Punjab Public Service Commission Civil Judge Prelims Exam Result 2019 announced:
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released the result for Civil Judge Prelims Exam on its official website ppsc.gov.in. Candidates who appeared for PPSC Civil Judge exam 2019, can now check and download their provisionally shortlisted results from the direct official link provided below.
Check and Download- PPSC Civil Judge Result 2019
PPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Result 2019
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Result Release Date
What are the important dates for PPSC Civil Judge Result 2019?
Recently, PPSC has released the Civil Judge result on its official website ppsc.gov.in. PPSC Civil Judge prelims exam was held on 25th August 2019. The important dates related to the PPSC Civil Judge result for this year is provided in the following table.
Online Application Began on
8th May 2019
Last Date to Apply Online
15th May 2019
Availability of Admit Card
8th August 2019
Prelims Exam Date
25th August 2019
Prelims Exam Result
Prelims Answer Key
What are the information cited in PPSC Civil Judge Result 2019?
Once the candidates download the PPSC Civil Judge Result 2019, they have to check the following details given in the scorecard is correct.
Name of the candidate
Marks obtained in each component
How to check and download the PPSC Civil Judge Exam Result 2019?
Stepwise procedure for downloading the PPSC Civil Judge Exam Result 2019 is granted below. Candidates are requested to follow the below provided instructions to download their PPSC Civil Judge Exam Result 2019 without any difficulty.
The following is the procedure to Download the PPSC Civil Judge Exam Result 2019,
Step 1: Visit the official site ppsc.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage click on the link for PPSC Civil Judge Exam Result.
Step 3: On clicking, PPSC Civil JudgeExam Result will be displayed on the screen.
Any Discrepancy in downloading PPSC Civil Judge Result 2019?
If there is any error in the Candidate’s PPSC Civil JudgeResult, then he/she must immediately report the same to the conducting authority and request for re-issuance of the same.
Candidates can report through an email to SUPDT.SCRUTINY@PPSC.GOV.IN, along with their User ID/Registration Number and full particulars of their PPSC Civil Judge 2019 application form Registration.
How to get Forgotten password?
If the candidates forget their password, then they have to click on ‘Forgot Password’ link on the login page and enter the following information to get Password to their registered email ID:
User ID/Registration Number
7 characters shown in a box
PPSC Civil Judge Answer Key 2019 Released:
The PPSC Civil Judge Answer keys has been released by the PPSC on its official website ppsc.gov.in. A big number of candidates had participated in the exam, according to sets. Candidates who have attended PPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam 2019, can now check and download their Answer key from the direct official link provided below.
Check and Download- PPSC Civil Judge Answer Key 2019
How is the PPSC Civil Judge Cut Off Marks 2019 Decided:
Candidates are shortlisted based on the Cut off marks prescribed by the exam organizer. Candidates must secure the cut off marks to qualify for the exam. The candidates can also check the cut off marks from the official website ppsc.gov.in. The cut off marks are declared based on some of the factors like,
Number of candidates appeared for the exam
Number of qualified candidates
Total Number of vacancies
The toughness of the question paper
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Rank List related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- OPSC CIVIL SERVICES APPLICATION FORM
- JEST 2020 APPLICATION FORM
- MAHATET 2019 REGISTRATION
- IIFT APPLICATION FORM
- PSTET APPLICATION FORM
- UPTET REGISTRATION
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA CTO CRO APPLICATION FORM
- HTET APPLICATION FORM
- ICAR NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST NET REGISTRATION
- IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- APPSC GROUP 1 SERVICES AND FOREST RANGE OFFICER REVISED SCHEDULE
- NABARD DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT MAINS EXAM DATE
- APPSC GROUP 1 MAIN EXAM POSTPONED
- SSC MTS TIER 2 EXAMS
- SAIL ROURKELA EXECUTIVE PARA MEDICAL STAFF EXAM DATE
- HPSSC SUB INSPECTOR MAINS EXAM DATE
- HPPSC SUBORDINATE ALLIED SERVICES PRELIMS EXAM DATE
- RPSC JLO EXAM DATE
- UKPSC ACF EXAM DATE
- OSSSC JUNIOR CLERK JUNIOR ASSISTANT EXAM DATE
- UPSC GEO SCIENTIST AND GEOLOGIST INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- HPPSC HPAS CCE PERSONALITY TEST INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- DBSKKV INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC HYDERABAD ASSISTANT PROFESSOR INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- HPSC HCS EXBR PMT AND INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT CIVIL JUDGE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BPSC 30TH JUDICIAL SERVICES INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AAU INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT GROUP D PREVIOUS PAPERS
- CBSE CLASS 10 SOCIAL SCIENCE QUESTION PAPER
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS