RBI GRADE B 2018 recent information RBI updated January 18, 2018
RBI Grade B 2017. Application, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus and more. RBI GRADE B 2018 find all essential information and latest updates on RBI GRADE B 2018 which are verified and updated here on January 18, 2018 all details on recent event of RBI GRADE B 2018 is updated here up-to this minute and be the first person to discover RBI GRADE B 2018 and make use of the ample official links provided in RBI GRADE B page.
RBI Grade BRBI follows a separate recruitment process for recruiting staffs for job vacancies in RBI, and recruitment is not done by any external firm. RBI follows the pattern of recruitment different from other banking sectors and the process also differs based on the job level. RBI Grade B falls under Class I of the hierarchical structure and recruitment for this job position will be done once in every year. RBI Grade B recruitment is done for three of its posts i.e. General, Department of Economics and Policy Research (DEPR), and Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM). The openings for RBI Grade B will be around 150-165. The candidates clearing the recruitment process will be placed in top most cities anywhere in India. The probation period is around 2 years which may extend up to 4 years based on the performance.
RBI Grade B - NotificationRBI releases the notification for its recruitment in Grade B officer posts in the May month every year. The notification provides with details on online application, eligibility, vacancy details, etc. The table below gives outline on important dates to be notified by the candidates, also, check RBI Assistant Exam Date for other details.
|Officers in Grade B (DR) - General||Opening of Online Application||May 03, 2017|
|Last Date for Closing/Editing Online Application||May 23, 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||May 23, 2017|
|Phase I* - (Online)||June 17, 2017|
|Phase II# (Paper I, II, and III) - (Online/Written)||July 7, 2017|
|Officers in Grade B (DR) - (DEPR and DSIM)||Opening of Online Application||May 05, 2017|
|Last Date for Closing/Editing Online Application||May 23, 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||May 23, 2017|
|Paper I* (Online)||June 17, 2017|
|Paper II and III# (Online/Written)||July 6 and/or 7, 2017|
|Final Interview||Dates will be specified by RBI|
*Candidate will have to appear in only one shift of Phase-I examination.
#Candidate will have to appear in all the shifts of Phase-II examination.
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
RBI Grade B - EligibilityRBI fix the eligibility criteria for the posts based on the roles and functions related to the job position and also preferred experience or certain stream of study. Check here for the eligibility criteria laid by RBI for RBI Grade B Exam.
A candidate must be either a citizen of India, (OR) a subject of Nepal, (OR) a subject of Bhutan, (OR) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, (OR) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Between 21 and 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/07/1986 and not later than 01/07/1995).
- Candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years, respectively.
- Candidates having experience as an officer in Commercial Bank/Financial Institution in Public Sector as also prior experience in Reserve Bank of India, relaxation up to three years is given.
Educational Qualification:The Educational Qualification for each post varies. Find below the basic qualification laid by RBI.
|Post||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|Grade B - General||
|Grade B - DEPR||
|Grade B - DSIM||
Number of Attempts:Candidates belonging to unreserved i.e. General Category, who have already appeared Six times for Phase-I Examination for this post in the past, are not eligible to apply. No such restriction applies to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD, if the posts are reserved for them.
The relaxation on upper age-limit based on educational qualification and other special cases, prescribed by RBI, is detailed in RBI Notification.
RBI Grade B - Vacancy detailsRBI releases the number of vacancies to be filled along with the official notification. The vacancy details and number of vacancies in each category is given below:
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Unreserved i.e., General (GEN/UR)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)#||Scheduled Castes (SC)||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||TOTAL|
|Grade B - General||73||39||22||11||145|
|Grade B - DEPR||09||03||00||00||12|
|Grade B - DSIM||01||00||01||02*||4|
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the 'Creamy Layer' are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as 'General (GEN)’.
- Out of 145 vacancies mentioned above 1 vacancy is reserved for candidates with Visual Impairment (VI) and 3 vacancies are reserved for candidates with Hearing Impairment (HI).
- No backlog vacancies are available for OH category. However, PWD candidates belonging to any of the three categories of the disability may apply for these posts, subject to their suitability for these posts. Persons with Disability may belong to any category - GEN/SC/ST/OBC.
RBI Grade B - Salary Structure
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- p.m.
- They will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 67,933/- (approx.).
Seniority:Candidates selected from separate recruitments for the post of Officer in Gr. B for General, DEPR, and DSIM streams will join the Common Seniority Group and the seniority among these Officers will be fixed according to the ranking worked out by using the standard percentile score of aggregate marks of selected candidates.
- Bank’s accommodation subject to availability, reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
- Free dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility.
- Interest-free festival advance, Leave Fare Concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents).
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc. Selected candidates will be governed by 'the defined contribution New Pension Scheme (NPS)', in addition to the benefit of Gratuity.
RBI Grade B - Application Fees and Intimation chargesApplication Fees for the Grade B Exam is given below
- General/OBC: Rs.850/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Staff: Nil (Fee/Intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of RBI (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria)
RBI Grade B - How to ApplyRBI releases the application for RBI Grade B along with the notification. Candidates can apply in Online mode only, no other modes of application is accepted. Candidates can Apply for the exam on release of the application form. The Online Applications can be filled up to May 23, 2017, till 12:00 midnight. Candidates before applying for the Exam are asked to read through the official notification to check on the eligibility details, guidelines to apply, and should have
- Scanned copy of their Photograph and Signature
- Valid e-mail ID which is active
- All necessary documents and details for filling the form and online payment
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to use "SAVE AND NEXT," in case candidate is unable to complete the application in one go.
- The name of the candidate or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/identity proof/Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- On completion of filling up all the necessary field, Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications.
- Candidates can use Preview Tab and verify the entire application before Final Submission.
- Modifications or Changes can be made in the Application Form only before FINAL Submit. Candidates on FINAL Submission are directed to 'Payment' tab.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Exam PatternRBI follows different pattern of recruitment for all three of its Grade B position. RBI Grade B (General) position will have three phase recruitment, while Grade B - DEPR and Grade B - DSIM will have a two phase process. RBI Grade B (General) will have first stage of screening process; Grade B - DEPR and DSIM will not have the basic screening process. Check RBI Assistant Exam Pattern on a detailed pattern for each Post and Exam. Also, check RBI Assisatant Syllabus for detailed syllabus.
Admit CardCandidates can download their Admit Card by entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth/Password. Candidates are asked to take a printout of the Admit card and carry it to the Exam venue. For more details on admit card/call letter, check RBI Assistant Admit Card.
For more details on RBI Grade B Exams, follow Fresherslive. Good luck on your endeavors.
|Exam Name||Related Articles|
RBI ASSISTANT SYLLABUS
RBI ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD
RBI ASSISTANT EXAM PATTERN
RBI ASSISTANT CUT OFF
RBI ASSISTANT EXAM DATE
RBI ASSISTANT RESULT
RBI GRADE B SYLLABUS
RBI GRADE B ADMIT CARD
RBI GRADE B EXAM PATTERN
RBI GRADE B RESULT
Free Job Alert to your Email
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
- DSSSB APPLICATION FORM
- JCPSICE JHARKHAND COMBINED POLICE SUB INSPECTOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- BSNL APPLICATION FORM
- JEE MAIN FORMS
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM