Get all details on Oriental Insurance Application Form here. Oriental Insurance Application Form is released by Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. Guidelines on filling Oriental Insurance Application Form, release and closure date, payment mode, eligibility, and other details are given in the Article. Check the article for instant updates on Oriental Insurance Application Form.
Oriental Insurance Application Form - Overview
Oriental Insurance Company Limited is a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company and releases Application Form for the respective Exams. Candidates applying for the openings for Oriental Insurance are asked to fill in the Application Form for registering in the Exam. The Application form is released in Online mode only. Ensure to furnish exact details regarding age, address, e-mail ID and other necessary details, as no further changes can be made on submission. Guidelines on each stage of filling the Application form are explained below.
Oriental Insurance Application Form - Important Dates
Oriental Insurance Company Ltd has released the Online Application Form for the post of Administrative Officer. We have furnished the important dates to be notified by the candidate with respect to the Exam in the table below.
|Online Registration Commences
||August 18, 2017
|Payment of Fees
||August 18, 2017
|Online Registration and Payment of Fees - Last Date
||September 15, 2017
|Online Examination - Phase I
||October 22, 2017 (Tentative)
|Online Examination - Phase II
||November 18, 2017 (Tentative)
Prerequisite of Oriental Insurance Application Form
Candidates before proceeding with Registration process make sure to have the following essentials.
- Valid email ID - To be kept active till the completion of the Recruitment process.
- Mobile number currently in use - To be kept active till the completion of the Recruitment process.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s recent Photograph and Signature as per specifications given.
- Recent Photograph: Dimensions 200x230 pixels; Size between 20 kb to 50 kb.
- Signature: Dimensions 140x60 pixels; Size between 10 kb to 20 kb
Oriental Insurance Application Form - Complete Process
The complete process for filling the Oriental Insurance Application Form is a five step process i.e.
- Basic Info
- Photo and Signature
Oriental Insurance Application Form - How to Apply
1. Basic Info
- To apply for the post of Administrative Officer, click Apply.
- Before proceeding with registration process, Candidates are requested to read the important points and also the notification by Oriental Insurance.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS of the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
2. Photo and Signature
- After completing the first Basic Step, the next stage of Registration is to Upload Images of Photograph and Signature of the Candidate.
- Candidates are requested to upload Photo and Signature as per the specifications.
- The scanned image of Photograph and Signature should be in .jpg format.
3. Details and Preview
- On uploading the images and clicking ‘Submit,’ the next stage of application form is further necessary details about the candidate.
- Be careful to fill in all the mandatory fields with precise information and cross check if the information provided is correct.
- The name of the candidate or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/identity proof/Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates are advised to use "SAVE AND NEXT," in case candidate is unable to complete the application in one go.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can use Preview Tab and verify the entire application before Final Submission.
- Modifications or Changes can be made in the Application Form only before FINAL Submit. Candidates on FINAL Submission are directed to 'Payment' tab.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of 'e-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and Online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Oriental Insurance Application Fees
- SC/ST/PwD - Rs. 100/-
- All candidates other than SC/ST/PwD - Rs. 600/- (Application fees including intimation charges)
Oriental Insurance Application Form - Other Important Details
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application would be accepted. Incomplete applications would be rejected.
- Admission to On-line Test will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
- Application form (containing fee payment details) & e-Receipt should be printed by the candidate and kept for reference with him/her.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Please ensure to check your junk e mail folder also for registration related emails.
Oriental Insurance Pre-Examination Training
OBC (Non-creamy)/SC/ST candidates who wish to avail the benefit of pre-examination training may register their name and other details with the Regional Office of Oriental Insurance convenient to them after submission of online application. The Divisional Office will inform the registered candidates, the date and venue of the training. Such candidates would have to attend the training at their own cost on the appointed dates and at the venue advised to them.
Oriental Insurance Administrative Officer - Emoluments and Benefits
- Basic pay - Rs.32795/- and other admissible allowance
- Total emoluments - Rs.51000/- p.m. approximately (in Metropolitan Centers)
- Other benefits - Pension under New Pension system governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, etc.
Oriental Insurance Administrative Officer - Vacancy Details
The opening for posts given by Oriental Insurance Company Ltd has vacancy position under six disciplines. Check the tables below for discipline wise and category wise vacancy details.
||No. of Posts
Category wise vacancy details
||No. of Posts
||As per Govt. Rules