ORIENTAL INSURANCE APPLICATION FORM
ORIENTAL INSURANCE APPLICATION FORM 2018 Release Date, Official Links for Online Application Form and Complete Guidelines on Form Filling are all explained in detail. ORIENTAL INSURANCE APPLICATION FORM 2018 is the first and basic step of registration to appear for any examination. Also, information on Supporting Documents, Credentials needed and Deadlines on ORIENTAL INSURANCE APPLICATION FORM 2018 are furnished here. Keep yourself updated with recent news as on 13-12-2018
Get all details on Oriental Insurance Application Form here. Oriental Insurance Application Form is released by Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. Guidelines on filling Oriental Insurance Application Form, release and closure date, payment mode, eligibility, and other details are given in the Article. Check the article for instant updates on Oriental Insurance Application Form.
Oriental Insurance Application Form - OverviewOriental Insurance Company Limited is a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company and releases Application Form for the respective Exams. Candidates applying for the openings for Oriental Insurance are asked to fill in the Application Form for registering in the Exam. The Application form is released in Online mode only. Ensure to furnish exact details regarding age, address, e-mail ID and other necessary details, as no further changes can be made on submission. Guidelines on each stage of filling the Application form are explained below.
Oriental Insurance Application Form - Important DatesOriental Insurance Company Ltd has released the Online Application Form for the post of Administrative Officer. We have furnished the important dates to be notified by the candidate with respect to the Exam in the table below.
|Online Registration Commences||August 18, 2017|
|Payment of Fees||August 18, 2017|
|Online Registration and Payment of Fees - Last Date||September 15, 2017|
|Online Examination - Phase I||October 22, 2017 (Tentative)|
|Online Examination - Phase II||November 18, 2017 (Tentative)|
Prerequisite of Oriental Insurance Application FormCandidates before proceeding with Registration process make sure to have the following essentials.
- Valid email ID - To be kept active till the completion of the Recruitment process.
- Mobile number currently in use - To be kept active till the completion of the Recruitment process.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s recent Photograph and Signature as per specifications given.
- Recent Photograph: Dimensions 200x230 pixels; Size between 20 kb to 50 kb.
- Signature: Dimensions 140x60 pixels; Size between 10 kb to 20 kb
Oriental Insurance Application Form - Complete ProcessThe complete process for filling the Oriental Insurance Application Form is a five step process i.e.
- Basic Info
- Photo and Signature
Oriental Insurance Application Form - How to Apply
1. Basic Info
- To apply for the post of Administrative Officer, click Apply.
- Before proceeding with registration process, Candidates are requested to read the important points and also the notification by Oriental Insurance.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS of the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
2. Photo and Signature
- After completing the first Basic Step, the next stage of Registration is to Upload Images of Photograph and Signature of the Candidate.
- Candidates are requested to upload Photo and Signature as per the specifications.
- The scanned image of Photograph and Signature should be in .jpg format.
3. Details and Preview
- On uploading the images and clicking ‘Submit,’ the next stage of application form is further necessary details about the candidate.
- Be careful to fill in all the mandatory fields with precise information and cross check if the information provided is correct.
- The name of the candidate or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/identity proof/Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates are advised to use "SAVE AND NEXT," in case candidate is unable to complete the application in one go.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can use Preview Tab and verify the entire application before Final Submission.
- Modifications or Changes can be made in the Application Form only before FINAL Submit. Candidates on FINAL Submission are directed to 'Payment' tab.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of 'e-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and Online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Oriental Insurance Application Fees
- SC/ST/PwD - Rs. 100/-
- All candidates other than SC/ST/PwD - Rs. 600/- (Application fees including intimation charges)
Oriental Insurance Application Form - Other Important Details
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application would be accepted. Incomplete applications would be rejected.
- Admission to On-line Test will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
- Application form (containing fee payment details) & e-Receipt should be printed by the candidate and kept for reference with him/her.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Please ensure to check your junk e mail folder also for registration related emails.
Oriental Insurance Pre-Examination TrainingOBC (Non-creamy)/SC/ST candidates who wish to avail the benefit of pre-examination training may register their name and other details with the Regional Office of Oriental Insurance convenient to them after submission of online application. The Divisional Office will inform the registered candidates, the date and venue of the training. Such candidates would have to attend the training at their own cost on the appointed dates and at the venue advised to them.
Oriental Insurance Administrative Officer - Emoluments and Benefits
- Basic pay - Rs.32795/- and other admissible allowance
- Total emoluments - Rs.51000/- p.m. approximately (in Metropolitan Centers)
- Other benefits - Pension under New Pension system governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, etc.
Oriental Insurance Administrative Officer - Vacancy DetailsThe opening for posts given by Oriental Insurance Company Ltd has vacancy position under six disciplines. Check the tables below for discipline wise and category wise vacancy details.
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
Category wise vacancy details
|Category||No. of Posts|
|PwD (HI/VI/OC)||As per Govt. Rules|
Result related Articles
CSJM RESULT ESIC RESULT NABARD RESULT RRB ALP RESULT CSIR UGC NET RESULT NDA RESULT KVPY RESULT UPSC Result RBI GRADE B RESULT KEAM RESULT IBPS RRB RESULT BSEB 12TH RESULT BIHAR BOARD 12TH RESULT BSEB BIHAR BOARD CLASS 10TH RESULT AIBE RESULT CBSE 10TH RESULT IBPS PO RESULT GATE RESULT SBI PO Result OJEE RESULT COMEDK UGET RESULT SBI Clerk Result RAJASTHAN BOARD RBSE 10TH 12TH AP POLYCET RESULTS MH CET RESULT IGNOU RESULT RBSE 12TH RESULT RAJASTHAN BOARD 12TH RESULT DSSSB RESULT RRB RESULT UP BOARD RESULT SSC CHSL RESULT RBI ASSISTANT RESULT JIPMER RESULT WBJEE RESULT AKTU Result (UPSEE Results) LIC AAO RESULT CTET RESULT JEE ADVANCED RESULT SBI SO RESULT AIIMS RESULT MP BOARD RESULT BCECE RESULT PSEB 12TH RESULT PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION BOARD CLAT RESULT CLASS 12TH RESULT JAC JHARKHAND BOARD 10TH 12TH RESULT BSNL RESULT TRB PG RESULTS JEE MAIN RESULT BSTC RESULT VMOU RESULT NEET RESULT CBSE CLASS 12TH RESULT TAMIL NADU BOARD CLASS 10TH 12TH RESULT IBPS CLERK RESULT IBPS SO RESULT SSC CGL RESULT HBSE HARYANA BOARD 12TH RESULT CBSE UGC NET RESULT NATIONAL PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT TAMILNADU MBBS RANK LIST NAGALAND BOARD NBSE CLASS 10TH 12TH RESULT
Admit Card related Articles
RBI ASSISTANT Admit Card JEE MAIN Admit Card KVPY Admit Card IBPS CLERK Admit Card CTET ADMIT CARD IGNOU Admit Card CBSE UGC NET Admit Card UPSC Admit Card GATE Admit Card AIIMS Admit Card IBPS PO Admit Card NABARD Admit Card RRB Group D Admit Card DSSSB Admit Card RBI GRADE B Admit Card IBPS RRB Admit Card WBJEE Admit Card BSTC Admit Card SBI PO Admit Card ORDNANCE FACTORY Admit Card IBPS SO Admit Card SBI CLERK Admit Card IES Admit Card NDA Admit Card JIPMER Admit Card CSIR UGC NET Admit Card SBI SO Admit Card RRB Admit Card BCECE Admit Card BSNL Admit Card SSC CGL Admit Card JEE ADVANCED Admit Card RRB NTPC Admit Card IGNOU HALL TICKET Admit Card APPSC HALL TICKET Admit Card Tnpsc Group 2a Admit Card SSC CHSL Admit Card
Application Form related Articles
IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM AIIMS APPLICATION FORM UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM GATE APPLICATION FORM IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM BSNL APPLICATION FORM UIIC APPLICATION FORM NDA APPLICATION FORM DHE ODISHA PLUS 3 ADMISSION JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM JCPSICE JHARKHAND COMBINED POLICE SUB INSPECTOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM IBPS PO APPLICATION FORM TNEA APPLICATION FORM SNAP APPLICATION FORM UKPSC APPLICATION FORM SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM JEE MAIN FORMS JIPMER APPLICATION FORM JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM LIC HFL APPLICATION FORM CENTRAL RAILWAY APPLICATION FORM DSSSB APPLICATION FORM CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
Exam related Articles
UPTET NEET CSBC BIHAR POLICE EXAM MPPSC Exam DRDO CEPTAM HSSC HARYANA SSC EXAM DTE MAHARASHTRA UP POLICE EXAM ICSE ISC EXAM RAILWAY EXAM KVS Exam AFCAT Exam GATE KVPY RSMSSB EXAM HTET KEAM CBSE 10TH CBSE 12TH IBPS SO JEE MAIN SSC MTS EXAM BHU Exam BANK OF BARODA SPECIALIST OFFICER SO UPSC CAT Exam ICMAI Exam MP VYAPAM BCECE OJEE ASRB EXAM COMEDK UGET AP POLYCET IES EXAM CSIR UGC NET RAJASTHAN POLICE EXAM MAHARASHTRA CET INDIAN NAVY EXAM DU ADMISSION IBPS CLERK SSC GD CONSTABLE SSC GD CONSTABLE AIBE Exam CLAT Exam VITEEE SSC CHSL UPSC CMS COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICE EXAM AP EAMCET AWES APS CSB EXAM SBI CLERK ITPB Exam JEE ADVANCED IBPS PO IBPS RRB NVS EXAM CBSE UGC NET NRHM EXAM TS EAMCET TSPSC AEE Exam MAT Exam KTET Exam TOEFL XAT EXAM APTET VMOU Exam SYNDICATE BANK EXAMS RAJASTHAN PTET SSC CGL CTET ICAI CA CPT EXAM DMRC EXAM BSER REET EXAM DELHI TIS HAZARI COURT EXAM POWERGRIDINDIA PGCIL EXAMS JIPMER SET Exam RBI ASSISTANT TNPSC GROUP 4 EXAM HPTU Exam SOUTH INDIAN BANK EXAMS GSECL Exam AIIMS Exam AMIE SBI SO RRB NTPC KPCL UPCATET NDA EXAM BITSAT JEECUP UP POLYTECHNIC TNEA Exam SBI PO WBJEE AP ICET MAT EXAM MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST NIFT Exam IBPS RBI GRADE B BSF PUNJAB BOARD PSEB 10TH 12TH LIC AAO TNHB EXAM MCGM BMC EXAM
Syllabus related Articles
IBPS Syllabus RRB Syllabus GATE Syllabus SSC Online Syllabus LIC Syllabus SBI Syllabus CTET Syllabus JEE ADVANCED Syllabus BSNL Syllabus UPSC Syllabus IBPS Syllabus SBI PO Syllabus JEE MAIN Syllabus RRB Syllabus SBI Syllabus RBI Assistant Syllabus SSC Online Syllabus IBPS Syllabus IBPS PO Syllabus NDA Syllabus RBI Syllabus UPSC Syllabus CBSE UGC Syllabus
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Delhi University Cut Off SSC Online Cut Off IBPS Cut Off IBPS Cut Off UPSC Cut Off RRB Cut Off RBI Cut Off IBPS Cut Off IBPS Cut Off SBI Cut Off GATE Cut Off SBI Cut Off SSC Online Cut Off JEE ADVANCED Cut Off
Sample Papers related Articles
CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER SSC CHSL QUESTION PAPER IBPS SO QUESTION PAPER Upsc Question Paper CTET QUESTION PAPER NDA SAMPLE PAPER GATE QUESTION PAPERS IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
Answer key related Articles
CTET Answer key GATE Answer key UPSC Answer key CBSE UGC NET Answer key SSC CHSL Answer key JEE ADVANCED Answer key SSC CGL Answer key BSNL Answer key CSIR UGC NET Answer key NDA Answer key
Important Dates related Articles
JEE MAIN EXAM DATE IBPS CLERK EXAM DATE SBI CLERK EXAM DATE CBSE UGC NET EXAM DATE IBPS PO EXAM DATE NDA EXAM DATE IBPS RRB EXAM DATE SBI PO EXAM DATE SSC CHSL EXAM DATE RBI ASSISTANT EXAM DATE UPSC EXAM DATE SSC CGL EXAM DATE IBPS SO EXAM DATE APPSC EXAM DATES
Exam Pattern related Articles
TNPSC GROUP 2A EXAM PATTERN SYLLABUS IES EXAM PATTERN IBPS SO EXAM PATTERN RBI ASSISTANT EXAM PATTERN IBPS CLERK EXAM PATTERN GATE EXAM PATTERN SSC CGL EXAM PATTERN SSC CHSL EXAM PATTERN RBI GRADE B EXAM PATTERN UPSC EXAM PATTERN IBPS RRB EXAM PATTERN IBPS PO EXAM PATTERN RRB EXAM PATTERN