RBI ASSISTANT EXAM DATE 2018 recent information RBI updated January 21, 2018
RBI Assistant Exam Date 2017. Updates and Important Dates of Prelims, Mains and further Selection. RBI ASSISTANT EXAM DATE 2018 find all essential information and latest updates on RBI ASSISTANT EXAM DATE 2018 which are verified and updated here on January 21, 2018 all details on recent event of RBI ASSISTANT EXAM DATE 2018 is updated here up-to this minute and be the first person to discover RBI ASSISTANT EXAM DATE 2018 and make use of the ample official links provided in RBI ASSISTANT EXAM DATE page.
RBI Assistant Exam Dates are instantly updated here. RBI releases RBI Assistant Exam Dates in the month of October. For all official updates with regard to RBI Assistant Exam Date, follow the article. We provide you with refined data on RBI Assistant Exam Date for Prelims, Mains and further process done by RBI.
RBI Assistant Exam DateThe table below gives tentative dates of RBI Assistant Exam. We will keep you updated on the Exam dates upon the release of official notification by RBI.
|RBI Assistant||Opening of Online Application||18 October 2017|
|Last Date for Closing/Editing Online Application||10 November 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||10 November 2017|
|Preliminary Exam||27-28 November (Tentative)|
|Main Exam||20 December (Tentative)|
|Language Proficiency Test||Notified Soon|
|Declaration of Final Result||Notified Soon|
RBI reserves all rights to change the date of examination.
RBI Assistant Exam Date - PrelimsRBI Assistant preliminary exam will be conducted on 27-28 November, 2017 (Tentative). Candidates getting shortlisted in the Preliminary stage will be called for further recruitment process.
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
RBI Assistant Exam Date - MainsCandidates clearing the first stage of the recruitment process will take up the Main exam. RBI Assistant Main exam will be held on 20th December, 2017.
RBI Assistant Exam Date - LPTRBI has decided to have Language Proficiency Test for the selected candidates since the candidates are likely to be placed in the public interface counters and knowledge/proficiency in local language is considered mandatory. Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Understanding skills of the candidate on the local language will be tested in LPT. The test shall be of qualifying nature and only those candidates who qualify in the test shall be appointed in the Bank. Exam date for LPT will be published by RBI once the Main Exam results are published.
Final SelectionFinal selection will be based on the marks obtained in Main Exam, Performance in LPT, Reservation requirements, Medical fitness, and Submission of all necessary acceptable documentary evidence.
Biometric Data (Capturing and Verification)RBI has decided to capture the Biometric Data and photograph of candidates on the day of the Main Exam for candidates who got shortlisted in Preliminary Exam and appearing for the Main Exam. It is done only for candidates who are taking up the Main Exam. The decision by the Biometric Data verification authority shall be final and binding with regard to the status (matched or mismatched/unmatched). Candidates should be careful in doing the biometric data verification and are asked to strictly follow the instructions.
- Candidates can apply for vacancy in one office only and will have to opt for online test (preliminary as well as main) from a centre within the same states the office they have applied for.
- As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a centre of his/her choice. However, RBI also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- A candidate may be allotted a centre of exam (preliminary as well as main) outside the State/UT for which vacancies he/she is applying.
- No request for change of centre for Examination (preliminary as well as main) shall be entertained.
Admit CardRBI releases Admit Card for each phase of Online Exam. Admit Card will be released two weeks prior to the examination and only for those candidates who are considered eligible to take up the Online exam. Check RBI Assistant Admit Card for more updates and download of the same.
Application FormRBI releases the Application form for the post of RBI Assistant along with the official notification. Candidates are expected to read through the notification and fill the application with exact information, as the data provided by the candidate holds as proof for further future. Upon final submission no changes can be made. Apply for RBI Assistant Exam once it is officially released.
SyllabusRBI Assistant Syllabus follows more or less the similar set of syllabus like other banking exams. Knowing the syllabus and to practice based it will help candidates aspire for better scores. For detailed syllabus, follow RBI Assistant Syllabus.
Eligibility and Vacancy DetailsAge:
Between 20 and 28 years.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Vacancy DetailsRBI releases the number of vacancies to be filled along with the official notification. The vacancy for each year differs depending upon the backlogs, raising employment needs, or due to expansion of banking services. RBI Assistant vacancies come around 600 to 650 approximately and are decided by RBI.
For instant updates on RBI Assistant exam, follow our page. Good luck on your endeavors.
|Exam Name||Related Articles|
RBI GRADE B
RBI ASSISTANT SYLLABUS
RBI ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD
RBI ASSISTANT EXAM PATTERN
RBI ASSISTANT CUT OFF
RBI ASSISTANT RESULT
RBI GRADE B SYLLABUS
RBI GRADE B ADMIT CARD
RBI GRADE B EXAM PATTERN
RBI GRADE B RESULT
Free Job Alert to your Email
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
- DSSSB APPLICATION FORM
- JCPSICE JHARKHAND COMBINED POLICE SUB INSPECTOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- BSNL APPLICATION FORM
- JEE MAIN FORMS
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM