after Educational qualification. You can express whatever you have done as research work during your Graduation/ Degree, Post-graduation time, PHD/ Doctorate. Your dissertation/ project should include title and project outline, it not to be more than three sentences, but suppose to include overview of your project in clear and precise manner.
Credentials are nothing but achievements, qualities, special skills related to your new job, especially used to indicate your suitability for a particular Job. In this section you can cover all the details of industrial training which you undergone during your graduation and post-graduation. It is also necessary to mention Time-period of training whether it is monthly or yearly base, then mention the name of training industry along with address. It will be good if you include details of various certifications received from various industry.
It is nothing but personality traits, such as Hard skills (examples:- degree or certificate, foreign language knowledge, programming, mathematics, and etc.) and Soft skills (examples:- communication skills, leadership, adaptability and problem-solving skills, etc.), if you wish you can also include about your Hobbies.
You should mention job related skills and transferable skills (skills developed in one situation which can be transferred to another situation). You can list the most valuable and top skills in your resume such as
- Positive attitude,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Willingness to Learn and so on.
Extra Curricular Activities:
Extracurricular activities on your resume will help to impress the employer, the best activities are useful for any career path. Under this section, you can mention
- Academic achievements or Awards,
- Specific achievement in Sports,
- Achievements in Cultural events and other activities,
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹Success in National level Competition as well as International Level Competition.
Your personal information is the first opportunity to introduce yourself briefly to every employer. The essential things to include in this section are
- Full Name with Initial
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Languages Known
- Native Place
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹Contact Number
Fresherslive aims to provide most influential Resume that can open many doors to all Freshers as well as Experienced Candidates. On using the above guidelines we hope, You can able to make the powerful Resume Format on your own for your upcoming interviews. Congratulations in advance. Against you, nobody else will stand a chance. Good luck.
Admit Card related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
General related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Result related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Score card related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Rank List related Articles
Exam Schedule related Articles
Rejected List related Articles
Exam Analysis related Articles
Question Paper related Articles
- RAJASTHAN BOARD RBSE 10TH 12TH
- NAGALAND BOARD NBSE CLASS 10TH 12TH RESULT
- NATIONAL PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT
- PSEB 12TH RESULT PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION BOARD
- RBSE 12TH RESULT RAJASTHAN BOARD 12TH RESULT
- JAC JHARKHAND BOARD 10TH 12TH RESULT
- HBSE HARYANA BOARD 12TH RESULT
- BSEB 12TH RESULT BIHAR BOARD 12TH RESULT
- CLASS 12TH RESULT
- UPTU RESULT
- Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society nursing officer Admit Card
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk Admit Card
- Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited senior officer Admit Card
- National Health Mission Andhra Pradesh Admit Card
- OPSC Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- MAHAGENCO technician Admit Card
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Admit Card
- WBPSC Admit Card
- MAHATET Application Form
- Indian Navy mr Application Form
- OSSSC forest guard Application Form
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan tet Application Form
- OPSC civil services Application Form
- The Science Engineering Research Board jest Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- IIFT Application Form
- Punjab School Education Board Application Form
- UP Board Application Form
- JIPMER Important Dates
- Gujarat High Court Important Dates
- WBPSC Important Dates
- AP SSC Board Important Dates
- HSSC Important Dates
- TNFUSRC forest watcher pst pet Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 services and forest range officer revised Important Dates
- NABARD assistant mains Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 main exam Important Dates
- SSC mts tier 2 Important Dates
- APDSC Secondary Grade Teachers Result
- WBPSC ae Result
- AMC Ahmedabad Result
- APSC Result
- Delhi High Court Result
- Goa Public Service Commission Junior Scale Officer Result
- HSSC Result
- Regional Center for Biotechnology Consultant Result
- Indian Institute of Soil Science Result
- City & Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Ltd Security Officer Result
- Rajasthan High Court group d Sample Papers
- CBSE class 10 social science Sample Papers
- TSCAB staff assistant previous paper Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Teachers Recruitment Board pg assistant and ped grade i Sample Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Project assistant Sample Papers
- RBI grade b Sample Papers
- CBSE class 12 biology Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- CBSE UGC ugc net Sample Papers
- East Central Railway Syllabus
- RSMSSB patwari Syllabus
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Drug Inspector Syllabus
- FSSAI Syllabus
- Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment board Syllabus
- CGPSC State Service Exam Syllabus
- Samagra Shiksha – Department of School Education ssa Syllabus
- RPSC Syllabus
- JIPMER pg Syllabus
- OPSC civil services Syllabus
- Mysore University Project Fellow Interview schedule
- GPSC Microbiologist Interview schedule
- Vizag Steel Plant management trainee Interview schedule
- NHM Assam Interview schedule
- ESIC specialists grade II Interview schedule
- UPSC Interview schedule
- NHM Assam junior engineer Interview schedule
- CDAC Interview schedule
- BPSC lecturer Interview schedule
- NHM Assam Interview schedule
- IOCL DV Schedule
- TSPSC group 2 DV Schedule
- APSC Diet Lecturer DV Schedule
- RSMSSB DV Schedule
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited vidyut sahayak DV Schedule
- Odisha Public Service Commission DV Schedule
- RRB je DV Schedule
- ESIC nursing and paramedical DV Schedule
- Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Services Selection Board live stock assistant DV Schedule
- ESIC senior resident DV Schedule
- Allahabad High Court judicial service Rank List
- KAU Skilled Assistant Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Project assistant Rank List
- Malabar Cancer Centre stipendiary trainee Rank List
- KAU assistant professor Rank List
- Kerala PSC hsst english junior Rank List